Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason (3006 Views)

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Fast forward to this morning after when I chatted with my girlfriend and we said our good night with lots of romantic messages
I was about sleeping when I checked her status and saw this on her status ....
PS: it has nothing to relate to me tho but what could this status mean?
And what she could say was she posted her thing and I should leave her and not bother her.....We blocked each other tho...
I don't know if I'll be making a mistakes to just let the break up be this time and move on
I need valid advice
Recently she stays up late very late and every midnight I come online she's there

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Iykman042(m): 4:23am On Jun 15, 2022
I senses that you both are having a rough moment,but the message she is passing through that pix means, she wants to be worshiped by men

every girl wants to post any thing that will boast their self-esteem.

unblock her and try another trick with her by writing boldly on ur WhatsApp,i have an Ocean of attention to give, who wants to swim.cos u made a quick decision by blocking her.

then during night hour still call and say some romantic things to her.

ignore her. mind game.

sometimes,they come up with some mind games to manipulate u, but fellow them with the same mind game with funny / humor approach.
that pix might be harmless ..........

but do things with her with moderate,dont allow her to turn u into a simp.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Mattwillz: 4:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Una no Dey Sleep

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Zonefree(m): 5:12am On Jun 15, 2022
The earlier you realize no Nigerian girl worth all these stress, the better for your sanity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Jeromejnr(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2022
So you named your GF "Babe" on your contacts lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by arthurwillia(m): 5:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:
The earlier you realize no Nigerian girl worth all these stress, the better for your sanity.
Lykman042 the earlier you take this advice above,?the better for you

Why should you stress over woman, if she guvea you non-sense vibe, lash her and go your way

Omo make una dey get sense an

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Day never even break finishembarassed
Op warris dis na, Nigerians girls are magnets to attention and it seems you're not giving her enough.
The only advice I can give you is to no dey stress yourself on trivial things ......signing out✈
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Sucre6: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Bro, where you babe base, because the babe way i recently bang posted this same status that same night too, no jokes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by brosom(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Where did u copy this lie plz

From liar Muhammad abi?
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Vikkoh(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Eazie351(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Is it a news to you that ladies already know who's next to date while in their current relationship?

Person don dey promise am jupiter�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Iykman042:
I senses that you both are having a rough moment,but the message she is passing through that pix means, she wants to be worshiped by men

every girl wants to post any thing that will boast their self-esteem.

unblock her and try another trick with her by writing boldly on ur WhatsApp,i have an Ocean of attention to give, who wants to swim.cos u made a quick decision by blocking her.

then during night hour still call and say some romantic things to her.

ignore her. mind game.

sometimes,they come up with some mind games to manipulate u, but fellow them with the same mind game with funny / humor approach.
that pix might be harmless ..........

but do things with her with moderate,dont allow her to turn u into a simp.

I will do that
Thank you very much
But no lies she turned me into a simp already but yesterday I just couldn't take that kind of nonsense
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:
She's Cameroonian tho grin
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Jeromejnr:
So you named your GF "Babe" on your contacts lipsrsealed
Is there anything wrong with that
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Day never even break finishembarassed
Op warris dis na, Nigerians girls are magnets to attention and it seems you're not giving her enough.
The only advice I can give you is to no dey stress yourself on trivial things ......signing out✈
I was thinking maybe I was overreacting also
PS: she's Cameroonian
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Sucre6:
Bro, where you babe base, because the babe way i recently bang posted this same status that same night too, no jokes.
No you don't sir grin
The humor tho
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
brosom:
Where did u copy this lie plz

From liar Muhammad abi?
Hmmm
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Jeromejnr(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Is there anything wrong with that

Yes, because it doesn't sound personal. It sounds like she is just one random babe or girl. You could have Babe 1, babe 2 and babe 3 in your contacts.

If you used "baby", now that sounds more personalised.

Just saying.
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Olagoods1: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Better hustle for your life..... Last year I was like you... Don't stress your stress that girl has many guys on her Dm she's just using you. You have Fall in love.. by the time you chop breakfast you will get Sense..

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Sucre6: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

No you don't sir grin
The humor tho

And that was how I tried to save a simpin brother and he refused to be saved, I tried though
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Nlanalyst: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2022
You are either mad or she's mad while you are as well jobless.
You stayed up late till 11:24 PM to satisfy the attention seeking urges of a girlfriend who still didn't appreciate it.
Do you have a job?
You can't have one and yet be feeding your energy to childish irrelevances.
Na craze dey worry una.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by instinct57vm(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Let me shock you bro.
There are only 3 categories of women that makes this kind of posts.
1. The one for the streets. i.e bleeps different guys within a short space of time as long as you have money and you’re her perceived standard of men.
2. A woman who’s done with the relationship in her mind and/or seeing another dude already. i.e when women are done in a relationship they communicate through series of actions unprovoked until they gather the courage to tell u verbally mostly through a heated argument or at a point when it’s obvious the man is overpampering her due to fear of losing her.
3. A woman who doesn’t respect you anymore for different reasons mostly lack of finances and see finish. This is common amongst tertiary institution babes. These kind of women are constantly self reminded that they got alot of options hence submission and respect becomes an issue for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Sucre6:

And that was how I tried to save a simpin brother and he refused to be saved, I tried though
grin grin
She's not the type
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Yes, because it doesn't sound personal. It sounds like she is just one random babe or girl. You could have Babe 1, babe 2 and babe 3 in your contacts.

If you used "baby", now that sounds more personalised.

Just saying.
Hmm
I call her babe tho
And vice versa
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Nlanalyst:
You are either mad or she's mad while you are as well jobless.
You stayed up late till 11:24 PM to satisfy the attention seeking urges of a girlfriend who still didn't appreciate it.
Do you have a job?
You can't have one and yet be feeding your energy to childish irrelevances.
Na craze dey worry una.
Hmmm
Thank you tho smiley
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2022
instinct57vm:
Let me shock you bro.
There are only 3 categories of women that makes this kind of posts.
1. The one for the streets. i.e bleeps different guys within a short space of time as long as you have money and you’re her perceived standard of men.
2. A woman who’s done with the relationship in her mind and/or seeing another dude already. i.e when women are done in a relationship they communicate through series of actions unprovoked until they gather the courage to tell u verbally mostly through a heated argument or at a point when it’s obvious the man is overpampering her due to fear of losing her.
3. A woman who doesn’t respect you anymore for different reasons mostly lack of finances and see finish. This is common amongst tertiary institution babes. These kind of women are constantly self reminded that they got alot of options hence submission and respect becomes an issue for them
Number 3 I can say yes
Number 2 I can say maybe tho
Alot of things we love doing together she don't seem interested anymore
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by WatchYourSix: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Fast forward to this morning after when I chatted with my girlfriend and we said our good night with lots of romantic messages
I was about sleeping when I checked her status and saw this on her status ....
PS: it has nothing to relate to me tho but what could this status mean?
And what she could say was she posted her thing and I should leave her and not bother her.....We blocked each other tho...
I don't know if I'll be making a mistakes to just let the break up be this time and move on
I need valid advice
Recently she stays up late very late and every midnight I come online she's there

Na one leg in one leg out them dey use date woman...if you reason woman matter too much...u hard drive go crash...have u seen men committing suicide becos of woman... have you seen men that cant concentrate at work because of a woman?? ....

No dey wake up for middle of night dey check on your woman...which kind life be that...??

Women wey fit post 200 whatsapp status in a day...how do you take something like that serious...??
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Sucre6: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

grin grin
She's not the type

Eyahhh aswear this girl go do you strong thing u go shock, see this one trusting women doing lovy lovy grin, take heart in advance, remember to open a thread here to tell us how she serve u break fast
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by indodon(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Sucre6:
vawulence advocate spotted!! grin
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Sucre6: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
indodon:
vawulence advocate spotted!! grin

grin

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by odinson1(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Found Standing Mysteriously In Front Of Native Doctor’s Door Without Moving / Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single / Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.