Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) (48240 Views)

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos) / Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo / Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Ade1234tayo: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpziPIN0YVo

Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as portable has welcomed a baby boy with his baby mama.

This is coming barely six months after the singer rose to fame with his popular hit song ‘Za Zu’.

The new baby is also the singer’s second child with his baby mama.

Portable shared the good news on his Instagram page on Tuesday expressing appreciation to God for the bundle of joy.

Sharing adorable photos of himself and his lovely baby, he wrote: “Aliamdlulilai…izza bouncing baby boi Opeyemi Ølüwa Mi Eazy ZAZUU Son @omobewaji_oluwaferanmi_ewatomi Iya baby”

As expected many Nigerian celebrities and fans stormed his comment section with congratulatory messages.

obi_cubana wrote: “Congratulations Odogwu Ambassador”

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Alexsniz(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Zeh baby

Meanwhile go get your PVC and contact me for all your car AC issues....

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Mirabella01: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Oti zeh cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by KmniAutos(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations.

Trade your Bitcoin and Gift cards

Good deals , contact now.

13 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Make this baby boy resemble him mama, abeg. undecided

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Welcome cutie kiss. Pls remove that dirty currency before you introduce germs to the body

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congrats on finally making this guy a celebrity. angry

5 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by sammybest889(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Why b say when I de type this text one mind de tell me say... make this guy go for D.N.A test I no de to trust all this Lagos gals

Congrats zazoo zeh,now where he b father now I hope say him go responsible even na small

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
This niggar is always in the news.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by solochris(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Chai, see the fine gal that opened her leg for a mad man all because of money. Women, tufia

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
My People are complaining of the Dirty Naira notes touching the baby....... Good

But ....

Portable and his gang, go tell you say Dirty nor dey kill African man..... Talkless of Pikin.

Congratulations all the same to this Young Thug in the Hood.

11 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by aspabay(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good one.

Congrats.

Boy welcome and may you live long to enjoy the benefits of a BAT government.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Akerele44(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
sammybest889:

Why b say when I de type this text one mind de tell me say... make this guy go for D.N.A test I no de to trust oo this Lagos gals

Congrats zazoo zeh,now where he b father now I hope say him go responsible even na small
Na wetin i wan type sef be dat..i swear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Premiumwriter: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Girls say guys too ugly but fine girl leave fine guys they f*ck thug wey get money grin grin

Feminist in za mud

29 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Soulsymbol99: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dat baby can get infection from that dirty money they are making her touch undecided

22 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by potbelly(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations...
But why put dirty naira notes close to the kid?
Kids are very vulnerable to germs and infections when they are very young cos their immune system is not strong yet

23 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by daddio(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
sammybest889:

Why b say when I de type this text one mind de tell me say... make this guy go for D.N.A test I no de to trust oo this Lagos gals

Cumrade, why now?

20 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by DropsMic(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blacks and unprotected sex na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Sunofgod(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
The baby go fuggly

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Abusadiq01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zazzu Jr

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Onyi22(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
When will he marry her properly

2 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by morikee: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Odogwu himself Congtrats
Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
poor child! Having a tout as a father and a gold digger as a mother!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by tayewomi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
imagine stalking money on a new born baby,the odour might even be injurious to the babe..

9 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by NotKnown: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congrats to him.

However, is it not foolish to put such dirty and germs infested money into that babies hands especially when we're sure the baby hasn't been given BCG?

7 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations

This information is meant for Investors home and abroad.

Real Estate is surest means to multiply your wealth and when you buy at introductory/promo price, it's an added advantage

Treasure Island Estate at Idera Scheme, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos Island offer you good Investment opportunities.

Selling now at N15million ($36,145) per 600sqm.

Other Estates within this axis are currently N25million per plot size on average.

Landmark: Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Dangote Fertilizer, Novare Mall, Lekki Deep Seaport, Kellogg's Multinational and lot more.

For inspection, enquiry and payment details.
Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations Portable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.