Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? (26190 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / I’ll Never Betray Atiku Abubakar – Gov.alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Akemmi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
How much were you paid? Or did you mean the opposite? If anyone has betrayed another here, it is Atiku who has betrayed the South Easterners by not respecting the zoning principle he had been preaching. Mind you I'm not from South East. I'm from the South South
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ASUGARUBA(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku and PDP betrayed PETER OBI not the other way
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by arantess: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.
Some are you are just not normal
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:
Understand wetin abeg?.So you want Atiku and his gang to continue running Nigeria aground?
Can't you see the need to overhaul the system? Youths are not following Obi because they love his face but he represents the voice of the common man who can't aspire to be President because an Atiku is interested. The same Atiku that betrayed PDP in 2007 and 2015 is now asking for loyalty?
Tinubu na mini Atiku sef

So how do you intend to overhaul the system?

When only obi is the visible candidate in labor his governor candidate in Ekiti collapse structure for APC...can we just accept reality already
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
Obi is not a Saint. No man is.
This is no longer 2019, he has bigger ambitions and has rightly moved to where he feels he could actualize it. Even if he doesn't win, I do not care but nothing will make me vote either your Atiku or your Tinubu.

This thing is very simple, vote who you want and let us vote who we want.

I have told you who I'm voting, can you tell me yours too?
So, why are you Obi supporters now attacking anything Atiku & PDP ?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Make Peter Obi popular. We like it
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ponishah: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.
Do research before trying any attempt at essay writing.
Besides, your write up or whatever, is too tasteless and filled with ogogoro stories.
Before you cry that Peter Obi is my candidate, no, I am his fan but, I am ATIKUlately ARTHURised.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by surevik(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP betrated Ndi Igbo
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by emmykk(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Go and check the dictionary meaning of betrayal.

When Peter obi left APGA in Anambra state which political party still Control Anambra till date APGA. So how did he betray Anambra?

Peter Obi will cut down Atiku votes yes, because he was the one boosting his votes in the first place.
What Peter obi is doing in 2023 is to test his popularity he may not win but he is for the future.

In 2023 the vote margin of the winner and the runner up will be small less than a million that is a good check on the govt that will win
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by arantess: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
the same delegates that were bought? You expect PO to dole out 25k usd per delegate?
Obi isn't the type to share money (which is supposed to be the norm) and clearly they would have voted against him and he took the next best option for him.

I do not understand why you guys are criticising him. It was said that it's a waste to vote PO and we have agreed to waste the vote. Where's the betrayal coming from again?

Allow us waste our votes abeg
Look at the person you are engaging

One who thinks it's normal to buy votes can't be taken serious
Clowns like the op are gaslighting Igbos but it's better to throw the votes away, after all we are 5percenters so why the wailing
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by profndu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Our dear Nairaland and bloggers are making money with anything that attracts comments especially those topics that brings disunity, accusations, provocations and onchestrated arguments amongst Nigerians. The media has chosen cash.. I'm tooreasonable to involve in a fight indirectly fixed in the boxing ring of the media. My people make una use una brian.. Some platform are benefiting when tribes are on word war.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by TheGift: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oh please, stop with the betrayal story.

Is Atiku God? Are they members of the same family? Is Atiku bigger than Nigeria? Where you there when Peter Obi swore unwavering loyalty to Atiku?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ogatboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

What I'd your definition of betrayal? Because I'm not understanding. He didn't lobby Atiku to be vice but Atiku chose him
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FamTomx2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Attack the message not the messenger. Was Obi the fraud not aware that Atiku shared dollars in 2019?

Both you, the message and the messenger are (abysmal pathetic) shocked

PO anywhere you go, me and my ancestors dey your back like hunchy!! grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

What's d guarantee he'd be picked for vp? So OBI has no right to run for presidency? Betray ojukwu how?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by favouredpikin: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

As your moniker says. You are noisy and you are making so much noise right now
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Arsenella007(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Who be this one? Na the next agenda be this?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by splashbaby(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now you know Atiku bought delegates. When Peter Obi ran with Atiku, you and Obi did not know he shared dollars in 2019? Or you did not know Atiku shared dollars to win? But you were all Atikulating then.

Hypocrisy. When he realised he couldn't win, he ran away.
Igbos dey polish OBI image... A man that is as corrupt as any politician in Nigeria

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Dfynboi: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
How much were you payed to write this nonsense b*ch
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by gentleguy1975: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Oh, you are tired. Small discussion that does not favour Peter Obi you get tired. But you and your ilk can spend hours here and on Twitter abusing other candidates. I am ready for you all, you are just lucky I am not on Twitter.

You guys are just shouting Peter Obi up and down because you do not have any other candidate in your region worthy of any consideration. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku and that is why they ran together in 2019.

Or do you now want to tell me, Peter Obi did not know Atiku was sharing dollars I 2019?
let's see how far obi would go in the presidential polls from what happens in Ekiti and Osun, at least his popularity should begin to show from those two polls
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Starkid3010(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi can betray him a million times for all I care.Peter Obi's allegiance is to Nigerians.

Unlike Tinubu who betrayed the Southwest to please just 11Northern governors, Obi thinks Nigeria first.
sorry, but you're dumb.
These are politicians, they are only after their interests, not yours
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
TRASH. Isn't it the turn of the south to produce the next president? Pray tell, how is Mr. Obi's running for the position translates to betrayal?
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Popesuccess(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is the turn of the south to produce the next president. Atiku should not have contested in the first place, he should have supported peter Obi.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Both you, the message and the messenger are (abysmal pathetic) shocked
PO anywhere you go, me and my ancestors dey your back like hunchy!! grin
Obi is cursed - Fr. Mbaka
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Oh, you are tired. Small discussion that does not favour Peter Obi you get tired. But you and your ilk can spend hours here and on Twitter abusing other candidates. I am ready for you all, you are just lucky I am not on Twitter.

You guys are just shouting Peter Obi up and down because you do not have any other candidate in your region worthy of any consideration. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku and that is why they ran together in 2019.

Or do you now want to tell me, Peter Obi did not know Atiku was sharing dollars I 2019?
hey, you think you have the capacity to fight online? Think again. You better mind your ultrances before you start crying foul, be warned. You are free to market your candidate with facts not fiction. You won't like the vawulence that will follow. Peace

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by derecho(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
No mind Tinubu boys... Yorubas are not daft.Tinubu isn't representing us.He allowed AD to die,vilified Afenifere, kept mute when the herdsmen were running amok.
Now he wants to represent Yorubas
ISellBeer:

Obi or nothing
What baffles me is that people know the truth but will still chose otherwise just because of bribe and empty promises.
Ask them if they can entrust their finances in those wanne be president hands.

Very soon that small money that you collected to chose against your conscience will finish.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Tinubu imposed Buhari on you when the narrative suits you but when it doesn't, you'd say Tinubu wasn't the one that brought Buhari to power. Are you people ok upstairs at all?
Tinubu said it with his mouth nah. That he was the one that made Buhari President.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Josh109: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Did peter obi betray atiku? That is the subject matter, Why bring Tinubu to this.. Pls Learn how to comprehend questions.

The fear of Tinubu is the beginning of your stupidity
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nonsense. Atiku was the one that betrayed Peter Obi
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by patpaul: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
TO HELL WITH YOU ! ATIKU IS THE GREATEST BETRAYER IN THE WORLD. A SHAMELESS BETRAYER. ATIKU THAT WALKED OUT OF EAGLE IN 2014 AFTER GEL DEFEATED HIM IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF THAT YEAR? ATIKU IS A BETRAYER, SERVES HIM RIGHT IF YOU SAY PO BETRAYED HIM.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Jelique: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.Okay,so,like you said,"in ur own opinion,he betrayed Atiku".Has Atiku told u that Obi betrayed him..?But wait o,wetin concern u?
who asked for ur pointless opinion in the first place?

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by spafu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You and the mod that sent this to front page should go and sidon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund / Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP / Abba Kyari: Police Provides Update On Status Of Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.