Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? (26208 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / I’ll Never Betray Atiku Abubakar – Gov.alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Popesuccess(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Akemmi:
How much were you paid? Or did you mean the opposite? If anyone has betrayed another here, it is Atiku who has betrayed the South Easterners by not respecting the zoning principle he had been preaching. Mind you I'm not from South East. I'm from the South South
Atiku and PDP betrayed the south east. He should not have contested
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Amarachieze(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Terrible and treacherous analysis!
The question should rather be Did PDP and by extension Atiku betray South-East? If yes, then on the contrary Atiku is the the betrayer.
Secondly it is naive and erroneous to .see selecting a running mate as a favour to the recipient; Politicians choose running mates to win elections and not as a generous gift to the chosen one. So, contrary to your malicious insinuation was never Obi's benefactor. He was Atiku's running MATE not his Minister or commissioner.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Dangrace01: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now you know Atiku bought delegates. When Peter Obi ran with Atiku, you and Obi did not know he shared dollars in 2019? Or you did not know Atiku shared dollars to win? But you were all Atikulating then.

Hypocrisy. When he realised he couldn't win, he ran away.

You reason like a toodler. Its shameful.

He went to labour party how is that running away.

Information

Please Apc and Pdp if you want Nairaland campaigners, Pick people with brain not this
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Tinubu said it with his mouth nah. That he was the one that made Buhari President.
So, why are you guys wailing all over that he didn't make Buhari President. There were threads created that made Front page saying Tinubu didn't make Buhari President. Hypocrites
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Henz81: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.
Nothing like betrayal
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by harmony75: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Stop crying over spoilt milk.. President of Nigeria come 2023 Mr Obi Peter ❤️
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FamTomx2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Obi is cursed - Fr politician. Mbaka

Mbaka is a corrupt Political clergy man who doesn't know anything about curses, besides Obi is not owning him any apology. cool
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by survdonald(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are probably paid to write this
No right thinking human at this point in Nigeria will be concerned with an issues as trivial as this but as you don sell you generation for porridge no wam! Continue to Dey zuzu .]
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Pakute: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
FamTomx2:

Mbaka is a corrupt Political clergy man who doesn't know anything about curses, besides Obi is not owning him any apology. cool
Lol.. We shall see.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by MkBaron(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
ASUGARUBA:
Atiku and PDP betrayed PETER OBI not the other way

Betrayed, they should give him tickets? grin coolcool
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by anungangampu: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
nairavsdollars:
No. Atiku betrayed him
seriously i wonder how some nigerians reason. Atiku did nothing for the past 4yrs while Obi was biulding his CV for the post. He was even sure at a particular time that he would be named as the consensus before Wike and Atiku began their betraying ordeals.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by kingyakos: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.

Nonsense post
How many times has Atiku decamped from PDP and why didn't u called him a betrayer, a man who has never stood for PDP like Wike did. He just chilled in Dubai and come only in election season to come and contest for president uder a party that others struggle to keep while he was touring around the globe.
And you Op you're paid to talk nonsense because you're nonsense and hope the money you charge is enough to feed ur self till another election year.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by PapaCj: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Bleep this useless article.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

So, why are you guys wailing all over that he didn't make Buhari President. There were threads created that made Front page saying Tinubu didn't make Buhari President. Hypocrites
He made a monumental failure President and wants to take over to bring more hardship to Nigerians.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Obi is cursed - Fr. Mbaka
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by mcfestgee: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who cares. You can write as much as you can, that won't change the mind of those who have made up their mind to say no to Atiku and Tinubu. E go shock una very soon.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by kingyakos: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Tickets are never given, people vote and votes are counted. There were delegates from the South East during the PDP convention but they voted for Wike and Atiku. Why didn't they vote Anyim or Ohanbuwa.

There were delegates from the South East in the APC convention but they voted for Amaechi. Why didn't they vote for Umahi, Nwajiuba, Onu, Okorocha or Ikeobasi?

Those are the questions that need answers. Answer those questions first.

I expect you to charge Atiku 25k dolls before u vote for him because he can't pay delegate 25k dolls each for their vote and expect you to vote him free.

But as for me I'm voting for a man who didn't pay delegate.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by derecho(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reality or your perception?
Everyman's perception is his reality.You can only talk of reality when you can see all sides of a thing clearly from where you are standing. Unfortunately, Only God has that privilege.
All men are like the 6 blindmen of indostan describing the Elephant from their standpoints

MICHEALADEX:

So how do you intend to overhaul the system?

When only obi is the visible candidate in labor his governor candidate in Ekiti collapse structure for APC...can we just accept reality already
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ime2010: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
Voted Atiku in 2019 because he was the lesser evil. I would have sat down at home if the next election were between AA and BAT only.
Don't speak for south east people. If the pdp cannot give them the ticket then they don't deserve their votes. wink
SE will shock PDP this time around.

SE cannot shock PDP. PDP will sail to victory with SS.
While I have PO as a conscience candidate, I do know that LP do not have the capacity to garner the required vote across the entire country. Last, last SE outsmart themselves from viable political structures in Nigeria.

If SE do not support PDP, who will support SE to produce President in Nigeria. Note: A tree does not make a forest. It takes much more than economic prowess to get the Presidency.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Popesuccess(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

So how do you intend to overhaul the system?

When only obi is the visible candidate in labor his governor candidate in Ekiti collapse structure for APC...can we just accept reality already
He doesn't need to have any candidate in other elective positions, all he needs Is your votes in the presidential elections. Are you not tired already of this patronage system of politics and governance. As it stands now Buhari's government Is borrowing to pay Salaries, when they finish looting the once they borrowed, they will stop paying Salaries, they are looting billions in the Name of subsidy. Please don't be the enemy of your unborn generation, we need a clean break and peter Obi represent that. Please let's join hands and vote a STINGY president. That Is what we need now
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by suratwo62: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You guys are just shouting Peter Obi up and down because you do not have any other candidate in your region worthy of any consideration. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku and that is why they ran together in 2019.

Or do you now want to tell me, Peter Obi did not know Atiku was sharing dollars I 2019?

@TooNoisy
Remember Deborah Samuel Sokoto
Just wondering... Is it safe to trust someone who cannot stand by his word??

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ime2010: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
I'm not sure you understood what I wrote. Out of the three major contenders, Obi is the most qualified and I'll vote him regardless of party.

Brother, SE is politically naive.

It is unfortunate you guys feel you are smart, yet you make obvious political mistake and blame every other tribe. SE really need to put their house in order politically.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Perocom(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Risentouch:
Why are you still masturbating on Igbo People issues, remember you said they are 5%ters so please let their vote be, and besides they don't owe Atiku any loyalty.
I don't understand this your sudden sympathy, why don't you focus on getting your Tinubu another diapers.

Not only are they masturbating on the Igbo people, they are now focused on ejaculating on Peter Obi's head, very wonderful people.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by kingyakos: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now you know Atiku bought delegates. When Peter Obi ran with Atiku, you and Obi did not know he shared dollars in 2019? Or you did not know Atiku shared dollars to win? But you were all Atikulating then.

Hypocrisy. When he realised he couldn't win, he ran away.

Why are u wailing?
Obi left PDP and it's now becoming a problem to u, please vote for ur lord and personal saviour and leave Obi alone.

Sometimes i see people attacking Obi for leaving PDP as foolish people because kwankwaso also left same PDP and the northern youth are not attacking him like you fools attack Obi.
Na una dey see the north as foolish people not knowing una over foolish pass the north
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by paskal16: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Op you’re stupid
There are No enemies in the political setting
Na you jst dey stress your olodo brain dey think and unthink
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Freerhyme1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
@OP, you're on some cheap drugs
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by ihedioramma: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=113824411]We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party. No Atiku did him self .
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by onunwa21(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi is not running for himself!! He is running for us!!! Understand
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
OP, please promote your candidate and allow us time wasters to remain OBIdent.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by McBishop2020: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

I can see that you have realized that Peter Obi is no longer a man's name but a MOVEMENT.

Peter Obi is no longer a name for a candidate contesting the 2023 presidential election. It is now a MOVEMENT that is SYNONYMOUS with REVOLUTION.

We must get it right this time.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Collysmith: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tooooo nooooisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit / Hanifa: Wife Of Self-Confessed Killer Testifies Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.