Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains (34681 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Yemi7up: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
The youths are for Obi. Peter Obi are for the youths
please how old is Obi.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by factwriter(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
This one has even began WORLD TOUR long before embarking on the "uncertain road" to presidency.

Awon eyan Ajala travel...

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ufotunang: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beremx:
Buhari cannot visit such places, instead he prefers to jump in his plane and visit places that has no positive impact on Nigerians. His administration will end and nothing positive will come out of the deal with Siemens.
Someone should remind me how many times the National Grid has collapsed this year so far
... Buhari like to visit the London hospital
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Patriottt: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abeg make we rest na mods.. my eyes are sore of Peter obi
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother

Imagine a clown calling someone who's proved himself over and over again a clown.
Lastly the young man you quoted isn't guilt tripping you , it's your conscience that's troubling you and not his statement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by blacknoir: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beremx:
Buhari cannot visit such places, instead he prefers to jump in his plane and visit places that has no positive impact on Nigerians. His administration will end and nothing positive will come out of the deal with Siemens.
Someone should remind me how many times the National Grid has collapsed this year so far
What did u expect from some that have 1million dollars to Afghanistan government controlled by the taliban
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Allisgud: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Some people lack of stable power has affected Thier thinking faculty,their brain is epileptic
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by sambrow(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother
Ode, don't be deluded

5 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Ugoh123: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Im Hungry and tired here

If only u guys could understand.

Due to the ASUU strike i started following a Man in my neighborhood for a cleaning job, though the job doesn't come daily, sometimes once in three weeks,, i still wander how this my neighbor with 2 kids nd his wife survive with this kind of job.

Nairalanders pls juz help me, i am really really hungry right now, i beg u all

My helper today will never experienced dis kind of situation i am into now in jesus name

Access bank
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Built2last: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113826480:
More....

Busted indeed, because he cant have a 2 hours meeting with Siemens and attend this conference. Use your brain na

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Lightorder: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
I have goosebumps as I read this. Thank God i am about to experience a working nigeria in my lifetime. Our people who escape from this country will soon have reasons to return . Bloodless and peaceful evolution and revolution

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Eriokanmi: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in supporting Obi every now and then

These are the stories they always tell you. they're unverifiable stories so, don't fall for it. Shebi they said he built or bought a house abroad for millions of pounds with Anambra money. Efcc were even alerted to visit him and by the time Obi showed them the house papers, it read 1996 and Obi entered government years later, you see? Please google this. We have every proofs to tackle their lies.

If you're not voting him, it's not by force my brother. But for me and my contemporaries, we're going for Obi. Good luck to your candidate too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ufotunang: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
shedisavage:
He really want to fix Nigeria but he dey too fast na
..abi...let him win the presidential election first...this is the time to build structures nationally, and gain more popularity and get more supporters to support him nationally....there is more time for Egypt trip
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by luvinhubby(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113826456][/quote]

Are you not ashamed of yourself at this your age?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ssoofftt(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Like for OBI share for TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by 07kjb: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria will be better with Peter OBI than the rest contenders honestly

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by otipoju(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
What is wrong with that obi?? Always claiming and forming boss of intelligence

Unknown candidate with no structure

Everything that becomes Known was previously Unkown to some and Known to others.

Una go cry tire. So his crime and ineligibility is because he is not known and has no structure. Na that structure dey make me laugh pass because you have no clue or observatory powers.

Obi has thousands of influential men who will canvass for him online and in offline whose love for him is motivated by the most powerful emotion....self survival.

What he needs is to employ polling agents and muscles in all wards. That is where he will spend his money. Obi is not a novice politician. He contested and won elections twice.

North2023
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Electrochemistry(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Action is what we need in Nigeria now not fake promises that will bring us back to zero. 62 years and counting, we are still a toddling baby. We need growth; we need development. Let's work it out together.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Iamgrey5(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

Imagine a clown calling someone who's proved himself over and over again a clown.
Lastly you're the young man you quoted isn't guilt tripping you , it's your conscience that's troubling you and not his statement
Why bringing tribe into his support for Obi, if he is not saying nonsense?

Just support whoever you want and stop assuming people who are against him are doing so purely for tribal reasons.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by UstazAhmed(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113826480:
More....

Do you actually have a brand to protect? Even the likes of Dangote doesnt meddle into partisan politics or are you just contented as a road side local griller?..

Think big. You need customers across all strata to go far but partisan politics will dwarf your dreams at this budding stage

6 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by ozonelayer79: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi is the way, the light and the truth. No New Nigeria cometh except through him.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Okoroawusa: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yemi7up:
please how old is Obi.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by luvinhubby(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by james007: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
PO is a scam with Doyin Okupe a known PDP e-rat.

Where's the change?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by onuman: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Built2last:
Fixing Nigeria is all we want

FUTURE USED AS TOOTHPICK.
Wow, FS Yusuf's response to the youths is most hilarious.
Yusuf blamed the youths for Buhari using the future of the youths as toothpick.

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by nedekid: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Does he need to over explain? Obi went on a personal trip, not funded by government, but from his personal pocket. Nigerians will still complain shaa. Last I checked, Obi is not a government official but a presidential aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by boldtruthalways: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:

What nonsense you talking about? He has foreign account and your so called corruption fighter has been in power for almost 8years yet no single invitation by EFCC or even accusation against him. Pls look for another thing. Obi is so clean that he handed over N75billion to his predecessor while owing no pension, gratuity, etc. No Governor has ever done that in Nigeria. Vote wisely....unless yiu are not tired of sufferings, hardship and killings in Nigeria. You reap what you sow. Vote in bad Leader and enjoy the sufferings. Vote in good leader and the benefits spreads to all. Pls get some sense and don't make the same 2015 mistake that yiu all were warned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
luvinhubby:

So why are there different outcomes between what Siemens is doing in Egypt compared to what is happening in Nigeria?

maybe if you actually read the articles you will realise the deal was only recently signed and equipment will only start to arrive in September. In Reading doesnt hurt contrary to popular opinion. if reading hurts you dont even have to open the links, it's there in the headline of the last link.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by redcliff: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:

if you are looking for a Saint, Make you go meet Jesus. Nobody is, even you. you have very bad personality that resides in you. that is what being human is called. However, you should consider, based on track record, on the interest of such people, or their ability to do better for the general good choose your candidate. Otherwise, you will grow old and die and not get anything out of this life. Shebi na Joe Biden dey rule America but him pikin dey collect money from Russia on behalf of him papa. If that is not corruption, what else is it. Many of you do not think properly to be honest. I am not saying your choice of candidate is bad but measure candidates on all indices who is a better fit for governance. A Bola Tinubu would have been nice no doubt but the man is too old. Nobody wants to go through what Buhari put Nigerians through in 7years. God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.