Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains (34678 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / NASS Crisis: Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Okupe Explains Only Way APC Can Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Dshocker(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honourable1901:

You need a therapist,I'm not sure your brains are in it's proper shape..get well soon

Truth is bitter to ingest.

I want to see a Nigeria with 24hrs steady electricity, good roads, good hospitals, good educational system,with other world class infrastructure.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
casualobserver:

Actually peter Obi left a debt of N185B, I will look for the video and post it. The problem with peter Obi is that he lies effortlessly. When I first got to know Peter Obi, I though what a breath of fresh ait but the more he speaks and the more you dig into what he says and his record, the more you realise he is a fraud!!!!

Please click "watch on youtube" and watch the video even the amount the says he left in vestments were false!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

Does it mean people take stupidity as a hobby

Did you open the video you posted the link? It talked about 185B LIABILITIES which he further explained were roads under construction which if they were to be crystallized at that moment as in if they were to be completed and ready for payment would amount to 185B...so how does that amount to debt ? How does this negate the funds Obi said he left behind and quoted the banks and account numbers of the funds? Or you ridiculously choose to be blind to truth or your own IQ is deficient? Which of the statement is a lie there? Or which other stuffs has he said and you found out it was a lie that you now accuse him of lying effortlessly?

I look at your moniker and see why people have deadened conscience in this country...
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by NaijaCars4sale: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is very laudable
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by MisterKay321(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iykopee:

11 times grin
Check well.
I heard that on the day democracy day was celebrated (12 June, 2022), the power grid collapsed for the 17th time this year.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jones4190:
The guy ran away to avoid donating money for Ekiti election, when it's tym for Osun he'll travel to Morocco to learn fish farming

And it is his responsibility to donate for elections of other candidates?
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I don't know I am chatting with a psychic here

Take your advice by supporting your candidate without dragging other tribes through the mud for not supporting your candidate.

I'm not the tribalistic type unlike you and I never used demeaning words on you except the clown you used on PO. It's quite clear who's the psychic between us
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by IbileIfe: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Power generation is not our problem, but the distribution.
The https://nerc.gov.ng › 102-discos
Distribution Companies (DISCOs) - NERC
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company · Benin Electricity Distribution
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Sunnyski: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you don't vote Peter Obi then you're the real enemy of Nigeria.

Maybe Peter Obi will rekindle my love for Nigeria cos it's long dead.

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
realestate99:

Obi and his supporters are what they call entertainers, they have nothing to offer in the whole contest!!! Obi's presidential aspiration would be over by 2.30 pm on election day, well at least he can still bask in the euphoria of being a Twitter president while it lasted.....soon if obi defecates in the bush, his brainwashed supporters will scream he is such an humble man, he does not love using toilets built with stolen funds......bunch of entertainers!!!

Out of point...
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by kingyakos: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Sir, what is Obi's business in going to negotiate for power plant in another country when he could be building his Grass Roots support at home if he truly wanted to win the election?

>I can't support a obvious clown full of lies and deceit

>I can't support someone who kept foreign accounts secret while in public office

I am not supporting neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I can't support a clown just because I want to feel among.

And please stop guilt tripping the Yorubas by throwing nonsense ethnic coloration into your speech in support of Obi every now and then

Let everyone support who they want

By the time the election cycle is over, his campaign would have ended been a circus or a poor attempted at reality game like Big brother

Haba my oga, Obi no go to negotiate deal with Siemens e go to study plus how much d whole project cost.

And oga e be like say u never know d revolution wey Obi don cause for some state, like my state here for SS our governor and him to be successor tell us to vote Obi. Oga abeg no come my area come mentioned Atiku or Tinubu or even wear anything wey carry their image o, dem go touch u till u look 70. As at now for mama skian joint na free beer for any Obidient o. This na pure grassroots happenings and Obi no dey here.

I greet u my Oga
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Iamgrey5(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Privit:

I'm not the tribalistic type unlike you and I never used using demeaning words on you except the clown you used on PO. It's quite clear who's the psychic between us
in all honesty, it seems something is wrong with you

Perhaps you should check the initial comment I responded to again and take time to digest it

Thank you.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
what can Obi do? What did he do for Anambra? Nothing. The man is just good at hyping.

Have you been to Anambra? Have you read about Anambra? Because no sane human being will do either of both and say the trash you just said above...
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Antai123(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi, is the President every right thinking Nigerian should support, but it's obvious that some idiots and fools will not support him, because of selfish reasons . Tueeh!!!!
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Iamgrey5(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
kingyakos:

Haba my oga, Obi no go to negotiate deal with Siemens e go to study plus how much d whole project cost.

And oga e be like say u never know d revolution wey Obi don cause for some state, like my state here for SS our governor and him to be successor tell us to vote Obi. Oga abeg no come my area come mentioned Atiku or Tinubu or even wear anything wey carry their image o, dem go touch u till u look 70. As at now for mama skian joint na free beer for any Obidient o. This na pure grassroots happenings and Obi no dey here.

I greet u my Oga
Whatever makes you sleep at night sir.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by casualobserver: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Does it mean people take stupidity as a hobby

Did you open the video you posted the link? It talked about 185B LIABILITIES which he further explained were roads under construction which if they were to be crystallized at that moment as in if they were to be completed and ready for payment would amount to 185B...so how does that amount to debt ? How does this negate the funds Obi said he left behind and quoted the banks and account numbers of the funds? Or you ridiculously choose to be blind to truth or your own IQ is deficient? Which of the statement is a lie there? Or which other stuffs has he said and you found out it was a lie that you now accuse him of lying effortlessly?

I look at your moniker and see why people have deadened conscience in this country...

do you understand what a liability is? liability is debt!!! it is money you owe based on obligations/contracts that you have entered into! This is typical Peter Obi being very economical with the truth. that they are not yet due for payment does not mean you do not have those debts. it's like me buying something from you for 1000 and agreeing to monthly payments because I have paid the monthly payment due for this month not including the balance of say 850 in my debts/liabilities

You are the one who is daft because you lack understanding and are easy swindled by a conman.

Layman Definition of liability: the state of being legally responsible for something.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=liability

Financial definition of liability: any liability that is: a contractual obligation: to deliver cash or another financial asset to another entity; or. to exchange financial assets or financial liabilities with another entity under conditions that are potentially unfavourable to the entity; or.

https://www.iasplus.com/en/standards/ias/ias32

Ask any accountant, in a statement of accounts you are to state you assets (cash deposits/investments) and liabilities including those that are not due immediately, whether or not they are due immediately is irrelevant. As he does, he cleverly ommited medium to long term liabilities to massage the figures making his handover notes a fraud! It is fraudulent accounting for you to present a balance sheet without stating your liabilities (debt).....go ask any accountant!!!

you are the ignoramus here because you clearly do not know what an obligation is, you dont know what a contract or it's implications and you clearly have no concept of what a handover note or a balance sheet is or should contain.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Freshman1100:
The man can lie for Africa

Peter Obi is spending around 72 hours in Egypt...

AGM is about 3-4 hours max...

So He can't do anything else again there? He can't attend other pressing assignments? Where's the lie?

Stop playing smart by half please
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Housing(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter Obi always lie

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by kingyakos: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
IbileIfe:
Power generation is not our problem, but the distribution.
The https://nerc.gov.ng › 102-discos
Distribution Companies (DISCOs) - NERC
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company · Benin Electricity Distribution

How possible can you distribute 4000 mega watt to 200+ million population and how are we even sure that nigeria generates up to 4000 mega watt because believing the Nigerian government is at your own risk
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
pray tell, what did Tinubu steal? Please show us proof with verifiable links not some omokri nuggets.

See this clown...So Tinubu didn't steal but Peter Obi is a thief to you...

Your own wahala is factory fitted...
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by VirileNelly2420: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honourable1901:
If he like make he go Uzbekistan grin grin na him sabi,he smart but such trips should be cancelled at this trying times,if he becomes president visiting Egypt to understudy that project won't be a big deal..

I feel he knows he won't win,just wasting the obi fans club time,you want to win tinubu who has been preparing for 23years and atiku of almost 30years it cannot work na

Note: not everybody who comes out for an election have a standard to win,some to get name ,some to start the process and some to chill with the big boys
Lol. Bad mouth!
Don't see it da way. Atiku is the main candidate dat has been contesting and failing. Am not sure Tinubu has contested before.
I just believe Obi will truly work better...

When he was d gov of Anambra, he barely give out contract to contractors. He rather did it himself. He personally inspects d projects.
I don't think it's bad if he tries to b acquainted with several things, it will make him cut cost, and avoid putting certain projects in d hands of dubious contractors. Obi is an economist!
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Daguga:
Main reason why i won't vote PO is this guy, Doyin Okupe, a very deceitful individual. I rather vote myself.

Congratulations
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Makowonda: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Unfortunately Obi cannot win Tinubu or Atiku.I'm a Nigerian,I understand how Nigerian politics work.He doesn't have enough political clout to compete with them.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Olaxbolax100: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
sambrow:

Ode, don't be deluded
Why calling him ode?
You couldn't say anything to prove him wrong, rather you start calling him names. Learn to prove ur points without abusing people with opposing views
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
a victory for Obi is a victory for snake charmers and scammers.

Demented mofo
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Misterone:
I have been everywhere. Even right now, I am typing from Anambra

Which part of ANAMBRA? Let's meet ...maybe we can check around to see if Peter Obi did anything there...

I know it isn't easy for the blind
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Shagamoni(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sometimes i wonder what we did to our politicians that they didnt want to learn from other countries and develop Nigeria...

2023 will change the narrative

we are going
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by kingyakos: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Housing:
Peter Obi always lie

Bust the busted

U say ur username na housing u see ur life, stop to lie against Obi u no want hear

Now see ur life

Repent and be Obidient
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by VirileNelly2420: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113826480:
More....
Well let's take it his visit has to do with Afribank or woteva,
So, u haven't heard "to use one stone and kill two birds" before?
Can't he still handle some other task on the process?

Meanwhile, it's a win-win situation. Going to Egypt on bank/finance purposes can still help better d economy of our dear nation. They're all plus!
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Teenaira: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Cool. Peter Obi l'ęni to a fę, oun lęni ti a yan. This has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion. We've been deceived for too long.

He's yoruba, don't vote him, he's hausa, don't vote him, he's igbo, don't vote him...blablabla.

That's the weapon they've been using to divide us in their own interest. How do you expect Tinubu to go to Egypt to inspect Siemens power installation when he owns one of the discos? It wouid amount to shooting himself in the leg. He would never allow the sector to work. He's a political businessman who wouid never show interest in what wouldn't bring money in his pocket. Is that a leader? Atiku is same.

You don't need to pay kobo to any delegate to vote you. It means you're investing only to reap in multiple folds. We're not stupid.

Are you referring to the same Peter Obi who can not govern a state as small and homogeneous with very energetic and industrious persons like anambra who suddenly now have a magic wand that will just solve all Nigerian problems

See, politicians are the same, whether it is Tinubu or ATIKU or Kwankwaso or Peter Obi or any other one. They only triumph in playing the mind game. Ask Peter Obi to tell you the truth about why he went to Egypt. Anyway, sooner than later, everybody's eye will soon be clear.
We are on what is called (OYO). Let everyone try to take care of themselves and their families and Nigeria will become a better country. Please don't wait for any politician to help you. Try as much as possible to help yourself and your family.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Which part of ANAMBRA? Let's meet ...maybe we can check around to see if Peter Obi did anything there...

I know it isn't easy for the blind
yeah! So that you can point me out to your mpurumiri UGM. We know what you guys can do. You are never tolerant.
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Misterone: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Demented mofo
yeah! The truth is bitter and painful
Re: Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
casualobserver:

do you understand what a liability is? liability is debt!!! it is money you owe based on obligations/contracts that you have entered into! This is typical Peter Obi being very economical with the truth. that they are not yet due for payment does not mean you do not have those debts. it's like me buying something from you for 1000 and agreeing to monthly payments because I have paid the monthly payment due for this month not including the balance of say 850 in my debts/liabilities

You are the one who is daft because you lack understanding and are easy swindled by a conman.

Layman Definition of liability: the state of being legally responsible for something.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=liability

Financial definition of liability: any liability that is: a contractual obligation: to deliver cash or another financial asset to another entity; or. to exchange financial assets or financial liabilities with another entity under conditions that are potentially unfavourable to the entity; or.

https://www.iasplus.com/en/standards/ias/ias32

See this ignoramus trying to play smart...

This will be my last reply to you because I don't engage silly beings for too long...

That road construction which is a liability running into months or years...has concurrent inflows as well...If you want Peter Obi to capture such obligations then he has to also add forecast of expected inflows to cushion same or will government revenue end with end to his administration?

And Peter Obi stated clearly in his handover note that funds for payment of ALL MATURED contractual obligations for the month ending in March were ready too and doesn't include the 75B savings...

Didn't Tue video you posted talk about that they haven't touched any of the foreign bonds left by Peter Obi?

Sick mofos everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.