Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Did Your Aunt Do To You That You Can Never Forget? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Your Aunt Do To You That You Can Never Forget? (587 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Your Aunt Do To You That You Can Never Forget? by bmdmix11: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beatriz Asato

What did your aunt do to you that you can never forget?
TW: Sexual Abuse

When I was 6 years old my cousin began abusing me sexually and psychologically, this ended when I was about 14 years old.

When I was 15 my other cousin (my aunt's son) tried to sexually abuse me in a camping tent, but I fought and he couldn't do it.

This is when I got the courage to talk about the abuse, I talked to my mom and we organized a meeting with my parents, my aunt, my uncle and the cousin that tried to SA me, this was one of the most embarrassing memories of my life because my aunt.......

CONTINUE READING CLICK HERE

Re: What Did Your Aunt Do To You That You Can Never Forget? by Benki003(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seeing my aunty f**k another niggar while ma uncle was a simp

It's really painful and .......
Re: What Did Your Aunt Do To You That You Can Never Forget? by bmdmix11: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Benki003:
Seeing my aunty f**k another niggar while ma uncle was a simp

It's really painful and .......
well u knew he didn't, does not make him a simp
Re: What Did Your Aunt Do To You That You Can Never Forget? by bmdmix11: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2022
PETER OBI

(1) (Reply)

After Being Barren For Years, 64-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins (photos) / Desperate Lady In Dare Need Of Husband - Men Should Apply (video) / Epl Don De Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.