Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) (81215 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
AnanseK:

Nyamiris and hateful insults are like 5 & 6, and they still foolishly think IPOB sympathizers like Peter Obi can ever be Nigeria’s President. Tell them not in a thousand years!

Aboki and squandering are like 5 & 6
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Somebody13: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Affluence in the midst of penury.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Michcole: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4GqP5rJ5xM

A video showing the impressive fleet of cars in the convoy of a local government chairman in Kano state has gone viral.

Engr Abdullahi Garba Ramat who is the chairman of Ungogo local government area in Kano state also shared a video showing his convoy packed with sophisticated cars on his Facebook stories. He was on his way to commission some projects on Tuesday, June 14, when the video was made and shared on his official Facebook page.

Photos of the convoy with his office watermark on it were also shared online.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/trending-photos-and-videos-of-a-local-government-chairmans-convoy-in-kano-state-2.html

This guys sabi chop Naija money like it is going out of fashion
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by xrucifix05(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Poverty all around him. Yet he swims in affluence. Take back naija
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Our Oil and Gas money being squandered by uncircumcised abokis
and we re doing nothing about it.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Yankee101: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Half of Nigeria’s problems is waste
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Our Oil and Gas money being squandered by uncircumcised abokis

The one your leaders squander here, wetin una don do?

Only foolish people leave their problems to invest time on those of others.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Money from kidnapping and banditry
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by elmarshall1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
I posted this first but this MOD stole it.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin grin
Afonjanistan cool
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by ipadeola91057: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
BrainlessBrainless...
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by surequality: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigerians, it is time to kick out APC and PDP! We have suffered enough. Vote Peter Obi.
We do not give money to get your vote because we are here to kill insecurity, very bad economy, inadequate power supply, unequal right and injustice and everything that represent darkness .
9GRIANs una never tire? Kick out PDP and APC.
Vote Dr Peter Obi! Vote Labour Party!
Anti Labour Party men and women are enemies of Nigeria because they want us to remain in INSECURITY beyond expression, very bad economy, epileptic power supply, collapsing educational system etc.
9GERIANS una never tire!
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
lecowas:
Damn it. The first time I saw Sheikh Hamdan, never knew he was the one, we were supposed to receive him, while in my mind I was waiting for a long motorcade, like 5 Arab guys were just strolling to the VIP parking.

I was so surprised when one Emirati lady jumped with Joy, Sheikh is here! How come? He had used public packing space and came on foot to his VIP parking. Omo na that day I tire for naija, cos of na Naija, mobile police go don dey flog people on that route 3hrs before he show face, Na which kain country I find myself Nna

I usually tell people that generally Nigerians "Most especially the Northerners" are SubHuman & The Lowest Of All Creations. They usually think I'm saying this on purpose but It's a bitter truth. It's what I personally confirmed In the Realm..

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by milliondollas(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
THIS NORTHERN ARE PURE ANIMALS LET US DIVIDED THIS COUNTRY IT HAS NO HOPE LIVING WITH THIS ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Henz81: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin grin
Educated illiterate
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is despite the fact that the Local Govt monthly allocation is not directly to them. I wonder when the Local Govt autonomous bill is passed. At the moment here in the South, everybody is fighting and supporting them for local government to be separated from the State monthly allocation. Wait till when they finally become independent and see their true colours.
Although, I support the autonomous of the local government arms of the government but I'm afraid some of them will display affluence just as this Kano chairman.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
christejames:
See poverty all around him but he cares more about grandiose...

Nigeria must work come 2023.

They Invented, leverage, promote, produce and distribute POVERTY for a Living..

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Centachos: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
An average Aboki men don't know that they are slave to there leaders...
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Let him go and try this in borno first
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Lama70(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Don't forget those could be bulletproof jeeps o.

L. G chairman fa?!

Anyway, the fear of bandits/ bokoharm is the beginning of their wisdom!
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Alext19: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
A LG chairman, Just imagine what will happen if he's the governor.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Alext19: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Borno is even far, let him try it in zanfara his neighboring state.
Kaymansion:
Let him go and try this in borno first
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by highbee02: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
That's y they are shouting AUTONOMY
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by caye(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
DropsMic:
Normal... We are blacks.

No.
I know you are a white man.
But it's not your fault; that we keep parading ourselves like souless beings.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Thazard(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
lecowas:
Damn it. The first time I saw Sheikh Hamdan, never knew he was the one, we were supposed to receive him, while in my mind I was waiting for a long motorcade, like 5 Arab guys were just strolling to the VIP parking.

I was so surprised when one Emirati lady jumped with Joy, Sheikh is here! How come? He had used public packing space and came on foot to his VIP parking. Omo na that day I tire for naija, cos of na Naija, mobile police go don dey flog people on that route 3hrs before he show face, Na which kain country I find myself Nna

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
Oil money.

It's okay as long kobo from SE reserved gas is not used for that. Niger Delta can continue bank rolling this bruhaha
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Princeton92(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo man, no be una money. Cause the East no get money.

Bitchcraft you I'm a Southerner and not poor sha
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by shortIGBOman: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Princeton92:

Bitchcraft you I'm a Southerner and not poor sha
.na lie.
You are an IGBO man. Quit denying your identity. No make me report you to Simon Ekpa. Cause Mazi Simon Ekpa won't like it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Princeton92(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:

.na lie.
You are an IGBO man. Quit denying your identity. No make me report you to Simon Ekpa. Cause Mazi Simon Ekpa won't like it. grin grin grin

I go beat you now oohh grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Greedy is one of african man problem from the root to the top.

Ordinary local government chairman
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4GqP5rJ5xM

A video showing the impressive fleet of cars in the convoy of a local government chairman in Kano state has gone viral.

Engr Abdullahi Garba Ramat who is the chairman of Ungogo local government area in Kano state also shared a video showing his convoy packed with sophisticated cars on his Facebook stories. He was on his way to commission some projects on Tuesday, June 14, when the video was made and shared on his official Facebook page.

Photos of the convoy with his office watermark on it were also shared online.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/trending-photos-and-videos-of-a-local-government-chairmans-convoy-in-kano-state-2.html
Ordinary LGA chairman ooo with over 14 cars as convoy and some of you people still want to continue with this corrupt politicians and looters it's not going to happen again , 2023 Nigeria must be restructured , every allowances to politicians should be stripped off only pay them their basic salary if they don't want to serve the people they can go and do something else , this is the kind of thing that encouraging corruption how can a local government chairman have this fleet's of convoys for what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.