Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,870 members, 7,859,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) (81247 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
One local Government in Kano is Richer, bigger and has more Economy value than Abia and Enugu combined. grin grin grin

I wonder why mod haven't ban you because of this your bitter tribal comments every time.

You disgust me to the fullness this tribalistic bigot.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Jrevelation(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
See those that would bomb the cars with the owner

Your safety is 3Naira

You see those kids you don’t equip today

Hmmmmmm

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Georgejeez: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
When you travel around this country and see the kind of roads and bridges in the North , you will immediately tell yourselves that there's no way , Nigeria can be allowed to scatter by the Northern Cabals .

Because all the massive and gigantic projects in the North are funded with Niger Delta oil money of which they own all the oil blocks and also head all the vital positions in the oil industry .

If Niger Delta oil enters the North for example today , before tomorrow will end , Nigeria will be splitted
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Grandollar state

This is the sad thing about Kano. See the dust and suffering he’s driving those cars through. If they kidnap him now, these people don’t even try to show small sense.

Kano and Borno people can be the most senseless, stupidly materialistic people in the whole of northern Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 16, 2022
So why am I sensing that you areally a WHlTE RAClST? Can you prove that you are bIack?
DropsMic:
Normal... We are blacks.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

It's okay as long kobo from SE reserved gas is not used for that. Niger Delta can continue bankrolling this bruhaha

Funny. It's even sadder that your gas is not even used to develop your SE but the money made from it is being siphoned to the north and you have not done anything about it.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Edoziesmart:

I wonder why mod haven't ban you because of this your bitter tribal comments every time.

You disgust me to the fullness this tribalistic bigot.

The thing pain this man well well. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by tiswell(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2022
mamaafrik:
See those people wey bandit suppose dey kọlọbi...., catch am catch am,tee teev....teev
na dem be the real bandits cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Goodness10(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Use your PVC wisely come 2023 and stop seeing nonsense
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by EmeraldJD: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2022
highbee02:
That's y they are shouting AUTONOMY
more like AUTO'MONEY'.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by balogunIV: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2022
I saw the official car of NANS president and i was shocked to the marrows.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Tundex911: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
North na una mate??

Observing tho
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Akharmony: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Service delivery is not in there brain. . Aleast they are happy to see there brothers turn into boko haram and bandits.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by oluwabunmist: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Exactly, they will rather prefer to be slave to them
anonimi:

Why should they when those who want it are not working hard enough to get it from them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.