Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris (2438 Views)

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / Clitoris: The Only Organ Whose Sole Purpose Is For Pleasure. (pics ) / Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by LoveUdie: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
1. The clitoris is a God-created organ, created only for sexual pleasure. Don't be shy about it
2. A lot of men ignore the clitoris not knowing how powerful a woman's clitoris is
3. The clitoris is more sexually sensitive than the vagina. Ignoring it is missing out on a lot
4. The husband's tongue and the wife's clitoris make a perfect match
5. The husband's tongue is suitable because it is naturally lubricated and can bend and do acrobatics on her throbbing clitoris. The lubrication is good because the clitoris is sensitive
6. The fingers of the husband can also be used to rub and please the clitoris as he kisses her. Keep the fingers clean
7. The husband can also rub his hardened penis on her clitoris for pleasure
8. Playing with the clitoris is good pre-intimacy, it makes your wife sufficiently wet to receive your hardened commando
9. Dear wives, do not be self-conscious about your clitoris. Spread your legs and let your husband see you in all your glory to play with that sweet center of yours. A rigid and closed-up wife will not enjoy lovemaking. Confidence and freedom are attractive to your husband
10. Dear husbands, give clit jobs as much as you request for blow jobs
11. Pleasing your spouse sexually and creatively is not ungodly as long as both of you are comfortable and enjoy it
12. Most loving husbands get turned on by sexually pleasing their spouses. If your husband loves licking you or rubbing your clitoris, don't refuse him
13. A lot of wives wish their husbands licked them more and for longer. If your wife likes it, give it to her generously
14. For your husband to enjoy licking you, maintain good hygiene and shave often
15. For your wife to enjoy being licked by you, maintain good hygiene, especially oral hygiene
16. Most women climax more through clit jobs than penetration
17. Dear husbands, if after pumping and penetration you ejaculate but your wife is yet to reach her climax, consider licking or rubbing her clit till she screams your name as she reaches orgasm
18. Love-making in marriage doesn't have to be boring.

Check my signature for more posts about marriage and relationship

1 Like

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Kingkumsecond: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
What is all this about clitoris today?

4 Likes

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Kollins11: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beautiful and neat ladies in the house.., if you want me to lick and rub your clitoris just quote me and Hiiiii
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Jayrockk: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na only pussy way clean and fresh we dey eat o. We no fit bury our face for public toilet grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Some men honestly lack the basic knowledge about sex..... there own na just get erect and enter, weda it's dry or wet they don't care..... nigerian women are seriously suffering from terrible sex partners
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jayrockk:
Na only pussy way clean and fresh we dey eat o. We no fit bury our face for public toilet grin grin grin
grin

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by fineboynl(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Poor men satisfy women and lick smelling sh*t
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rubbish, guy wey dey ball no get time to satisfy women
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
bukky1994:
Rubbish, guy wey dey ball no get time to satisfy women
Na lie na part of balling grin
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Premiumwriter: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jayrockk:
Don't use your tongue to touch any hole on nairaland o
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

Na lie na part of balling grin
you never jam money, I no mean say you no go toast women, but wetin I dey reason be say u no go datisfy them to their taste
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
bukky1994:
you never jam money, I no mean say you no go toast women, but wetin I dey reason be say u no go datisfy them to their taste
Again na lie U talk.. Except she's just some random girl. Satisfying my woman is also fulfilling my sexual needs. Except u want tell me say money go make me forget sex. The only thing I know say plenty money dey do me na only to forget to eat food and not chase random girls. But say i dey date one u come say because money plenty i nor go dey satisfy her again. Na now i go even satisfy her pass. Exploratory fĂșcking every where and anywhere money can buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

Again na lie U talk.. Except she's just some random girl. Satisfying my woman is also fulfilling my sexual needs. Except u want tell me say money go make me forget sex. The only thing I know say plenty money dey do me na only to forget to eat food and chase random girls. But say i dey date one u come say because money plenty i nor go dey satisfy her again. Na now i go even satisfy her pass. Exploratory fĂșcking every where and anywhere money can buy
your head no correct
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
bukky1994:
your head no correct
I know
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Most Nigerian girls have smelling pussy.

1 Like

Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by 77star: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: 18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2022
The most important thing ia for the toto to ne tight grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Types Of Women -(strictly 4 Men) / Is He Chopping Me? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.