Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) (8532 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by PlayMaker14: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Where in Jos do you reside? Kindly let me know.... Me and some of my colleagues will love to assist you.

God bless Peter Obi.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Teibaba(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why fine girl like you come de do like this na?

Why fine girl like you go de sick??

No fall my hand abeg

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Where in Jos do you reside? Kindly let me know.... Me and some of my colleagues will love to assist you.

God bless Peter Obi.
new life hospital at Tena

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by PlayMaker14: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sehra24:
Fair Enough....
Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Teibaba:

No fall my hand abeg
it's part of human nature to get sick at some point in life

23 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Write a playcard, and Carry it with marrywhiteasap on it, quote me asap

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by anonymuz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Teibaba:

No fall my hand abeg
as she's from Jupiter....you no serious at all.

12 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by care4you: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
You fine oo

You no suppose dey hospital ...
Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by anonymuz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Write a playcard, put marrywhiteasap on it, quote me asap
why are so insensitive? Respect life please.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Rosaline5000: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pele get well soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
anonymuz:
why are so insensitive? Respect life please.
Whose life ? You mean BAT.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
PlayMaker14:

God bless Peter Obi.
if na man naw u go throw away face grin cheesy waiting ototo no fit do doesn't exist cheesy glad ur obedient jor Agu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nothing do u jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
illicit:
Nothing do u jare
still hopping for help
Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Obitroy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nairaland be carefull this scammers have used Male pictures most time here and is not working they no men will fall when they see beautiful woman.
She might be sick but do you investigation before sending help we can't keep donating to scam to help them continue with their fake lifestyle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obitroy:
Nairaland be carefull this scammers have used Male pictures most time here and is not working they no men will fall when they see beautiful woman.
She might be sick but do you investigation before sending help we can't keep donating to scam to help them continue with their fake lifestyle
if are u willing to help I can send u my number, so we'll talk, I can video with u of u are ready to help. Am not Here to scam I am here for help

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
angry angry
Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by shegunmessi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm ready to help,but bf I can,gimme ur number let's do video call on WhatsApp for confirmation,scammers everywhere

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
shegunmessi:
I'm ready to help,but bf I can,gimme ur number let's do video call on WhatsApp for confirmation,scammers everywhere
OK let me inbox u with my number
Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Sehra24: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
cry
Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Les: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sehra24:
be careful in giving out ur location, wtf

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Deicide: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
How you take get money for video call?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by dhiqson(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omo
From the words of caveAdullam

"Even without God, women are being taken care of."
Authority Be strong!

Mehnnnnnn may God help us all
Sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by OscarJaden(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
My family stays in Tudun wada
I can send my sister to you with some cash if you are real

What the name of the hospital?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Power behind toto. If na guy now him go receive curses tire. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Faber(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
This person registered today on Nairaland and may be a scammer. She must have an already existing moniker and may be a Tinubu supporter suffering from heart attack because #AtikuIsComing.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by TheKrakon: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
op, your way no pure. You still dey even do sexy untop hospital bed. Any way all bed na bed for where that stuff dey. Na your way.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Smell scam

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by Nonexisting: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Smell scam
And it's scam. No serious person begs online.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Write a playcard, and Carry it with marrywhiteasap on it, quote me asap
For the fact that the op has carefully avoided doing this verification is a clear indication that he's a scammer. And yes he's a male, forget the female pics up there, he probably stole it from the internet.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! / Ladies And Anal Sex / See What Silhouette Challenge Made Me Do (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.