Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu (5549 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol why vile? Are you a lady or an area tout? Pls be a little more civilized in your replies. I simply asked if you are not tired of being ruled by your ancestors? Considering the mess we’ve been in for the 8 years with an unhealthy president.
you should be more civilized and not behave like someone who is half educated! We practice a democratic system, every citizen has right to vote n support his/her candidates! So why are you now behaving like a babarian who attacks other peoples opinion undecided

Besides who is that your savior or saint candidate that can save this country undecided
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by article1: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Who is more corrupt than Tinubu as far as this country is concerned? A man who lacks integrity in all aspect of life can not refer to another man as corrupt.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
you should be more civilized and not behave like someone who is half educated! We practice a democratic system, every citizen has right to vote n support his/her candidates! So why are you now behaving like a babarian who attacks other peoples opinion undecided

Besides who is that your savior or saint candidate that can save this country undecided

I don’t want to believe you are dense or suffer from amnesia but I have to remind you my initial comment was a response to your attack of Peter Obi supporters. So if you believe what you say that everyone has a right to support their candidate then why you always on Peter Obi and his supporters d!cks?

I’m not stopping you from supporting your half-dead Tinubu I’m just surprised we have so many educated youth who have apparently learnt nothing from the last 8 years and are willing to mortgage a little more of their future to these old thieves. You go hear word by force today undecided
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by TooNoisy(f): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I don’t want to believe you are dense or suffer from amnesia but I have to remind you my initial comment was a response to your attack of Peter Obi supporters. So if you believe what you say that everyone has a right to support their candidate then why you always on Peter Obi and his supporters d!cks?

I’m not stopping you from supporting your half-dead Tinubu I’m just surprised we have so many educated youth who have apparently learnt nothing from the last 8 years and are willing to mortgage a little more of their future to these old thieves. You go hear word by force today undecided

Shut up, she has a right to support Tinubu and he has performed well. He was governor of Lagos for 8 years and he did well. His party has won all elections in Lagos because of performance. That is why the ultimate life ambition of you meth addicts is to come hustle in Lagos. That is the only hope you guys have of escaping the poverty in you erosion infested region.

Tinubu is not the president of Nigeria and has not held any elective post since 2007. He is not responsible for the poverty in the South East. Blame Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Obiano, Orji, Kalu, Uzodinma, Okorocha and all your other governors for your poverty. It has got nothing to do with Tinubu.

The only state Tinubu has ever governed is now the 5th largest economy in Africa. When Kwankwaso became Governor of Kano, the first thing he did was to come to Lagos to learn. Same thing AlMakura and several others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Whatever! f**k off my mention Stop dragging and Insulting me becos of politicians who don't give a f**k!
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Shut up, she has a right to support Tinubu and he has performed well. He was governor of Lagos for 8byears and he did well. His party has won all elections in Lagos because of performance. That is why the ultimate life ambition of you meth addicts is to come hustle in Lagos. That is the only hope you guys have of escaping the poverty in you erosion infested region.

Tinubu is notnthebpresident of Nigeria and has not held any elective post since 2007. He is not responsible for the poverty in the South East. Blame Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Obiano, Orji, Kalu, Uzodinma, Okorocha and all your other governors for your poverty. It has got nothing to do with Tinubu.

The only state Tinubu has ever governed is now the 5th largest economy in Africa. When Kwankwaso became Governor of Kano, the first thing he did was to come to Lagos to learn. Same thing AlMakura and several others.

LMAO Lagos is the financial capital and major port city of the most populous black nation on earth but you Tinubu asslickers always attribute its development to him?? Unbelievable. Lagos was always going to be the most developed state in Nigeria irrespective of who governed it and if not for thieves like Tinubu who turned the state into his personal cash cow, it should be on the level of Cairo and Durban now. Not still looking like this

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Shut up, she has a right to support Tinubu and he has performed well. He was governor of Lagos for 8 years and he did well. His party has won all elections in Lagos because of performance. That is why the ultimate life ambition of you meth addicts is to come hustle in Lagos. That is the only hope you guys have of escaping the poverty in you erosion infested region.

Tinubu is not the president of Nigeria and has not held any elective post since 2007. He is not responsible for the poverty in the South East. Blame Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Obiano, Orji, Kalu, Uzodinma, Okorocha and all your other governors for your poverty. It has got nothing to do with Tinubu.

And by the way I’m a Lagosian born and raised. I didn’t come here to hustle like your daddy so watch your sticking mouth.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Whatever! f**k off my mention Stop dragging and Insulting me becos of politicians who don't give a f**k!
Aww sorry. You know I didn’t mean it like that. Oya give me your number let’s discuss more.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by TooNoisy(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

LMAO Lagos is the financial capital and major port city of the most populous black nation on earth but you Tinubu asslickers always attribute its development to him?? Unbelievable. Lagos was always going to be the most developed state in Nigeria irrespective of who governed it and if not for thieves like Tinubu who turned the state into his personal cash cow, it should be on the level of Cairo and Durban now. Not still looking like this

You are showing the parts where you meth addicts reside in Lagos. That is why we don't want you people in Lagos. We don't want you to destroy our city just the way you have destroyed yours. Go back to Aba, Onitsha, Umahia, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka etc

You guys have the worst performing governors in the country but Tinubu who accommodated your homeless asses is your problem. Your governors steal and embezzle money but Tinubu is your problem. You people will have sense today.

You leave your poverty infested regions and people will welcome and accommodate you, then you have the guts to call them names?

2 Likes

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
manutdrichie:
So all of a sudden Atiku is no longer tinubu's headache but Obi

Is God not wonderful?

Obi till Nigeria breaks up

Nigeria breaking up which is good and obi becoming president of Nigeria are 2 different things
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by sukar886: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter obi don make una no the sleep again , una never see anything
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by lereinter(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Jagabandits

As demonic as buhari

As satanic as tinubu

The way tinubu brought buhari on nigeria, that's how satan will bring buharisyndrome on you and your generation.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You are showing the parts where you meth addicts reside in Lagos. That is why we don't want you people in Lagos. We don't want you to destroy our city just the way you have destroyed yours. Go back to Aba, Onitsha, Umahia, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka etc

You guys have the worst performing governors in the country but Tinubu who accommodated your homeless asses is your problem. Your governors steal and embezzle money but Tinubu is your problem. You people will have sense today.

You leave your poverty infested regions and people will welcome and accommodate you, then you have the guts to call them names?

Bahahaha. It’s hard to believe right? You can’t believe your Demi-god Tinubu left the streets of Lagos in such decay abi? Ode like you. If you don’t believe then come let me take you on a tour around Lagos so you can see the “development” your god left us with despite the status and revenue of the state. Where did all that money go? No wonder he be parking bullion vans in his compound every election.

Oliriburkun you are talking to a logos indigene from Isale Eko. Ologun Kutere ruling house. You think the everyone who opposes that sick criminal Tinubu is Igbo? So Bode George too is Igbo abi? Dimwit. Better know that real Lagosians don’t stand with that glorified tout called Tinubu because we know what he has done to our state and our wealthy. Unlike you paid partisans.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Pakute: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahahaha. It’s hard to believe right? You can’t believe your Demi-god Tinubu left the streets of Lagos in such decay abi? Ode like you. If you don’t believe then come let me take you on a tour around Lagos so you can see the “development” your god left us with despite the status and revenue of the state. Where did all that money go? No wonder he be parking bullion vans in his compound every election.

Oliriburkun you are talking to a logos indigene from Isale Eko. Ologun Kutere ruling house. You think the everyone who opposes that sick criminal Tinubu is Igbo? So Bode George too is Igbo abi? Dimwit. Better know that real Lagosians don’t stand with that glorified tout called Tinubu because we know what he has done to our state and our wealthy. Unlike you paid partisans.
Okoro go back home.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

And by the way I’m a Lagosian born and raised. I didn’t come here to hustle like your daddy so watch your sticking mouth.
U wey dem load with ugwu enter Lagos sef dey claim lagosian
Okoro why do u like lying na grin
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Okoro go back home.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
U no tag me join grin
Okorobufo Omo eran grin
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nonexisting: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
DriverX:
Bullion vanner can call someone corrupt?
That's the 9th wonder of the world.

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Don’t mind them, we generate 97% of Lagos revenue and we own all d houses on Lagos island but they still hate us because they are scared of our success

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Okoro go back home.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by 5991ayo: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Idiatic old man, how is Peter Obi joining Labour Party corruption? Is freedom of association no longer lawful?

Pat Utomi saw the bigger picture and stepped down for the greater good. Did PO pay anyone bribe like the bullion van thief did?
guy must u curse someone to make ur point knw and abt d bribe matter U cn never say oh!
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by TooNoisy(f): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Go and sit down, this is not tribalism. Tinubu has a better record than your Pandora fraudster. Tinubu transformed Lagos even when Obasanjo did not release Local Government funds for 4 years. Yet Lagos continued to function. Thats why all you meth addicts came here.

Show me what Peter Obi did in Anambra that we can still see. Charity begins at home. You guys can go back to Awka and build it too.

You are suffering because you keep voting for incompetent governors in your states. Why don't you try voting competent people as governors in you state and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by TooNoisy(f): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2022
5991ayo:
guy must u curse someone to make ur point knw and abt d bribe matter U cn never say oh!

They cannot have any intellectual discussion so they resort to bullying. There is no difference between these people and Boko Horam, ISWAP and IPOB. Its the same approach- accept my position or I assault you. That is what IPOB is doing in the East and it is the same thing Peter Obi supporters are doing online.

Once you don't accept their position, they curse you out. They now report people on twitter. Why would you mass-report someone for chosing to vote for someone else. These guys are no different from Boko Haram and ISWAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Go and sit down, this is not tribalism. Tinubu has a better record than your Pandora fraudster. Tinubu transformed Lagos even when Obasanjo did not release Local Government funds for 4 years. Yet Lagos continued to function. Thats why all you meth addicts came here.

Show me what Peter Obi did in Anambra that we can still see. Charity begins at home. You guys can go back to Awka and build it too.
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by TooNoisy(f): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

You keep posting the same thing over and over again. It is obvious you have been paid and told to post only this. You probably got paid 5k because you keep posting one thing. You cannot counter my facts.

Oya go and drink meth.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by DeleTaller: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2022
DriverX:
Bullion vanner can call someone corrupt?

The answer to that question is yes or no.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You keep posting the same thing over and over again. It is obvious you have been paid and told to post only this. You probably got paid 5k because you keep posting one thing. You cannot counter my facts.

Oya go and drink meth.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2022
UrPapa:

U wey dem load with ugwu enter Lagos sef dey claim lagosian
Okoro why do u like lying na grin

Tribalism will not let us move forward In this country. Making the same mistakes of our fathers smh.

If I was Igbo is it a bad thing? Why would I need to lie about that? Pathetic mentality.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by EMEKAodogwu1: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
alfarouq:
Tinubu too get bad mouth. It is reaping where you did not sow.
If you have any sense at all, you should know that labour party invited him
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Bankowner: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
This man should just shut the hell up!

Lobbying, and gerrymandering, all over the world is what politics is about. Not the corruption Tinubu is enmeshed in. So if PO lobbied his way to clinch the LP ticket, we should applaud him for achieving the feat.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Biodun556(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi must be investigated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PANDEF Holds Consultative Meeting With SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo / Fake Female Police In Nigeria / Girl Explains The Main Reason Why African Married Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.