Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide (44793 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Hespee93: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Opp, the story is not yet complete.

What was the out come or result of the medical test did?

This children of eve can do and undo, the accusation might be false due to the fact that the said Kayode don't give the girl the freedom to go were shr want and want to use that ad an escape plan.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
There is the possibility that the girl may be lying. The man has to take his life because he couldn't stand public ridicule. A lot of ladies claim rape when sexual deals go wrong. I may be wrong though but it is what it is. A lot of innocent people rot in prison for a crime they know nothing about.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by sonofElElyon: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
"The suspect, who was put in care of the 16-year-old" at home, was said to have taken advantage of her.

It's the other way around
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by sonofElElyon: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
The deceased rapist might not have had the intention to rape the girl but possibly couldn't control himself when he found himself alone with the girl in his apartment. What lack of self control leads to. Also wondering why the girl's father agreed to let the girl return with the deceased rapist. He should've insisted on the girl staying with him. She clearly preferred to stay with her dad but was forced to go back with the deceased perp by her mum and dad.. and she didn't want to stay alone in her mum's apartment which is totally understandable...
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Freebills12: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's now Lagos Tenant but if it's in the East now, the report will be Anambra man rapes tenant... Tribalism is the only problem we are facing in this country
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by bablon20(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
In a saner clime his corpse would have been jailed until it become swollen and smelly, that is when they will release this bastard for burial.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?

It is in HUMAN genes, not just men. Think about it, what did our distant ancestors do when they wanted sex - they grabbed a woman, overpowered her and sexed her. While fucking her she'd eventually start enjoying it and moaning.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by sisisioge: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
She might have set him up so she could be free to do as she please....he might have indeed raped her...the rape allegation might have been a lie. Kayode was overzealous in caring for her. We will never know the truth. It is well.

Men be careful! Be very careful! Rape allegation takes a lot to proof and a lot of women are using it to cause unnecessary headaches. And those of you that actually rape, it is not worth it....5 mins of pleasure is not worth the aftermath.

I dont know why I think this is a set up....it doesnt smell right.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by obinna58(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Story get as e bi
The man might probably be the victim here
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by LINTUNE(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?
you are a very st*pid person for having such quote as your signature... seriously eh,u are very annoying..
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by jaytee01(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
The same Kayode who was supporting Alhaji Bullion Van here on Nairaland last week.

Tueh!!
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Bmgreat: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Instead of me to rape I masturbate, konji na bastard
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by dragunov: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:
Identified only as "KAYODE"
If you know you know grin

This IPOB dingbat has come again. You will soon develop stroke from your bitterness and hatred. No be Yoruba tribe spoil your life o. Go and ask your elders.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by dragunov: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Sorry Sir, can you refrain your question properly please

You mean rephrase?
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by DonnyE(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?
Only "weak men" rape.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Birminghamvirgo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
ygowon:
Yoruba Muslim

Must you attach religion and ethnicity to everything

Bigot!
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Shyboyk(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
hammer567:

NA LIE, WAT KILLED HIM IS SOCIETY BRAIN WASH.

HE FELT LIKE HE DID SOMETHING WRONG AND WAS ASHAMED.

I BLAME THOSE WHO PUT THE 16 YEAR OLD GIRL UNDER HIS CARE.

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ADULT AND THAT MAY HAVE TRIGGER HIS ADVANCES.

SOME 16 YEAR OLD GIRL ARE MORE BUSTY AND BIG ASS THAN MATURE WOMEN.

WAT U WANT A MAN TO DO WITH DAT, IF HE IS NOT GAY?

HOW MANY YEARS WAS VIRGIN MARY WHEN HOLY SPIRIT IMPREGNANTED HER?

U ehnn….it’s exactly what I said that you said again

And What is the society brainwash …you said he felt like he did something wrong and was ashamed..

Wo go and read my comment again and read yours
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?

grin

You're welcome.

Now that food is ready, you're here.

You were nowhere to be found when the female teacher was jailed for molesting a 12 year old boy.

Lemme look for the link so you can visit them there and say hi......

https://www.nairaland.com/7179130/uk-pervert-teacher-forces-pupils
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by akbonus: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
IF ONLY HE HAD BEHAVE HIMSELF VERY AND PROVE TO B REALLY SUPPORT THE GIRL'S MOTHER GENUINELY THE GIRL WOULD PROBABLY GIVE IT TO HIM FOR FREE AND WHO KNOWS THEY MIGHT GET MARRIED IN ANOTHER TWO YEARS WHEN SHE TURNS 18,THAT IS POSSIBLE BUT NO HE DECIDED TO RAPE FOLLOWING HIS NEGATIVE INSTINCT NOW SEE WHERE HE LANDS HIM.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
If I am hungry and I don't have food, I learn to control my appetite.
Why can't men learn to control their urge?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/pervert-teacher-sexted-pupils-under-27233883
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Candidlady:

And she don't Bleep with niggas 'cause niggas is the reason She got herself inside of this situation in the first place

pieces _tory lanez_

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/pervert-teacher-sexted-pupils-under-27233883
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Fourwinds: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men lack discipline. Most are not brought up properly and become degenerates.

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by tbambam: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?

Why do women abuse their male child wards? They are why do women do paternity fraud?

Has men in your life raped?! Scum has no gender..

So go back and rephrase your question.. why do some men and women rape.. Scum has no gender..
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Fourwinds: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
nwanyiugbo122:
Is good that you serve yourself the punishment. Spits at your corpse.

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Channah1(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
All men are potential rapist. The ones that are still innocent of it just haven't been given the opportunity.

Just try keep any innocent man alone with a girl in a room and see if he can last.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by fattprince(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Duru009:
Hope this girl DIDN'T lie against this MAN.....
Why am I having this feelings the girl lied? Having the feelings before I opened the thread and even till now it's not going away.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
sisisioge:
She might have set him up so she could be free to do as she please...

I dont know why I think this is a set up....it doesnt smell right.

You are not thinking properly. NO ONE would so quickly kill themselves without first vigorously trying to show that the girl was lying. Even a suicidal person will first do that b4 committing suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.