Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide (44826 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Gkay1(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
One thing must kill a man
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Dikaveli2(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Oil soup person

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Karlovych: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2022
embarassed He decided to take Awolowo's route because of shame he brought upon himself and the wickedness he had done.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Antoeni(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
It’s Better that way
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by PointZerom: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:
Identified only as "KAYODE"
If you know you know grin

Say no more grin

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by olisaEze(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?

Take away the laws take away the clothes, and you’ll find that every human is nothing but an animal bent on satisfying not just their basic but also their basest needs - Anonymous

For the average Nigerian male, basic ignorance and mostly miseducation has them misinterpreting the opposite sex more often than not.

A polite smile from a colleague or a kind gesture from a neighbor is often mistaken for sexual desire, even if it is from a far younger female.
Most times, it’s ur own guys that’ll tell you ure eff’ing up by not seeing the come-on signs from said lass.

Same mentality has led many an African immigrant into trouble abroad because they can’t fathom how the same girl that wears skimpy tops & panties around the flat in his presence is screaming rape because he just wanted to give her what she obviously was asking for!

A proper education isn’t just for earning money, it actually prepares you for a better life with less drama.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by hammer567: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
The suspect, who was put in care of the 16-year-old at home, was said to have taken advantage of her.

IF NA STATUTORY RAPE, I LAUGH IN IGNORANCE BECAUSE IN ANOTHER 24 MONTHS OR LESS, SHE STILL WOULD HAVE FUCCKED HIM AS REGINA DANIEL FUUCKED NED, HAVE A BABY AND MARRIED HIM.

PUSSY AND LOVE IS NO RESPECTER OF AGE.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
See how he ended his life all because of lack of self discipline and control.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

You mean a goat going to eat yams in the barn or like a rat eating the fish kept in the kitchen? That's stealing you know.... Lolss
Well no it doesn't apply, animals don't have wills cuz they don't possess a soul which is responsible for that.
Animals don't rape themselves, they only respond to nature and Reflex actions.
Smh
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Westernequinox: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Demons placing a man for Death
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Akalia(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?
whatever happened to masturbation? If he can't get a woman to get laid he should just jerk off. How do rapists even get an erection forcing themselves on an unwilling victim.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by SensualMan1(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Kayode the rapist. Is it a trait in this people or what?
The other day Olatunji raped a 92 yrarr old woman.
Yesterday Adebayo raped his 56 year old mother.
Today Kayode is raping a 16 year old minor sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by GodPrince: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Any man that rapes should be shot dead. Thank God the Bastard died by his own hands, I can't rape because I know how to make a woman wet that she will beg me to fvck her but it doesn't work all times and when it doesn't work I swear I take a chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by SensualMan1(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
PointZerom:

Say no more grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by harmargedon: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

What you don't know is more than you Sir
talk like you're educated please, even if you ain't. Demons my ass.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by IbileIfe: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
The most powerful sex organ is the brain.
It is located in the head and not in between the loins.

If you can control your mind, you can control your behaviour.
Only those who are mentally immature and insecure commit rape and other crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Freerhyme1(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
I only came to check name and truly they didn't disappoint at all. this is exactly what headslammers knows best
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by kingyakos: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Prick
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2022
harmargedon:
talk like you're educated please, even if you ain't.
I'm not so do have a lovely day sir
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by hammer567: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2022
IbileIfe:
The most powerful sex organ is the brain.
It is located in the head and not in between the loins.

If you can control your mind, you can control your behaviour.
Only those who are mentally immature and insecure commit rape and other crimes.

THE STRONGEST SEX ORGAN IS THE VIRGINA.

THAT IS WHY KPEKUS NO DEY KNOW HIM AGE MATE.

NO MATTER , YOUR LEVEL, YOU MUST STILL COME DOWN LOW ON YOUR KNEES TO FUCCK.

VIRGINA GO HUMBLE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by cureguides: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
I think it's high time the government enact strict laws on rape issues.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?

Not only Men, where were you on the other thread where a female teacher is sexually abusing two under aged boys in the UK, you see it's not only Men, hypocrisy is when you overlook that of the females and only condemn the males, what is wrong is wrong irrespective of the gender. Say NO to all forms of rape whether male or female.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Piptocoin: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?

why do women not only rape but also falsely accuse men of rape? why?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?
I think is because the have penis and be close to a woman with vagina and they became addicted with the feelings of juicy vagina which occupy the major part of their thinking
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Shyboyk(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2022
From the story you would know nothing is wrong with him he just lost control and then later he felt bad about it and killed himself
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2022
..... The mother of the girl and her father are both stupid.

You allowed an ordinary neighbour to deceive you that he can take care of your daughter better than you the father.

And the woman trusted her neighbour more than her ex husband.

Two old fools.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2022
The father doesn't stay too far, why didn't her mom send her to the father?

How can a neighbour convince you to let her go home with him and say he knows her better than you?

It's a good thing he committed suicide though.

Parents should never entrust their daughter to neighbours and friends no matter the circumstances.

I know that male relatives do rape but there's still a lower chance of them doing that than non-relaated ones.

I hope the girl gets counselling, professional ones.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by blingxx(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Because na law of nature. Even dolphins, chimps and gorilla dey do am.

Chicken especially grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by hammer567: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Shyboyk:
From the story you would know nothing is wrong with him he just lost control and then later he felt bad about it and killed himself

NA LIE, WAT KILLED HIM IS SOCIETY BRAIN WASH.

HE FELT LIKE HE DID SOMETHING WRONG AND WAS ASHAMED.

I BLAME THOSE WHO PUT THE 16 YEAR OLD GIRL UNDER HIS CARE.

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ADULT AND THAT MAY HAVE TRIGGER HIS ADVANCES.

SOME 16 YEAR OLD GIRL ARE MORE BUSTY AND BIG ASS THAN MATURE WOMEN.

WAT U WANT A MAN TO DO WITH DAT, IF HE IS NOT GAY?

HOW MANY YEARS WAS VIRGIN MARY WHEN HOLY SPIRIT IMPREGNANTED HER?
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Jelique: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:
Identified only as "KAYODE"
If you know you know grin
grin grin grin Kayode aka John Doe
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by temitope27(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?
ask your rapist father that rape you na
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Flunitrazepamm: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
ygowon:
Yoruba Muslim
What does this even mean? You are mentally defective and I think it's congenital.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.