Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide (44828 Views)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by odaniel1(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Rape is a lack of control. It is never gender specific. Feminists una hear?
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by lexander(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2022
maasoap:

Well, some things are clear indications that he might have been guilty of the accusation.
The girl ran away from him. She didn't only run away but to her estranged father. Why?
The suspect went after her to take her away from her father just like he took her away from her mother for different excuses. Why didn't he return her to her mother just like he told her father he would do?
Why collecting her phone instead of returning her to her mother?

Well, we still need to see the medical report.
what if she had been having sex with someone else ? or have you forgotten the recent story of the man accused by his two daughters ,which made his wife take them back to America only for them to confess years later when their mom began to cry because he was getting married to another woman.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Duru009(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
nenyewrites:

Why did he kill himself before they called him for questioning?

PLEASE read my comment again.....
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by CDCEO001: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
That Father made a big mistake by allowing kayode to go back with his child. He supposed know that something is wrong for the girl to come to him.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Candidlady:

And she don't Bleep with niggas 'cause niggas is the reason She got herself inside of this situation in the first place

pieces _tory lanez_

Sorry, why don't you respond to dms?
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by 9jaRealist: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-tenant-rapes-neighbours-16-year-old-daughter-commits-suicide/%3famp

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH…
Saved the commonwealth the expenses, and the victim the trauma, of a trial!

>
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by joyandfaith: 5:16am On Jun 18, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

From deep spiritual and practical study on a professional course on theology.
One of my lecturer then took few us to Benin and he had a recorded interview with a witch inside their coven. We were not allowed in but the video opened us to the deep secret of the spirit realm.
There's more to what our physical eyes can see that our minds can comprehend. Theoretically we were thought of it as metaphysics until we went for that practical and interview. Sir there's something bigger than what you can imagine but you have to possess certain abilities to experience it
Can u hint us some of things in the recorded interview?
Demons cannot control you against your will. There is link between psychology, drugs and magic in relation with demonism. There are ancient elixirs with magical properties. They can induce psychosocial behaviours which are parts of demonism.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by fajob: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Kindly find below services that we at Jolag Aggregates Limited renders in case you or your friends need our Services.
Our Services
>>CCTV Surveillance System
>>Data & Voice Networking
>>Access Management
>>Automation System
>>Electrical Wiring
>>Fire Alarm System
>>PABX Intercom & VOIP
>>Electric Fence
>>Inverter & Solar Systems
>>Website Design & Development
>>Car Tracking
>>POS System
>>Smart Home System
>>Procurement
Contact Info
+2347038641600 jolagadvert@gmail.com www.jolagict.com.ng THANKS
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by sisisioge: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are not thinking properly. NO ONE would so quickly kill themselves without first vigorously trying to show that the girl was lying. Even a suicidal person will first do that b4 committing suicide.

You've obviously not had first hand experience with all these teenagers wanting to be "free". They cause mindless havoc only to turnaround after the deed has been done. I have seen it....now I'm always extra patient when faced with teenagers making allegations...I have seen and read a lot. May God help us.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
sisisioge:

You've obviously not had first hand experience with all these teenagers wanting to be "free". They cause mindless havoc only to turnaround after the deed has been done. I have seen it....now I'm always extra patient when faced with teenagers making allegations...I have seen and read a lot. May God help us.

Funny guy. My comment was clearly about the guy committing suicide so quickly, and you are making it about the teenager. People who commit suicide over such an allegation always do so after a protracted effort to clear their name fails
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by sisisioge: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Funny guy. My comment was clearly about the guy committing suicide so quickly, and you are making it about the teenager. People who commit suicide over such an allegation always do so after a protracted effort to clear their name fails

I guess you shouldnt have quoted me in the first place....my comment was on the teenager...post yours separately biko.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
sisisioge:

I guess you shouldnt have quoted me in the first place....my comment was on the teenager...post yours separately biko.

Point is, the guy committing suicide so quickly indicates guilt or extreme remorse, though it doesn't guarantee it
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by pointblank247(m): 3:59am On Jun 19, 2022
But every afonjian is a potential rapist, even Charles Dowen proved it in 19kilidim.
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2022
lexander:
what if she had been having sex with someone else ? or have you forgotten the recent story of the man accused by his two daughters ,which made his wife take them back to America only for them to confess years later when their mom began to cry because he was getting married to another woman.

He went after her just to take her away from her father claiming he was the one who took her away from her mother and he was going to return her to her mother which made perfect sense. So, the father released her. The question is: why did he take her to his house again? Why did he fail to return her to her mother just as he promised?
Whether he did it or not, his intention was not pure. He dug his own grave. He promised to do one thing but ended up doing the opposite. Why?
Re: Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide by God1000(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men rape?
seun, mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / White Man Orders Soldiers To Beat Up A Nigerian Over Electricity Bill In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.