Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) (2536 Views)

Lagos State Presidential Election Result Before It Was Manipulated (picture) / The Next President Knows Himself & Acting Presidentially Already - Osunoriginal / Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by lwise(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2018
This how they got the fake more than 2 millions votes for Buhari in Kano

https://twitter.com/aliyussufiy/status/1046313559712518144?s=21

cc:lalasticalala
cc:Mynnd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkjXyQ-4vhQ

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by iammo(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Kano State's unity when it comes to rigging is overwhelming. whether vote buying, underage voting, fake census, anything to outsmart other region is their collective agreement. if not for kwankwaso this people wouldn't have exposed themselves, they would have all kept quite or speak only in Hausa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Firefire(m): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Fraudulent party of rogues & criminals...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2018
grin so this is how Ganduje hopes to secure kano for the dullard.

6 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Redoil: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Fellow Nigerians ur pvc is only useful in the banks to identify ur self and it is useless for election and casting of vote.
In today nigeria those who vote dont decide who win but those who count the vote decides. E.g kano primary election, osun gubernatorial election, ekiti gubernatorial election etc.
Sai barbar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by baliyubla: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2018
With that counting skills, they were being modest by stopping at over 2 million votes, if they continued they would have reached 10 million without realizing. grin

2 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Shelumiel: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2018
I do not blame APC; I blame the people of Nigeria whose minds and hearts were too eager to vote for anything other than PDP

5 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by lwise(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2018
PVC or VISA,which of the 2 should we go for.
It seems PVC is only good as a means of identification.

1 Like

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by clefstone(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2018
APC is a fraudulent, diabolical and wicked political party

6 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2018
lwise:
This how they got the fake more than 2 millions votes for Buhari in Kano

https://twitter.com/aliyussufiy/status/1046313559712518144?s=21

cc:lalasticalala
cc:Mynnd
Corruption everywhere!

Ordinary to count 1 2 3 too

2 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by mycar: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2018
Then, a very big problem lie ahead, this country is heading to . . . .
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by aolawale025: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2018
They would hope to apply same methods to the general elections

1 Like

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Omeokachie: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2018
He cant count nau.

GEJ gave them almajiri schools, but Buhari don't seem to favour the idea of them being educated.

3 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by meezynetwork(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Konki: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Election rigging and fraudulent counting is not CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Nemesis001: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2018
I talk am hehehehehe. APC IS FINISHED

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo comman see your party grin

4 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2018
And this is the same democracy Buhari and Tinubu claimed to be at work ..

6 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by oloriooko(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2018
How are we sure this is APC primaries? I see nothing to indicate its APC presidential primaries!
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by lwise(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2018
This is serious,why is this topic not on front page.

Lala where are you

1 Like

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by arewafederation: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
He cant count nau.

GEJ have them almajiri schools, but Buhari don't seem to favour the idea of them being educated.

Is this your own idea of being educated in your poto-poto republic? undecided
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2018
I must confess this my party funny by the way that's Nigeria politics even PDP can even do the worst
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
arewafederation:

Is this your own idea of being educated in your poto-poto republic? undecided

You wanna breakaway from one naigiriya ne? What other republic are you talking about aboki?

Anyway, it is no news that you've never heard of auto-correct in modern phones.
So enrol first in one of the numerous almajiri schools GEJ in his benevolence has blessed you with. cheesy

Happy independence son. Oops, I forgot you prefer another caliphate just like Shekau! grin

2 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Roughfyzay(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2018
We don enter ham for naija.
Sai Barber!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by arewafederation: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
[s]

You wanna breakaway from one naigiriya ne? What other republic are you talking about aboki?

Anyway, it is no news if you've never heard of auto-correct in modern phones.
So enrol first in one of the numerous almajiri schools GEJ in his benevolence has blessed you with. cheesy

Happy independence son. Oops, I forgot you prefer another caliphate like Shekau! grin [/s]

Bla...bla...bla.

Just thank me for the correction and move on. angry
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Omeokachie: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
arewafederation:

Bla...bla...bla.

Just thank me for the correction and move on. angry

I can understand that your feeling of having achieved something so meaningful and important for the first time ever! cheesy

Say me well to Shekau in your new republic of Arewa, and think about releasing Leah Sharibu as Independence gift for those of us that are still in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Good boycheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Konki: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2018
Hizzy:

I must confess this my party funny
by the way that's Nigeria politics even PDP can even do the worst
Where then lies the CHANGE?

1 Like

Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by ybalogs(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2018
*UPDATED NATIONAL ANTHEM*

I curse Nigerians that looted my country.
For they are not faithful loyal and honest. They bankrupt Nigeria with all their strength.
They destroyed her unity.
As to uphold their honour and glory.
*so finish them God*
Amen
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by gcof(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerians are very good at ranting online...this same scenario will play out on Election Day, before everyone and nobody will say or do jack about it. A lot of people are ranting because it is not their favoured party that is doing it but will turn a blind eye and applaud it if it was their party
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by MrPolitics: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why hasn't this made front page?

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by Racoon(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
So fraudulent a party and nation.Nothing works correctly in Nigeria.
Re: See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) by lwise(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2018
How can we stop this in 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar / You Can’t Win Any War Again, Against Biafra – Afenifere Warns Northerners / Buhari Defiles Wearing Facemask As He Meets With Service Chief (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.