Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady (818 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Candidlady.. Is Highly Bored.. And It Leads Too Suicide / Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Oduskid111: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2022
But i dont have any money to take care of them
how can they accept to be my girlfriends
nairalanders i need your advice please?
Islandlady

candidlady

mynd44

seun
Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by verybadmouth(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Oduskid111:
Islandlady

candidlady
Then get their contact details, call them and b*** them together. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Premiumwriter: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2022
F@ck is all these nonsense?
People wey no dey wash pant like nkechi blessing?
Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by EmiDon11: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2022
I am facing the same thing bro.
Mine is jeon
Chaii, i am not feeling fine now o.
Jeon where are thou

3 Likes

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Oduskid111: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:
F@ck is all these nonsense?
People wey no dey wash pant like nkechi blessing?
Tufiakwa
are you really serious?
Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Oduskid111: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2022
verybadmouth:

Then get their contact details, call them and b*** them together. grin
i love this idea
Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Oduskid111: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
I am facing the same thing bro. Mine is jeon Chaii, i am not feeling fine now o. Jeon where are thou
but she know about money and transfer ryt?
Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by EmiDon11: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Oduskid111:
are you really serious?
no mind that man, he just dey cast girls 4 this forum.
He get luck say he no mention jeon name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Uzomacharles: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Playground For SIMPS

1 Like

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by EmiDon11: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Oduskid111:
but she know about money and transfer ryt?
my own problem be say, she never gree luv me self

2 Likes

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2022
LONG LIVE THE SIMP!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by christianjoy(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Looks like you love toxic women cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Truvelisback(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
The way u guys are falling these days is so alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Boogyman557: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP...

I just clean my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET inside..

Abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
The way u guys are falling these days is so alarming.
Omor.. the thing no funny again. Maybe na weather grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Truvelisback(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:

Omor.. the thing no funny again. Maybe na weather grin grin
Blessed are those who haven't fallen in love, for they Shall not suffer heartbreak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by mosdii(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
mosdii:
Including your mom? undecided

Or she's not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Have Really Fall In Love With Islandlady And Candidlady by EmiDon11: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
mosdii:
except jeon, pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Candidate Wanted For Drug Related Offense In Japan. [Pics] / Am Stuck! / A Time To Say Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.