Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family (28738 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Preciousgift90: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Why can't this Reno support him Atiku in peace and leave Peter Obi and supporter alone.
Truly truly #Renonugetsense#
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by maasoap(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

Hehe! Obi's fans and supporters are all the same. You're all the same

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Brian47(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Bank alert na your mate?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by r4bbit: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
This is d same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi n his fans aren’t different from d boko haram n ipob we all condemn

It’s either u join us or u are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way

The guy hasn’t been elected n we are having it this way,I am sure once d guy is elected n he calls d Nigerian flag black,everyone must accept to avoid any problem

Imagine someone saying u must bow by force?
Imagine someone threatening your family cos u don’t support their candidate?
How is this different from Boko Haram ideology of accept us or die?

Any celebrity that supports peter obi turns to an angel but if otherwise they will insult n threaten your life

Some of them even threaten to report brymo social media accounts n I ask myself

Is it a crime to support another candidate aside obi?
What was brymo offence to warrant someone reporting him?

Who reported peter of Psquare handle?
What about erigga
What about eldee
What about others who support obi?
His supporters are the major reason why he's going to lose the election.
My twitter account was also suspended .lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by GodisFirst: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2022
What some people don't know is that, that the gentle man you insult all the time has in his house bull dogs that he keeps and these dogs will not spare you if you take your insult to the gentle man's house. Peter Obi is gentle but some of his people who are Reno's type will not spare Reno if Reno crosses the line.
What will he say Peter Obi personally did to him?. Yes, Peter is prudent and doesn't throw money around any how because he doesn't have such ill gotten wealth, why not let him be, he still has the right and freedom to contest and be voted for. His performance so far is what is killing those attacking him.
There was opinion pool conducted by one of the TV stations and when they saw Peter Obi winning massively, the took the thing down. Shame on all of them.

What was Reno expecting, because Peter Obi employed him in the past when he was with Atiku, and now he is not with Atiku, he started saying nonsense and lies against him and expect people to keep quiet. He is definitely reaping from what he planted.

I mentioned it here sometime ago that someone must have employed Reno to paint Peter Obi black. Now it is glaring. All the noise he had been making in the social media was for his pocket and not for the good of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by fabregas04(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Akurakambe:
Reno has been trying to blackmail Peter Obi supporters to no avail.

Imagine someone that has been criticizing Buhari for more than 7 years is now alien to criticisms.
I trust Peter Obi supporters. You do anyhow, you collect wotowoto.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty
when him been dey insult Bubu and BAT back then, dem dey hail am, say na him be Bubu husband, now e reach Obi turn, Reno no good again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Olori Pelebes, bunch of many unserious unrelenting clowns. grin cheesy

Their kind of politics is mostly well diguised bigotry hidden in emotional tantrums. These Pandora's supporters are hateful trolls...

But I love what Pandora's miscreants are doing to Omokri. You called abacha a kleptomaniac buffoon. Said Oby Ezekwesili is ugly. Abused Ooni of Ife.. Told us Tinubu has yellow smelly teeth. Insulted nigerian ladies and daily insults Buhari yet you want to cry because someone gave you a dose of your own medicine? Thunder fire you, Reno...

Bloody hypocrite!!! The young man was only exercising his right to free speech. So STFU and swallow your L.

This shows you're a very stupid individual. Did he at any time threaten the children of the people he insulted or still insulting? The realex guy went too far for threatening Reno's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Kingozymandias(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Walkee:
this wannabe ipob terrorist. Continue talking rubbish until DSS bundle you and go dump somewhere in Abuja. All your family people will do is to come on Facebook to cry genocide.

Are you done? Agbero ... Tinubu will cry and wet himself next year when Atiku enter Aso rock

Better Atikulate before you enter the street naked with the way you are going

Atiku 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Missionaire: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Their kind of politics is mostly well diguised bigotry hidden in emotional tantrums. These Pandora's supporters are hateful trolls...

But I love what Pandora's miscreants are doing to Omokri. You called abacha a kleptomaniac buffoon. Said Oby Ezekwesili is ugly. Abused Ooni of Ife.. Told us Tinubu has yellow smelly teeth. Insulted nigerian ladies and daily insults Buhari yet you want to cry because someone gave you a dose of your own medicine? Thunder fire you, Reno...

Bloody hypocrite!!! The young man was only exercising his right to free speech. So STFU and swallow your L.

Do you have proofs of all these?
We need to hold people accountable for what they say whoever they may be.
Words can breed conflict and chaos if not properly used.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi's supporters are the reasons I stopped supporting him, they seem to be like Boko Haram. fanatics, I fear what they might become I'd Obi wins.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yes OO. They are the Boko Haram of Southern Nigeria turning SE into a region worse than Afghanistan.
This exactly why I withdrew my support for Obi, his supporters are mainly extremists and bigots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Freebills12: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2022
These people think we are fools, internet never forget

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Foolishbuhari: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
we will reply u through our votes

Good so keep quiet and quit the whining on Peter Obi's name, to garner likes and shares. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by zomby(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
Obi supporters are worse than Talibans.

They are a bunch of hopeless lowlifes; they don’t want Fulani, they hate Jagaban and also have absolutely no respect or love for themselves…what a confuse group of people.
They kill each other like chickens

Message to the FlatHeadsss:
When you lack strategy, wisdom, integrity and unity among yourselves, nothing works.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by zomby(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban is running around the country campaigning like no man’s business, while your round headed candidate is in Egypt begging for the Egyptian votes…. it makes absolutely no sense.
Election is a game of number; 0+0= 0
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Henz81: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
Honestly, these guys are not helping matters, they are just de-marketing Obi/Labour party.
That should be APC supporter trying to tarnish the image of Obi because of the momentum his gathering.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by shegz24(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Many IPOB supporters have switched to Obi supporters.

Their mantra lowkey is, "if Nigeria is not divided and all the valuable resources given to Biafra then a Biafran must rule Nigeria"
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Occurstaem(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't think that's a cruise.
A lot of commenters on this thread can't differentiate between an insult and a threat.

Reno has been on an insulting spree against Buhari and then Tinubu but didn't in any way threaten them. So those of you saying Reno can't take what he dishes out are wrong.
Reno has never threaten anyone. So why would the supporters of candidates threaten him and his family.
It's very wrong. It should be an eye for an eye. If Reno insult your preferred candidate then insult him back but don't go overboard by making threats against him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by dragunov: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Reno can go fvck himself for all I care. He’s getting exactly what he deserved. The rude, mannerless and toxic engagement he nurtured since 2015 have fully germinated and it’s going to consume him. Peter Obi Pandora urchins should keep it up.

Tinubu urchin.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by olamike02: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
That's the Hallmark of IPOB/ESN TERRORISTS. HAAVE YOU EVER HEAR OBI CONDEMNE THE KILLING IN ALAIGBO.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by naikeboy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ahhh... This Reno of a man get time sha... Is he a teenager or what....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by 2packer(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
OBI SUPPORTERS ARE AVERAGE NIGERIANS AND THIS IS WHAT THE OLD SYSTEM HAVE ALWAYS WISHED THEM TO BE AND THEY HAVE TO ASSUME TALIBANISM WITH FULL FORCE TO BE ABLE TO ROOT OUT THE OLD AND DIRTY ENTRENCHED SYSTEM. I WISH THE BEST FOR NIGERIA COME 2023

Pakute:
Obi supporters are worse than Talibans.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi supporters are Terrorists, unfortunately they're mainly Igbo.

Tueh
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Landmack: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
2packer:
OBI SUPPORTERS ARE AVERAGE NIGERIANS AND THIS IS WHAT THE OLD SYSTEM HAVE ALWAYS WISHED THEM TO BE AND THEY HAVE TO ASSUME TALIBANISM WITH FULL FORCE TO BE ABLE TO ROOT OUT THE OLD AND DIRTY ENTRENCHED SYSTEM. I WISH THE BEST FOR NIGERIA COME 2023

U seem to understand this very well.

All d comments I have read through here are not close to reality
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Kingspin(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
This is d same thing we have said repeatedly here that Peter obi n his fans aren’t different from d boko haram n ipob we all condemn

It’s either u join us or u are condemned or threatened or blackmail,it’s either our way or no way

The guy hasn’t been elected n we are having it this way,I am sure once d guy is elected n he calls d Nigerian flag black,everyone must accept to avoid any problem

Imagine someone saying u must bow by force?
Imagine someone threatening your family cos u don’t support their candidate?
How is this different from Boko Haram ideology of accept us or die?

Any celebrity that supports peter obi turns to an angel but if otherwise they will insult n threaten your life

Some of them even threaten to report brymo social media accounts n I ask myself

Is it a crime to support another candidate aside obi?
What was brymo offence to warrant someone reporting him?

Who reported peter of Psquare handle?
What about erigga
What about eldee
What about others who support obi?
Dont limit it to Obi supporters alone.
Many politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you. Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, celebrities etc all these men and women have been insulted.

So why did Obi turn everything just changed?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Cromagnon: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

speech is free. Consequences are not. You can't threaten violence
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Wwwq: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Smartbright472: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
$500? Nonsense! Nobody get you time abeg. Support who you want to support and remove your eye from other people. MIND YOUR BUSINESS IT'S WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Friend22(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Akurakambe:
Reno has been trying to blackmail Peter Obi supporters to no avail.

Imagine someone that has been criticizing Buhari for more than 7 years is now alien to criticisms.
I trust Peter Obi supporters. You do anyhow, you collect wotowoto.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

You guys are unbelievable!
Bunch of irritable clowns!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by Bashir75: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
officialsaw01:
Honestly, these guys are not helping matters, they are just de-marketing Obi/Labour party.

WHAT I WILL LOVE TO SEE IS THE BIAFRAN/IPOBIANS STARTING CHAOS OR THREATEN OUR PEACE IN SOUTHWEST WHEN TINUBU IS SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT.

I CAN’T WAIT FOR FULL FOCUS OF THE YORUBAS ON THE YANMIRINS IF WE ARE THREATEN OR ABUSED. THEY WILL LEAVE LAGOS/SW IN DROVE. OMO TO NI BABA OHUN O NI SIMI, OHUN NA O NI FO JUSORUN.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by newdawn2017(f): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Dsalvo:
Who does not know that Igbos are violent fundamentalists and intolerant bigots? This is only the beginning.

As campaigning gets in full flow and Obi is losing steam, making it obvious he cannot win, you will begin hearing "Peter Obi or Nigeria burns" plus "Deny Obi and we will make Nigeria ungovernable" etc , etc.

We know Atiku will never do such but Tinubu should give Igbos a referendum when he becomes President and let them go. Their wahala is three much sef. Lol.
it's not or "Nigeria burns" They can't do it. It will be or igbo lands burns. undecided the entire 6 southern States doesn't give them that power to operate in our lands, we re strong & very brave people. Or is it north?? That one is no-go area. It lazy yoruba that ve let non indigenous overrun their lands , thus overpowering them that will burn cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family by newdawn2017(f): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

but oby ezekwesili is truly ugly na,, u nor get eyes? Why she live herself to look that way? Yes Tinubu teeth is ugly. Why can't he go for scalling & polishing naa. Mild teeth whitening is there. Also, he should go for face rejuvenation & lift surgeries. Na wa. O. He has done, yet chosen to look that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / 2019: Buhari Faults Oyedepo’s Claim On Defection Of APC Members To PDP / Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.