Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure (1955 Views)

Does A Mouth Action Give You More Pleasure Than Sex? / I Get More Pleasure Sleeping With Married Men Lady Narrates / Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Sex in front of a mirror: how to get more pleasure

For most people, all three parts of sex are important: tactile, auditory and visual. That is, when you Bleep your girlfriend it is important for you to touch her, hear her moans and watch the process�

A great way to reinforce the latter component is to have sex in front of a mirror.

What makes it so good?

First, the eye contact. A babe's face during sex can't help but be arousing. Now you can watch it in any position.

Secondly, you have the opportunity to view your sex from all angles. It's like watching a homemade Indecency movie starring yourself.

Third, sex in front of a mirror will give you the feeling of having sex in a public place. If you've always wanted your sex to have an audience, you don't have to shock the public at the nearest movie theater.

Arrange a night of crazy sex for your babe and witness all her emotions
FOR ALL VIRAL LEAK SEX AND MASTURBATION VIDEOS
SEARCH AND JOIN
DARK VIDEO HUB ON TELEGRAM NOW.
THANK YOU LATER
23+ ONLY

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Hmmm...

8:42am
Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by meobizy(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Not as interesting as sex on a ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by Chaseviper20: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by Greisen: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2022

meobizy:

Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Chokehold is more pleasurable tongue
Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by Qpid5(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:
Kai, my chest grin
Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by WatchYourSix: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:

Are you spider man??
Re: Sex In Front Of A Mirror: How To Get More Pleasure by PumpumPrince: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
meobizy:

Kai.. so u like yashing on a roof..abi? kaiiii, I think I love u already
Do u leave in those face 2 face bungalow so me & u can make?
? (no ooofencse) [/b] smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / Why It's Good To Control Ur Sexual Urge Atimes - Warl0ck / One Thing I Noticed About Stingy Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.