Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) (47859 Views)

Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Ebubu4: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Unruly7:

Go read the current electoral law
what does it say ?
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Always living in falsehoods and lies. Same way you and other pdp cohorts said Tinubu will not win the nomination abi?
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by King125007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
In your dreams OKOWA is a failure home and anywhere, even in his state ,Delta state

His level of silent corruption is top notch, here in Delta state he claim to be a road master, but go see the roads he manage to construct

Oil rich delta under developed

garfield1:
The chosen one.he can only deliver bloc votes from anioma.rivers,bayelsa,Edo,aks,crs is up for grabs.tinubu will have a field day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by pinacole1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
The chosen one.he can only deliver bloc votes from anioma.rivers,bayelsa,Edo,aks,crs is up for grabs.tinubu will have a field day

Who wan vote for this okpolo eye for edo. Hmmm i laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by ponishah: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

What is his strength outside delta?
I think Atiku knows better than you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
APC is watching them behind

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

Trust me, those other places you mentioned will vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Whisk(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
SE don suffer! After 24yrs of Voting massively for PDP, they're ain't getting anything from PDP! Pathetic

Worry not Bros. There is another chance in the near future.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
samuelson06:

Trust me, those other places you mentioned will vote for Peter Obi.

I'll be happy.anything but pdp
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
ponishah:

I think Atiku knows better than you do

Like in 2019
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by King125007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello sir, okowa speng more, wike is a straight forward person, while okowa is a silent corrupt man, who knows how to cover his corrupt tracks and pay his dues to people in the same corrupt circle

Ebubu4:

lolz wike spent all that rivers treasury and didnt win apc presidential ticket or vice, he'll be assss pained.

wike might currently be negotiating with apc to give them 25% in rivers state presidential election and not have efcc on his arse after he bows out next year grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by yusufu16: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Okowa remains the best political choice for Pdp..

Atiku is wise ..

Power to the people
North 2023

I swear Okowa is the best. PDP is very wise and means business.

With this PDP is in the best position to win in 2023.

Kudos to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by BJanta: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Says a Yoruba man.. go and grab rivers, cross rivers, bayelsa , and akwaibom

Una no Dey learn lesson

Apc ain’t getting any votes in south south

Mark this and dream on

Power to the people
North 2023

So much you said the Southeast, the SouthSouth and even the northern delegates would not vote for Tinubu during the primaries. And it's Obi that will clinch PDPs ticket. But where are we today? You people always claim, 'we,we ' ,as if you had sat down together and taken a joint decision. You Ibos have not learnt anything from the just concluded APC and PDP primaries at all.

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by riczy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
u jux type anything dt appeals to u, pls which Edo will vote PDP?
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thisis2raw:
for you to add rivers state, then you don't politics.
Whatever vote this man can pull, wike can pull twice that.

That's what am saying na.I said he can only pull votes in his state not outside
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by YourRealFather: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

South easterners will vote for Okowa

What is wike,s strength outside rivers?
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by AwkaFinest: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
manontree:
Far better than Wike. All those wanting Wike as VP nominee wants Atiku to lose. Wike is dangerous, loquacious, mean and everything evil. Aside Rivers, no one else would vote for a Wike Ticket

This much is known. Atiku/Okowa appeases the Igbos who has been neglected by the other main political party, APC. This ticket ensures Igbo representation at a critical time a civil war is looming from their continual neglect. There is no way a sane SOUTH SOUTH and South East person would rather vote for a Muslim Muslim SW/North West ticket

With this ticket Atiku would sweep SS, SE, NE, NC and do well in NW. I cant see him losing this to APC's SW and NW

Tell us the political value of Okowa, because you haven't said nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Athemisia: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
No field day my dear, when it comes to presidential election, SS don't vote in party line but interest.
And our interest this time is Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Jostoman: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:

lolz wike spent all that rivers treasury and didnt win apc presidential ticket or vice, he'll be assss pained.

wike might currently be negotiating with apc to give them 25% in rivers state presidential election and not have efcc on his arse after he bows out next year grin
APC sef like better things grin grin
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by velocity25(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Wike talks too much

Everything is not by gra-gra
I swear, that serve him right.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Feministolash(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ifeanyi!!! an IBO man from Detal state, I suggests this is a winning team if the election is not rigged.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
Obi owns all the votes in that place you mentioned guy. I know you love apc with passion. The time is approaching. Like I've always told you, both apc and pdp need to be sent packing

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by ponishah: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

Like in 2019
Still knows better than you
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obi owns all the votes in that place you mentioned guy.

It is like voting for tinubu.any loss vote for pdp in ss/se is good for tinubu
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Athemisia: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
YourRealFather:

South easterners will vote for Okowa

What is wike,s strength outside rivers?
Stop asking questions like a toddler. You saw that during the PDP primaries. Even Atiku could not believe what was going on until he bought Tambuwal over.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Jostoman: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
velocity25:
grin this life no balance at all, you mean wike spent all Rivers money on PDP, only to left with nothing?
WIKE is always a party man no matter what. So face your bat and APC.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Athemisia: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

It is like voting for tinubu.any loss vote for pdp in ss/se is good for tinubu
Trust me, this will be the first time APC will win more states in the SS/SE than before in the presidential election.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by velocity25(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
eddie7:

Minister of information and PROPAGANDA awaits the TALKATIVE
grin grin
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by fortunejum: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

Nothing. Wike would have been better
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by velocity25(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jostoman:
WIKE is always a party man no matter what. So face your bat and APC.
God forbid, don't link me with any bat or Athieftku because am Obidient!
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by King125007(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
He can't even pull in his state jare, Failure of a man

if he is picked, probably because pdp want to use Delta state money to fund their campaign
garfield1:

That's what am saying na.I said he can only pull votes in his state not outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by treatise: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:

Wike in APC ? Let me check my IP address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Late Deborah Samuel's Siblings Registered In New School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.