Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) (47851 Views)

Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
King125007:
He can't even pull in his state jare, Failure of a man

if he is picked, probably because pdp want to use Delta state money to fund their campaign

True very possible.for a long while,pdp has been depending on rivers funds and it has depleted the state.time for them to face delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
fortunejum:

Nothing. Wike would have been better

Slightly
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Trust me, this will be the first time APC will win more states in the SS/SE than before in the presidential election.

I won't be surprised.upon all the hatred in 2019,apc got 32% with a northerner and almost won Edo and bayelsa.now that a fellow southerner is on the ballot,they will do better
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Uteghe(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
If with plenty Rivers money,Wike is rejected this way,think of a Wike without money. Loud mouth don't pay.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by RightChannel: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
It is a pity that another Fulani is coming in as Nigeria President
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by rolams(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
yusluvad:
Please help me with Data make I take surf abeg.
MTN

How did you get here?
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by DrAkpa(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
RightChannel:
It is a pity that another Fulani is coming in as Nigeria President

Better u position your self for opportunities from Atiku's government in 2023 and stop wimping like a child over fulani coming in as president in 2023
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Holyness123: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
see how we dey select our leader , we no dey consider merit......

Two02:
Hmmm
vice president screening nice one. But is Okowa really sellable in the south. PDP is considering him cos of tribal and southern appeal. He might be the right one for Atiku cus being from the south south and Igbo, he might give Atiku the Opportunity to win.

Atiku's popularity has really nosedived in the south and he needs some one that appeals to the grassroots to sell his candidacy. Lets I would have suggested Wike, but religious sensitivity of northerners is against him and his lack of decorum won't make Atiku consider him.

I believe Atiku needs the vote of the south east and the south south to win this election. If Atiku is going to win it's going to be with a very small margin

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by JAWBONE(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
The chosen one.he can only deliver bloc votes from anioma.rivers,bayelsa,Edo,aks,crs is up for grabs.tinubu will have a field day

Hahaha..
All those states you mention are firmly behind Okowa. He has good relationship with every SS governor. Only Rivers might be a problem if Wike decides to revenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by sonature1: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cjrane2:

Senator / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa is a fantastic choice!

PDP is putting together an unbeatable team. Most importantly, they understand the need to save Nigeria and make it a viable united country away from the current path of civil war that Nigeria has gradually continued to tread on.

You want PDP to save Nigeria?

You are a big joker!
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

I'll be happy.anything but pdp

PDP can't win. Okowa is a paperweight politician. Who's even talking about Atiku. If you follow the trend, the discussion has been largely between Tinubu and Obi. Meanwhile, a significant percentage of people have been talking about Tinubu in the negative. I think Peter Obi is the likely candidate to win the election.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by luluosas(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
And yet, you are surfing the internet already
yusluvad:
Please help me with Data make I take surf abeg.
MTN

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu will not even come 3rd, nobody will vote for the old papa

The real Voters are not apc presidential primary delegates.

By this time next year sense will fall on people like you.

garfield1:
The chosen one.he can only deliver bloc votes from anioma.rivers,bayelsa,Edo,aks,crs is up for grabs.tinubu will have a field day

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Shollez(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
We need Nyesom Wike as chairman campaign committee
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
sonature1:

You want PDP to save Nigeria?

You are a big joker!

You know both PDP and APC supporters know the truth. They just choose to be unfortunate. The forces of nature seems to favor Obi in the coming election.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by IgOga(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP leaves SE to Obi.

This election will be interesting.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Foodforthought: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Atiku should have chosen wike I don't see this man adding any value to Atiku
I am OBIdient but you don't know the man called Okowa. The guy is more influential than Wike in SS politics ,albeit quietly

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Frigga13: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
BJanta:

So much you said the Southeast, the SouthSouth and even the northern delegates would not vote for Tinubu during the primaries. And it's Obi that will clinch PDPs ticket. But where are we today? You people always claim, 'we,we ' ,as if you had sat down together and taken a joint decision. You Ibos have not learnt anything from the just concluded APC and PDP primaries at all.

Can you mention the post I said so or remain imp for live.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi will choose Wike and they will every state in the country.. lol na wetin Obi wan hear i tell them oo
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
Hmmm
vice president screening nice one. But is Okowa really sellable in the south. PDP is considering him cos of tribal and southern appeal. He might be the right one for Atiku cus being from the south south and Igbo, he might give Atiku the Opportunity to win.

Atiku's popularity has really nosedived in the south and he needs some one that appeals to the grassroots to sell his candidacy. Lets I would have suggested Wike, but religious sensitivity of northerners is against him and his lack of decorum won't make Atiku consider him.

I believe Atiku needs the vote of the south east and the south south to win this election. If Atiku is going to win it's going to be with a very small margin

In a free and fair election. Okowa would only win in Agbor his home town. They are good at rigging anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
velocity25:
God forbid, don't link me with any bat or Athieftku because am Obidient!
ok you get mouth
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by olan4ward: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku should wake up from his slumber....Obi will sweep South East votes like the way hungry lion dey munch His prey...The love for Peter Obi By Youth in the South is increasing everyday....

Atiku can only win South East votes if the name of Peter Obi is removed from Electorates choice.

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Atiku should have chosen wike I don't see this man adding any value to Atiku

True
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Henz81: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
tamdun:
Pdp don relegate SE despite over 2 decades of slavery grin
South East don't need that slot because we're above that position. All we need is the presidency and that's what we gonna have through Obi. Know that and know peace. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lolz PDP don't even think anyone from SadEast is worthy of VP position. Haaaaa! all the entire lives of Igbo political dedication and commitment ended in pooo.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by spencekat(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp will record less voted in rivers this time.
Not true
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Poleski: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
The chosen one.he can only deliver bloc votes from anioma.rivers,bayelsa,Edo,aks,

crs is up for grabs.

tinubu will have a field day

You see bolded

Nor talk am again ooo

APC go loose walaka for Cross River State

Pissy pissy for body don't stand a chance there.

PDP is taking back their Property...... Government House

Wike is one of the reasons Ayade defected to APC.
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
spencekat:
Not true

True.wike hates okowa and atiku
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by pseudaria: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
manontree:
Far better than Wike. All those wanting Wike as VP nominee wants Atiku to lose. Wike is dangerous, loquacious, mean and everything evil. Aside Rivers, no one else would vote for a Wike Ticket

This much is known. Atiku/Okowa appeases the Igbos who has been neglected by the other main political party, APC. This ticket ensures Igbo representation at a critical time a civil war is looming from their continual neglect. There is no way a sane SOUTH SOUTH and South East person would rather vote for a Muslim Muslim SW/North West ticket

With this ticket Atiku would sweep SS, SE, NE, NC and do well in NW. I cant see him losing this to APC's SW and NW

All of una go just dey analyse rubbish. So we in the South have been over the past 7yrs when we saw the vice president office is just rubbish. Ordinary Abba kyari and Bashir Ahmad had more influence than osibanjo. So after 8yrs of northern fulani we will still vote another fulani, thunder will fire all of you. We be football wey useless abokis go dey use play anyhow. The very same okowa who organized all southern govs in asaba and said the presidency must come to south went behind everybody's back and worked for a northerner. Make him come carry vp make we see
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by garfield1: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
JAWBONE:

Hahaha..
All those states you mention are firmly behind Okowa. He has good relationship with every SS governor. Only Rivers might be a problem if Wike decides to revenge

And only rivers have bloc votes. In delta,pdp is divided
Re: Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) by YourRealFather: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Athemisia:

Stop asking questions like a toddler. You saw that during the PDP primaries. Even Atiku could not believe what was going on until he bought Tambuwal over.

The six states bordering rivers state
Abia, delta, anambra, Beyalsa,akwa ibom, Imo
Wike Lost all except for abia, charity they say begins at home,
Money is not everything
Borno, gombe and yobe deligates promise to vote am, still chop him money vote for Atiku
Tambowal stabbed him and nothing happened,. Wike is a nobody outside rivers state no this and no peace
Nobody spend the kind of money wey him spend for primary, wey get lesser vote than him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.