Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. (44775 Views)

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you resident in Nigeria?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Go get your PVC and vote your choice.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Abfinest007(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
You're right

9 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by CleanInAll: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Supported. I have got mine.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by sam564: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
U are just saying how u feel and what u know, my brother is that the criteria to tag an enemy of nigeria?
What about those that have all the listed aboove and all they do is to kill, steal and to destroy, they neva vote and will neva vote, they have access to huge sidefunds, they have connection to the top of power... But dey are neva close to the electoral and voting process .....
My guy think twice...
Nobe evrybody wey get pvc go vote, and nobe evry vote go count.. Take it or leave it...

I meeeuuuvvveee

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by goatandyam: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mumunatu

20 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Cypress042(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Not only Nigeria enemy, any Nigerian above eighteen without PVC will need to tell us how this present Nigerian economy is favouring him nonsense angry angry

25 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Thanos5555: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

on peter obi manhood i stand

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by tesppidd: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Unfortunately many people are still of the illusion that they can vote into office, one man called the President and he would work miracles, and life will be better at the snap of his fingers.
Am sure op is saying this because he has Peter Obi in mind, lol.

If you like get PVC and vote in Angel Gabriel as President, Angel Michael as VP and Angel Raphael as Senate President, Nigeria don jagajaga kpatakpata.

True Federalism and Resource control can take us back on the path of recovery.

287 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mtcheeeew!!! Come carry me go collect na... angry

Sha Sha Sha!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Olachase(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes I have and I'm using it for Tinubu

Quote me wrong mk ur destiny no see 2023 cheesy cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Sebastine1994(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by jericco1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lol

Agreed

So when we have all these things and we do not get the dividend of democracy, what then do we call Nigeria??

7 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by sirjoggy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Don't just have it, use it to vote wisely most especially you southerners

2 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bad officials are elected by good citizens who don’t vote

8 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Legend44(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Be whining yourself. I get international passport,National Identity card and drivers license without stress. If u see where young boys dey beat old man them cos of voter's registration ehn u go go house go sleep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Golan007: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
You go still cry sha.

282 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Rebuke: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Louder! Also, if yhu are campaigning for old men and rogues, yhu are the greatest enemy of this nation.

When Peter Obi is there, enemies of progress and haters of honest people are still rooting for godless men to continue leading them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Crixxx: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
PETER OBI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by holluwizzy: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
About that time.

More awareness need to be created.

Let's rescue Nigerian from vegetable and grandpas.

End slavery and Emi Lo Kan.

Infact make all of them run 200meters.

2 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by seaboyzen: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation is our only agenda.
Yoruba Nation Now

Peter Obi hustling nomadic Ibo Unity Beggars must learn that Nigeria is a failed project and face their SE only Biafra.

You are the greatest enemy of freedom and liberty if you renew your slavery every 4 years by validating the scam of the 1999 constitution.
Youruba National now

3 Likes

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by SeriouslySense(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
propaganda smiley smiley or selective target. cheesy cheesy
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Farid24224(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
Not only Nigeria enemy, any Nigerian above eighteen without PVC will need to tell us how this present Nigerian economy is favouring him nonsense angry angry

You dey mind am?! lipsrsealed
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
smiley
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by pol23: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Democracy does when people stop participating..
Nigeria politicians don’t want us to participate,they will install fear in our mind ,so they can install wheoever they want.

Get your PVC my people and vote wisely.
I have a pvc and I’m getting another one,just to avoid story that touch…
Na Nigeria we dey.
One old cargo don say PVC dey expire…. We don’t know what plays underground.

1 Like

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Akinsete19(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
What about having it but not using it when necessary?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by kossyablaze(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hmmm nawa o
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by OkCornel(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes o...

The other enemies not to forget are;
1. Those who trade their votes for money.
2. Touts and Urchins willing to snatch ballot boxes and cause disruptions in the stronghold of the opposing party and;
3. The moneybags ready to sponsor IPOB to cause unrest in the South East and disrupt election proceedings (Obidient people, this is something you should consider in your strategy ooo, don't get carried away)
4. Unscrupulous Electoral Officers ready to collect bribes to manipulate the results.

May the best candidate win!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Get your PVC and vote for a man with live, physical and visible track records!

Vote His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Vote for a technocrat who has made bold moves in the midst of adversaries.

Vote for a builder and maker of men.

Lets reenact the North-Western alliance once again!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.