Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. (44830 Views)

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by shegz24(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Most Southerners that have it ,use it as means of identification.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Biafrans have been enemies of Nigeria since 1963, Biafrans are hypocrites, they now claim love because they want you to vote for their brother. You guys said no election in south east...funny people
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by dragunov: 2:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you resident in Nigeria?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Go get your PVC and vote your choice.

seunmsg has 5 of those.
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HeroicMeastro: 4:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Toks2008:
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

If your answer is a YES to these three questions and you don't have a PVC(Permanent Voters Card) or you have a PVC and you decide to sit at home on the day of election...

Inec has improved the electoral system and this time around, your vote will count.

Dont be an impediment to yourself, your country, your children and your generations unborn.

Gi tell that to IPOB IPIG terrorists who are threatening no election in Biafra land
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by baconline(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2022
If I agree I am an enemy of Nigeria, can I be deported to another country?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Prince001(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Cypress042:
Not only Nigeria enemy, any Nigerian above eighteen without PVC will need to tell us how this present Nigerian economy is favouring him nonsense angry angry

Are u people serious? No good future for the country until they changed that yẹyẹ constitution óò!!! Imagine a country court set free and outside of d court rearrested lol. The constitution have no respect for judiciary, journalist and the electorate, it only favour the heartless politicians that's there to embezzled. Northerners love the constitution so much and the rogue Southerners politicians!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile, Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Tundex911: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2022
And you think na your vote count right??

Whether una like it or not, APC get the upper hand to win cuz it's the ruling party and dem know how to run their thing.

Though I blame PDP
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Bestbeelieve: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2022
this entrapment is a scam!!forget PVC !!! until it is restructured and rebirth it will continue to be a fool!!!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Cypress042(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Prince001:

Are u people serious? No good future for the country until they changed that yẹyẹ constitution óò!!! Imagine a country court set free and outside of d court rearrested lol. The constitution have no respect for judiciary, journalist and the electorate, it only favour the heartless politicians that's there to embezzled. Northerners love the constitution so much and the rogue Southerners politicians!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile, Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!
For Sure no going back!!
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by MrBroke(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2022
I don't have a voters card. The stress to go do one and to even go out to vote is too much meh. Anybody that wants to rule should rule. E no concern me cause e no concern me. grin abeg no attack me o, go attack the share holders of Nigeria Company
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Newton2024: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
sam564:

U are just saying how u feel and what u know, my brother is that the criteria to tag an enemy of nigeria?
What about those that have all the listed aboove and all they do is to kill, steal and to destroy, they neva vote and will neva vote, they have access to huge sidefunds, they have connection to the top of power... But dey are neva close to the electoral and voting process .....
My guy think twice...
Nobe evrybody wey get pvc go vote, and nobe evry vote go count.. Take it or leave it...

I meeeuuuvvveee
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you allowed to Vote?

Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by blaise26abj(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
tesppidd:
Unfortunately many people are still of the illusion that they can vote into office, one man called the President and he would work miracles, and life will be better at the snap of his fingers.
Am sure op is saying this because he has Peter Obi in mind, lol.

If you like get PVC and vote in Angel Gabriel as President, Angel Michael as VP and Angel Raphael as Senate President, Nigeria don jagajaga kpatakpata.

True Federalism and Resource control can take us back on the path of recovery.

Not just that . Let’s say Obi ( or any great man ) wins but the senate and house of reps are majority APC with small PDP . They will make his life and governance a living hell . Corruption is ingrained into nigeria . Only a systemic change can help . And the only way systemic change can occur is to change the constitution .
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Deldrax29: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Greatest enemy angry angry

What about terrorists
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Singleone461: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Where can I get a voters card in kogi state
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Nealson(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2022
What should we that have registered but they refuse to give out our card here in ondo do?, does that means am still not Nigerian?.... Abeg make una free local man because local man is tired of this stress
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Lovelive:
Please do all you can to send me a mail containing your bank details.

I am just very carefully here. I hope you understand me.

I have tried sending an email.

Check your mailbox
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Emiron(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
U think say una vote Dey count ?? U don forget Tinubu video way say na him Carry Buhari enter and dapo
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Emiron(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na only MUMU Dey vote
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lovelive:
Please do all you can to send me a mail containing your bank details.

I am just very carefully here. I hope you understand me.

What is your email address?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by Lovelive: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Never mind, I call you now

HellVictorinho4:

What is your email address?
Re: PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. by BiyorMensarh(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
That's your opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.