Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) (3983 Views)

Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Advocate500: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jollyman19:
The love and fan base is organic and real. Charity they said begins at home, buh honestly speaking APC candidate stands no chance in his southern hood, where then can he garner the imaginary winning vote?. Shouldn't south be a walk over for him so that he can wrestle the northern vote with Atiku and kwankwaso? Here in Lagos, the negative and serious resentment from Yoruba people about him always makes me ask how and who would vote this man. Coupled with the everything bad that party APC stands for to Nigerians, I always looked at the promoters as evil. That man thought and still thinks he's bullion vans can served the millions voters and just like the few primary electorates he had bought. Didn't he know or aware of this coming revolution?. But I dont care about him tho grin.
On Obi the hope I stand for.
fixed
Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Tinubufit: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ipob will not mind their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Isokiscool(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Multiplier7:

Which jubilation garlore? Am in Asaba too. So which part of Asaba are you talking about.

Oga dey talk true abeg. From all angels here is Obi everyone is talking about
lol.u mean Ibo residents in Asaba were sad?? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Advocate500: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
This have also buttressed the so much lies about delta igbos hating the igbo people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:
I pray Peter Obi comes out victorious at the end oof the day.

I am for Obi
You know what ? Peter Obi will contribute to actualize BIAFRA nation if he win the Race.

1 Like

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by rolams(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
alsudan:
These are his Ika brothers and Sisters, for those that will come and call them IPOB

Okowa will lose Delta State to Obi

Very funny �

1 Like

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Pakute: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:
I pray Peter Obi comes out victorious at the end oof the day.

I am for Obi
Obi and Atiku struggling with votes from the same pot.

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Sergio101(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Obi and Atiku struggling with votes from the same pot.

Never forget that Tinubu and obi will struggle also in south west

1 Like

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Pakute: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:

Which SW? Ekiti & Osun elections will clear your eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by DiscoverID: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:

Omo ibo? Lmao.
You are really deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Golan007: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
You dey ask Chukwu whether e go vote Obi?

grin
Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Antivirus92(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Isokiscool:
lol.u mean Ibo residents in Asaba were sad?? grin grin grin
you claimed that you're living in asaba yet you don't know that asaba is an Igbo community
Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Saviourk: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Isokiscool:
Wait oh,is it d same delta am chatting from now or is there any other delta? Jubilation garlore since d ews broke right here in Asaba grin grin grin grin
Don't mind those Ika folks smiley
Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by soliddust2020: 3:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Wait oh,is it d same delta am chatting from now or is there any other delta? Jubilation garlore since d ews broke right here in Asaba grin grin grin grin

Guy stop lying, except for the okowa family and close friends. Most people are not happy. Even in Agbor people they vex say them give am.
Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Oyiboman69: 5:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
im in one of the popular town in delta, there's no such thing as jubilation, people were more happy when the news of wike broke out just to tell you how much we hate him and his running mate down here, okowa is a thief...
Re: Reaction From Deltans As Okowa Emerges Running Mate Of Atiku (pics Attached) by Edyice: 5:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
Obi online people

Una eyes go clear ..

We know say suffer no dey tire you, I just pity the way your families will eat agbado and cassava un the nearest future grin ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Hits Aisha Yesufu Hard On Her Stand On Enugu Guber Candidate- Photo / Ogun State Governor, Chief Gbenga Daniel, Poisoned / LEAKED: Jonathan's 2015 Cabinet/Federal Executive Council Members To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.