Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,461 members, 7,823,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! (3408 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
I used to attend their service wit my frnd not until oneday during their last friday night of bliss,the pastor ordered anybody that was suffering frm any form of sickness to come out for healing.I came out 'cos i was and still having chest pain due to injury i sustained while playing football.He prayed 4 us and afterward our names was written down on a piece of paper.To my greatest supprise my name was announce 4 receiveing instant healing from a 4yrs chest pain,same to others.Goodluck should ban them oo!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by alstarmayo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
ok
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by JeSoul(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
jbx:

I used to attend their service wit my frnd not until oneday during their last friday night of bliss,the pastor ordered anybody that was suffering frm any form of sickness to come out for healing.I came out 'cos i was and still having chest pain due to injury i sustained while playing football.He prayed 4 us and afterward our names was written down on a piece of paper. To my greatest supprise my name was announce 4 receiveing instant healing from a 4yrs chest pain,same to others.Goodluck should ban them oo!
grin grin grin grin grin ehen now, they announced it by faith on your behalf grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by dorox(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2011
some of their members will accuse you of lacking faith instead of confronting the scam of faith healing in their church.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Natasha2(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
lmao this should have been in the jokes section grin grin grin anyways me I have nothing to say cheesy
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by tunnytox(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
Please move this to joke section cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by KunleOshob(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
But christ embassy itself is a joke of a church na!
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by nuella2(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
This is a lie, i function as a testimony crew member in my local assembly. When people are prayed for we take them to medical people who ask them questions to affirm they are healed before the person goes to give his testimony personally. I have not seen anywhere names where just announced without the individual speaking for himself. Its possible the list was for people that have recieved healing already, you would have asked questions before writting your name.

You can go and ask questions there, am sure they will explain things to you. What will someone want to claim chest pain healing for, when others am sure got healed of more deadly deseases.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by dare2think: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^^^^^^

He has made an unverified claim while you are also making un-verified claims-----------

Who are we to believe?

Technically, who has more to gain from lies?

Clever People should be able to Judge.

smiley
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by tunnytox(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
I believe the OP is just having a laugh
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Joagbaje(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
jbx:

I used to attend their service wit my frnd not until oneday during their last friday night of bliss,the pastor ordered anybody that was suffering frm any form of sickness to come out for healing.I came out 'cos i was and still having chest pain due to injury i sustained while playing football.He prayed 4 us and afterward our names was written down on a piece of paper.To my greatest supprise my name was announce 4 receiveing instant healing from a 4yrs chest pain,same to others.Goodluck should ban them oo!

You be lie lie. The pastors only take names of those who testify to have been healed. Naturally, prayers are made generally. And a call would be made for those who recieve a healing to come forward. Except you came forward in pretence. So as to recieve extra prayers . Some people do that , and we send them back to wait for their healing if we discover such deception.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Joagbaje(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
nuella2:

This is a lie, i function as a testimony crew member in my local assembly. When people are prayed for we take them to medical people who ask them questions to affirm they are healed before the person goes to give his testimony personally. I have not seen anywhere names where just announced without the individual speaking for himself. Its possible the list was for people that have recieved healing already, you would have asked questions before writting your name.

You can go and ask questions there, am sure they will explain things to you. What will someone want to claim chest pain healing for, when others am sure got healed of more deadly deseases.

No mind the guy. I didnt read your post early enough , I wouldn't have bothered responding. You've said it all. I remembered in some of those crusades with Pastor chris, even when some of us are sent to fish out those who have been healed. We still need to pass through the medicals , who will further scrutinise them and ask them to do what they couldn't do before now. Before we finally get clearance to take them to senior pastors for final stage testimony.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by MANCHUKWU: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
The Lord will destroy these false pastors and lies. Garbage for the fire. Show me a man blind from birth and heal his vision. Stop being simple.
Use the brain that God gave, respect the dietary laws, recognise your enemy and stop eating his food, use herbs for healing, get rid of your white flour white sugar etc.
How can a 18 stone woman stand on stage and say she barren, of course because you eat too much meat, you got gout, high blood pressure, you eat pork, you dont keep active what do you expect. When the Lord truly pours out his spirit in the last days then you will truly see miracles, people being brought back from the dead, someone with no legs having his legs grow back, a decapitated man having his head stuck back on, someone who fell off a mountain being healed. do not underestimate the power of HE who made the heavens and the earth. All these churches are just seeking reward the error of Baal. Money and bullshit. Real churches comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable, bring the proud man down low stop being a respecter of persons. I say your church is garbage and God dwelleth not in a temple made with hands. Who will stand up for me against the evil doers and be a living sacrifice, silence, thought so, off to get a happy meal from mcdonalds,
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by mabell: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
These things you talk about happen in almost all churches
Just yesterday I saw on tv a pastor praying for a blind man who started seeing immediately
Also the same pastor prayed for a man on crutches who doctors did an operation on him and a mistake which led to his being crippled.
The pastor prayed for him and he started walking immediately
In fact he jumped and ran and did a whole lot of other things
, if I had not experienced live miracles and read about it from my bible, I too would have doubted
See these things are real
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by dare2think: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^^^^^

Mrs Mabell,

Sorry to be of bother but which Pastor are you referring to in your Post. (I mean the Pastor you saw on "Tv")

Thanks.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by MANCHUKWU: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
The bible says prove all things, Mabell, with all respect what you have just said is part of the reason why there is so much confusion around. You are quick to throw your full weight of belief into something you have seen on the television without any questions or doubts. As if the word corruption doesnt exist. It is garbage. Give me the evidence and stop helping to promote nonsense, show me the evidence. Like it says in Hosea" my people perish for lack of knowledge". Pastor porkchop touched the blind man on the forehead and immediately the blind man could see and said that he to would like an Armani suit and crocodile shoes.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by mabell: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
@dare2think,
His name should be apostle l. Williams I think

@Manchukwu
Why am I the one proving God's miracle through another man
angry
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2011
Just like d story book(bible)said 'say no evil against the prophet of God'but i tell u majority of all these pastors are fake.Two years ago i was a P.A to a pastor,we would travel from lagos to minister in different parts of the country.On the 17th november 2009 at REBATEL hotels Yenagoa where we lodged,at about 6:30pm we were preparing for crusade which was held at OPOLO in Bayelsa,out of hesitation i forgot to rub my cream and when i came to his room to carry his briefcase,i quickly rub his own cream.As we were leaving the hotel some of the workers who knew him as a pastor were greeting us and i was trying to wave bye-bye to them,beleive me people were staggering all over the place.I was supprised not until he called me into his car and asked me if i used his cream,since that day i started introspecting everything about him and i found out we was a cultist they call 'emself'CHAPLAIN CORPS'comin' back to the issue of satan embassy anybody who thinks i'm lying should come to 'Isawo road,tokool tutorial building,owutu ikorodu lagos,and see thing urself.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by bikokwe(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ poster carry your wahala go jor! If no be church,go open ur own na.The amn of God that many people have benefited from Gods gift in him.Who una no go criticize?Jesus was also criticized how much more his followers? Why una no dey ever criticize pastors that are not making strides in their calling only successful ones?If u no like the church go find another one people plenty when like am
@jbx how sure are we u re saying the truth?well even if its true that ur pastor uses something doesnt mean others do same.In every discipline or/career/profession u must see those that bastardize it.That one does it doesnt mean everyone do same.There are fake n real everywhere attend the one that please you
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by nlMediator: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2011
MANCHUKWU:

The Lord will destroy these false pastors and lies. Garbage for the fire. Show me a man blind from birth and heal his vision. Stop being simple.
Use the brain that God gave, respect the dietary laws, recognise your enemy and stop eating his food, use herbs for healing, [b]get rid of your white flour white sugar etc.[/b]How can a 18 stone woman stand on stage and say she barren, of course because you eat too much meat, you got gout, high blood pressure, you eat pork, you dont keep active what do you expect. When the Lord truly pours out his spirit in the last days then you will truly see miracles, people being brought back from the dead, someone with no legs having his legs grow back, a decapitated man having his head stuck back on, someone who fell off a mountain being healed. do not underestimate the power of HE who made the heavens and the earth. All these churches are just seeking reward the error of Baal. Money and bullshit. Real churches comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable, bring the proud man down low stop being a respecter of persons. I say your church is garbage and God dwelleth not in a temple made with hands. Who will stand up for me against the evil doers and be a living sacrifice, silence, thought so, off to get a happy meal from mcdonalds,

One moment you are against white flour and white sugar and all the bad food and the next moment you're getting a happy meal from MCD! interesting.

As to the original post, I think the incident was an honest mistake. I don't see why anybody would want to do that.

Regarding testimonies following medical examination, what kind of credible tests can a doctor run in a few minutes? I think churches are too eager to receive testimonies and validate their crusades. If people are healed, I don't think it hurts to wait for weeks and months to run all the relevant tests and re-confirm them before testimonies. I really do not understand why a trained physician would lend himself to these instant verifications.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2011
Well bikokwe just like wazobia fm'u don talk ur mind'but i want to ask u a question'what do u think i would gain by lying against the church? Secondary minus tithe,offering,sowing seed or thanksgiving who would want to be a pastor?Most of all these pastors are graduates who couldn't get a well paid job and they're lazy at the sametime,so they call themself into ministry.Apart from pastor chris,adeboye and other private jet pastors'that would get a job in shell and still continue ministry.Next time before u haul insult check ur birthday and know who is ur elder before i take kpako nack ur head like terry g.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2011
Manchukwu, udo dikwara gi.One love my brother.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Azibalua(f): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2011
jbx:

Well bikokwe just like wazobia fm'u don talk your mind'but i want to ask u a question'what do u think i would gain by lying against the church? Secondary minus tithe,offering,sowing seed or thanksgiving who would want to be a pastor?Most of all these pastors are graduates who couldn't get a well paid job and they're lazy at the sametime,so they call themself into ministry.Apart from pastor chris,adeboye and other private jet pastors'that would get a job in shell and still continue ministry.Next time before u haul insult check your birthday and know who is your elder before i take kpako nack your head like terry g.

Says who, I know of pastors that have had opportunities to work in global conglomerates, but turned down the opportunity for the higher calling in christ. Wake up ministry is about service anyone who goes into it for something else has God to answer to.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by mabell: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2011
@azibalua,
What about the ones that work in high ranked companies as high ranked officers and they turn down promotions for the sake of the gospel, not just to open a church but to serve under somebody

@jbx
jbx:

Just like d story book(bible)said 'say no evil against the prophet of God'but i tell u majority of all these pastors are fake.Two years ago i was a P.A to a pastor,we would travel from lagos to minister in different parts of the country.On the 17th november 2009 at REBATEL hotels Yenagoa where we lodged,at about 6:30pm we were preparing for crusade which was held at OPOLO in Bayelsa,out of hesitation i forgot to rub my cream and when i came to his room to carry his briefcase,i quickly rub his own cream.As we were leaving the hotel some of the workers who knew him as a pastor were greeting us and i was trying to wave bye-bye to them,beleive me people were staggering all over the place.I was supprised not until he called me into his car and asked me if i used his cream,since that day i started introspecting everything about him and i found out we was a cultist they call 'emself'CHAPLAIN CORPS'comin' back to the issue of satan embassy anybody who thinks i'm lying should come to 'Isawo road,tokool tutorial building,owutu ikorodu lagos,and see thing urself.

Only u nai dey call out your name say you receive healing wen u no receive healing
Na still the same u be p.a to pastor for Opolo
Na wá o! Mr new I'd
Na u we suppose dey talk about for this thread
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2011
Azibalua.Says the big boss jbx a.k.a skull and bone.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Ganjaseed: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ Poster, Did you tell them you were having chest pain for 4years and now you are healed and no longer having that pain again? If you did, then they have the right to announce your testimony, why not? But if you did not, then, what we hear and see on TV about Christ embassy miracles is just thesame story then.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
Mabell those ones are crazy they don't paint pictures cos their rabbit get habit so they couldn't approach a cockroach if u knahmean.Plus they do not serve under anybody,they're just learning trade so they could acquire skills in order to become successful in the lucrative church biz.In the book of illuminati ch:5vs 6 it says for satan so hate the world that he took his only begotten wealth that whoever disobeys him shall die in poverty.Shikina.And to my bro Ganjaseed i didn't tell 'em i received any healing,how could i when i'm still having the pain as at present.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Joagbaje(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
Why you no go get chest pain? With this kin bad mind grin
Only you became MOG p.a , rub cream. From MOG p.a in one church to healing line in another church. grin only you.
And your conclusion is to rubbish ministers.

Why didnt the magic cream heal your chest?
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by mabell: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
@jbx,
You really don't know what is happening in life
Let me tell you of just one,, maybe not
Cos no need
U will never understand sef
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by mabell: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2011
@joagbaje,
Very good observation
No mind am jare, how come e no talk sé the pastor wey use cream na fake
@jbx
Come to think of it sef, how come u take rub cream after u don wear your clothe come dey go church
When u wear clothe and shoe  don cover your neck to feet, why u come go back go rub cream
It is either you are a cosmetologist or you dey lie big time
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2011
Chineke eh! Na me jo and mabell dey talk to shai i don suffer.Ok jo and agbaje,ma and bell, i will tell u wetin u wan hear.My pastor was and still fake,that's why i left him 2 years ago.Secondly i attend any church i like anytime,anyday not to worship cos i don't beleive in dem madness,but to track the badest chicks'u heard me'na only dem white garment church i no dey try cos dem bros bad göñ,dey fit use juju nack my head.Thank God my parents no give me christain name cos they know say me love dem fallen A, if u knahmean.
Re: Christ Embassy No Bi Church Walai! by Joagbaje(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2011
John 7:12
12 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.

Satan has not stopped . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ishmael And Isaac, The Great Cover-up / The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics / Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.