Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (48473 Views)

2023 Elections: Who Are The Elites Supporting For The Presidency? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
nigga is u kidding me?

So jakande made what Lagos is today?

Are you sure you are Yoruba and stays in Lagos? There's no Lagosian that doesn't have utmost respect for Jakande, for what he did for the state. Or else you are a child.

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by chesterlee(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Imo state

I am obedient

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Chukazu: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Hizzy:
I'm from Ebonyi
Our governor is on his own
STATE. APGA
NATIONAL: LABOUR PARTY

OBIDENTLY we will over come all the Obstacles

I love this because it clearly show you voting for individuals not party.

What is killing my people in Abia is party politics, where you will see a PDP member castigate APC at federal level but ignore the fact that PDP has ruined Abia from day one,same way you see APC members insult the PDP led government in Abia but they deliberately ignore the disastrous leader in person of Buhari.

For me I support Obi for president and Greg Ibe of APGA for Governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by akunjohn(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
From here in Ibadan city...

I am OBIDIENT.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Abid2020(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
From Oyo state, PO for sure

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by aimmoney9: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Unzerious:
I'm a South-Southerner to the Core (I'm from more than 2 SS States Legally wink).

I supported Gov. Emefiele of APC, but he didn't Scale through the Primaries.

Now, I'm in Support of Kwankwaso, not fully though (He'd be the one to take my Vote, for now at Least).

I've interacted with the 3 Major Ethnic Groups, and the only one that recognizes me as a Single Entity/People are the Northerners.
Just look at this one supporting that idiot emefiele that devalued our naira three times...... grin grin

Useless emefiele...... angry angry
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by flexible001(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Kwarans, I'm Peter obi

7 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by onuman: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Continue your Social Media voting.

When you wake up from your dream, meet us at the polling booths and at the rigging room.

Yorubaland is BATified

That your BAT rigging room shall be set ablaze this time. Enuf written.
You people can't continue with getting all of us stuck in reverse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Ojukwu lost all the 9 states of the old Eastern region to Obasanjo. Even in Ojukwu's home state of Anambra, Obasanjo trashed Ojukwu. Same will happen to Obituary
Na so una dey start to provoke us when we reciprocate now they'll say Obi supporters are abusive but na una de start amm first why not say whom you support and move on

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by securitywatch50: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi movement is a goal

Osun state is Obedient

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by viqSmallz(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2022
compton11:
Y'all keep supporting Obi and y'all keep flooding from your useless state to Lagos that Tinubu made like what it is today.

Just to ask are you naturally always angry. It was just a simple question. Checked your profile, it's been created since 2019 so its safe to say it wasn't created to troll.

But damn, the anger you exhibited is a big no.. You should reconsider your steps. We are humans before religion or tribe

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Bodinya: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Taraba

Obidient

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by aimmoney9: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Formularcr7:
Lagos is BATified
Not all, we still have reasonable human beings that are not bats there..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by SelensePapa7: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
AtikuNation

Ondo state
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Muqtada: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
I am from delta state, We are BAT LLE READY FOR THE ELECTION �

2 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Valyrian: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Kwara state.
I stand to be Obidient.

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by KingLarry04: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
This is my prediction for next year's election

Southern votes
Peter obi: 40% votes
Tinubu: 45% votes
Atiku: 15%

Northern votes
Peter obi:10%
Tinubu: 40%
Atiku: 50%

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by mashad(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi kere ren ke Obi

Obidiently From Ibadan 2023

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Tomup(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Rivers

Obi

4 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Chukazu: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:
Bendel State worked well? Are you serious?

Benin city collected everything about Bendel state, no wonder Deltans were happy when Delta was created. Benin collected a lot of the goodies under Bendel State, they even collected Igbanke that should naturally be in Delta

You arguing with someone who doesn't know about history

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by calabaman(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Akwaibom:

OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI O...B....I

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by simongonner: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
OK I wish him well
one love

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by aimmoney9: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubufit:
From lagos Obidient grin
You mean tinubait for fish...... gringrin
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Nunam(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Adamawa I go for Atiku
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by ngoziigwe(f): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Abia

Obi

6 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Benue ------- OBI

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Godian45(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Am from imo but presently stay in kaduna.
I pray on the day of election pdp and apc bring money and share. but my vote will goes as follows
Presidential: labour party
State :I have not decided yet.am still watching the candidate of pdp and labour party
Senate:labour party
House of reps: labour party or pdp
I think no body in their right sense will support apc with what we have seen in the last 7 years. Pdp too na with one eye I dey look them. But one thing I know for sure is that Peter obi can't win the core north that is Muslim dominated, states like kebbi,yobe,bornu,sokoto,jigawa,zamfara,kastina,Kano,kaduna But hopefully the votes in this places will be massively shared by atiku, kwankwoso and bat, with obi having some few votes. But u see northern state like plateau,benue,kogi,taraba. High probability Peter obi will win there. Mark today's date

5 Likes

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Starhearts: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
gregyboy:
I am from Edo state, benin precisely.
over here everyone is supporting obi i feel edo state is the most obident state in the south

Tinubu would get the least support and disliked by many over here, everyone here thinks little of Atiku no knows anything about Kwan Kwankwaso

so what's yours....?

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Kelvin3476: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
jy2kbeyond:
Lol.

Testing your popularity?

All these una Obi won't translate to even 3rd position in the election
THROW ANOTHER JAB. DIS ONE IS WEAK

1 Like

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Starhearts: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:
Anambra

Obi cool

Someone want to becoming president yet his home state in Anambra is boiling, news of endless Killings and terrorist attack,you want to bring security to Nigeria, yet your home state which you were once a governor is nothing to write about, people are fleeing daily to another state.
Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by Thebigheart: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Delta

Fully OBIDEINTLY waiting for 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election by gentlegenius(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
obembet:

No matter my reason, I won't change your opinion. I think we should just respect our choices and wait till Feb.

God bless me
I'm not a political fanatic or fundamentalist. I'm not a labour party member neither do I know Peter Obi. I am a PDP member and I was supporting Atiku until I saw good reasons why I should support OBI. If you were able to give me a better reason, maybe you would have succeeded in making me change my opinion to support Tinubu. But anyways, lets stay with our different choices until February.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit / Buhari Debriefs Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.