Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu (46913 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by NairaLux(f): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
grin

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Tonnierichy(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2022
ygowon:
Sorry to say u are stup!d. Is that apology?
Lmao. You nailed it
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Emmanuelellah: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
If you cannot beat them you join them.
Desire for ministerial appointment loading...
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by IMASTEX: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju baba Seyi He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Truth be told, anyone including a dullard can presided over the country successfully only if he surrounds himself with the best hands and grants them free hands to act in full capacity without bringing in any form of sentiments, as long as he truly have good will for the people. This is exactly what was expected of Bubu, the people voted him because of the professor whom was believed will be the engine room. But at the end, he allowed his sentiments over cloud good reasoning, showing that he never had good intentions for all. I will root for BAT if he was still as physically energetic as he was few years ago because of his style of leadership in Lagos by carefully selecting & allowing only the best hands to freely do the job. It was obvious how health played the big one on Bubu, how the country was left several times on auto pilot. No one can cheat nature. Age is sometimes synonymous with health issues which is best one moderates certain activities.
In conclusion, the only thing that will ever set the country in the right direction is restructuring. Until then, whosoever becomes the president will only go there to pass time and enjoy the office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Tonnierichy(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2022
ceede2:
I just ask you a simple question but Mr know it all see the way you respond.

My judgement.

Ion think I quote you when I give my comment.

If you are looking for audience check my moniker well, from today don't ever quote or mentioned me again.

You lack training.
Lmao. What is this!? You were just challenged by a smarter person. Instead of you to calm down and learn, you are being defensive. E say e lack training lmao grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by am4truth(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Na only you get sense for here. Others na mumu dem be. Reno is basically using style to yab him all over again

He is not... Not everyone is mischievous and cunning like you.
I dislike it when people leave issues aside and start focusing on irrelevancies.

Hateful soul... At times I wonder how you people sleep with hate running through your system.
Everybody can't aligh with PO... Let this sink into your head. I won't abuse any candidate but I have my preferred candidate.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by tobao(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Burgerlomo:
All the ignorant that are making fun of him because of his health condition will surely get to his stage one day if they are still alive because old age will surely catch up with them and they will full of regret.

When we get to that age, we will REST sir. Not run for presidency.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Tonnierichy(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2022
am4truth:

He is not... Not everyone is mischievous and cunning like you.
I dislike it when people leave issues aside and start focusing on irrelevancies.

Hateful soul... At times I wonder how you people sleep with hate running through your system.
Everybody can't aligh with PO... Let this sink into your head. I won't abuse any candidate but I have my preferred candidate.
Lol. I'll make this short.

First of, I'm a die hard Jagaban fan. And I'll get my PVC because of him.

Again, I assure you that as*hole had no intentions of apologising. Nor be Reno wen we know!? You'll see what he'll post in a couple of days to confirm it.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Just that it is not only Reno, take his biographer below - when will he be made to apologize? Bear in mind this is his personal biographer who knows him inside out, and knows where the bodies are buried! Good luck to BAT.
Here's the verbatim transcript:
---------------------------------------------
First, Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu has already signed a supernatural covenant or an agreement with a marine principality in Lagos State Nigeria. Thus says the Lord: "Woe to that man who puts his trust in idols and demons."

So, it happened when he was the governor of Lagos State during his first term and while his adopted mother, Mama Abibatu Mogaji was alive, the rituals were prepared. It was between 12 midnight and 3:00am, the chief executive ordered the whole of Ikeja the seat of government be in darkness. He - in sheer unclothedness - carried all the rituals and the accompanying incantatory objects down to the Lagos Bar Beach. Hear the Voice of the Lord Jesus Christ who reveals what is in secret: "I will raise up a man after my heart who will do as I want, he will burn the altar of Baal and the priests of the false prophets in Lagos, Nigeria and so he would cleanse the land." (2 Chronicles 34:5).

Finally, and lastly, the Holy Spirit says, the hands of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu are soiled with innocent blood. "Tell him," Says the Lord of hosts "Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground." And the Sovereign Lord God Almighty cried: "Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed and establishes a town by injustice! (Habakkuk 2:12), "Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without prey" (Nahum 3:1) and "'Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?" (Habakkuk 2:6). And I did as Daniel did of old: You Lord God Almighty, You are truly the God of gods and Lord of kings, the Revealer of Mysteries, since you were able to reveal this mystery. Power, Honor, and Majesty belong to You forever and ever Amen." Asiwaju Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu and the holder of many traditional titles has the right to contest for the presidency in 2023, but he will not win so my prophecy declares.

Head
Department of Fooltheology
University of CAN-SEMINARY
NairaLand Study Centre.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Biodun556:
.https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1537469966324219905?t=llBwmoEWKfLPuiLegPbRVw&s=19
Rush and do nonsense first.
And ignore admonitions in the process.
Realise yourself later and start apologising
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by DiscoverID: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2022
mystery22:
Atiku and tinubu supporters are now one grin fighting against the only decent candidate Peter

Pandora thief that stashed away 15 million dollars in the names of a 9 year girl is now innocent, keep believing your lies
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by FullBlastLight: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Biodun556:
They said he is old but remains most active of them all

Sharrap there!

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by jaytee01(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju baba Seyi He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
The same "best cabinet in his era" succeeded in running Nigeria aground in seven years..... rubbish!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Jevica: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
KoronaKola:

We need best results and not best cabinent.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Petdagr8t(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Reno Omokri~ one of the unstable specie in Nigerian politics.
Always running mouth like tap water.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by HRMK: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
CASE OF PRODIGAL SON!CARELESSLY RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AGAINST ANOTHER MAN IS A SERIOUS SIN!BUT WULD RENO OMOKRI APOLOGISE IF TINUBU LOST IN THE PRIMARIES?UR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by EjehDtiger: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2022
mystery22:
Atiku and tinubu supporters are now one grin fighting against the only decent candidate Peter
LP and Obi have no structure to be real contenders. Obi's mission is to be a spoiler for Atiku and PDP which is good for APC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
jaytee01:
The same "best cabinet in his era" succeeded in running Nigeria aground in seven years..... rubbish!

Whose cabinet?
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by mrmatt(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Biodun556:

He is not active but desperate.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Oju4190: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Since that Man threaten am for twitter,my broada don dey get small sense na.......
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Dirister1990: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2022
[Am seeing this Reno to be so unstable.He supports GEJ today and another politician tomorrow.i tire for this guy reno.quote author=datola post=113872688]Reno Omokori, as unstable as water.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by AlphaMogul: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by GustoAfrica: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Apology Accepted but on one condition.....

...shoot your bespoke wedding video for as low as a 100k

https://www.instagram.com/weddingswithgusto/?hl=en
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by ygowon: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Na only you get sense for here. Others na mumu dem be. Reno is basically using style to yab him all over again
Exactly. That Reno too get sense. Very manipulative

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Biodun556:

Story for the gods
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Beat cabinet that didn't give Lagos water ? You are a clown
mention the achievements of your state governors that beat that of ashiwaju.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
mention the achievements of your state governors that beat that of ashiwaju.
My friend stop glorifying mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.