Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State (36931 Views)

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by surequality: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
You capital letter liar

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Don't mind that e-diot!
Dem don give am small change he come make noise.

Asin it’s just so annoying
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Same Okowa. grin grin grin

Mod’s should please move this thread to jokes section.

Okowa that is just a sitting furniture in government house.

Even Deltans know that their state does not have a governor
Okowa's projects are only seen in newspapers,there's nothing on ground,the refurbished roads do not last.Asaba,the state capital is covered with flood,as there are no drainages.Pensioners are dying of hunger,as a result of the inability of Okowa to pay them,the state borrows to pay salaries on monthly basisHe just took a loan of 150 billion naira,ostensibly to fund his vice presidential ambition,the state is bleeding financially

4 Likes

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Thazard(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Asin ehn

I'm just wondering which Delta is the op talking about.

E be like say another delta dey Nigeria.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Killerbag36: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okowa it's very wicked been in government for 8 years refused to give employment to the youth in delta state all he does was to sit in govt house nd write name of children of his clans men nd giving them employment secretly imagine ooo na governor be e think say we no de see na so so agbor people e de employ nd give promotion since for 8 years in civil servant ministry no worry come win mk we see.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by skit66(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

make almighty God bless you for this comment
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Xfemt(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Athemisia:

I ask you!? Abi you dey ment!?
We dey talk of Delta State government you dey call Obi. Na Delta governorship obi won contest for!?

See, I no well dis afternoon oh! Behave yourself!
e clear say na you de ment

I said I’m not voting governorship cause I see no one who’s worth my vote

So I’m channeling my vote to Peter obi
Which is presidential election

To read tire you I guess
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by SIONKPO1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
I was a PDP Loyalist but they made the wrong Choice,
*Okowa is fighting against his godfather,PDP can only win delta north
*What Obi just needs to do is to strategies and meet with the governors ofsadAkwa Ibom,Bayelsa,Rivers,Edo and maybe Cross River) 80% of the votes of the mentioned states will go to him@OBi
PDP are not just serious,APC likewise

1 Like

Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by joe120120(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/abangdove/status/1537462394502397953?s=19

Is warri in Delta State, kwale, Oleh, abraka, uzoro, obiaruku, aboh, what happen to this towns without good road and electricity .
Okowa is bad market 4 8 year's of rule in Delta State.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by leofab(f): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
Hahahahah,if u mention Agbor then u are wicked and bitter.Okowa has constructed almost all d roads in Ika north and south.He even converted delta state college of education Agbor to university of Agbor.
the college that has been affiliated to delsu for time immemorial.. rest… he patched that old Lagos road..
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by fynex(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Honestly, sometimes I wonder where all this people gets these facts from.

Like is there another Delta state different from the one I'm currently in.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by ceeethru(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
APC urchins..I live in delta state,I must confess Okowa has done very very well.No elephant projects without direct impact on d people..Kudos to him
Gov. Okowa is epitome of failure.. Truth is bitter, but to say it always so OGUN won't kill you.
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Lonelyhrt1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
orogun d same place with omon Agege.Clap for ursef grin angry grin grin
Why say I should clap for myself?
Or you’re not aware that Omo agege is from Orogun in Urhelli North local government area of Delta state?
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Prisco4luv(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
OKOWA HAS DONE WELL, AM IN DELTA. I CAN TESTIFY
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by OVB123: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
drtwist:

Prostrate cancer killed my dad
My Dad too. 3 years ago. God help men oooo!
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Kingju: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
leofab:
transformer.. the mumu can’t even do a standard road in his own town (Old Lagos road in agbor)…

Which one the previous governors do?
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by drtwist(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
OVB123:
My Dad too. 3 years ago. God help men oooo!
It's well
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by God1000(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
obembet:
Atiku and PDP no get sense. U picked okowa when u have some extra ordinary candidate such as udom Emmanuel, seyi makinde and wike.

Seyi makinde will divide vote of south west which will affect APC.

Akwa Ibom + and cross River votes can deliver South for PDP if he pick udom Emmanuel. Cos I never see any Governor perfect better than udom in the whole South South.

Wike his Rivers, Rivers is wike. I know how many vote Jonathan got from rivers in 2015. Going to where they have voting strength will deliver the party.

Anyway congratulations to APC in adv even thou am Obidient
it doesn't work that way dear
Re: Okowa's Achievements In Last 7 Years As Governor Of Delta State by Misterone: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kennedy97:

But an airport was built in warri
Delta mall was built in warri
Guy leave this thing.

you know when dem build the airport and Delta mall? Those are Uduaghan legacy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.