Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate (33978 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate by Killerbag36: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
pseudaria:

That is a very big lie. I work in Delta civil service and okowa is very fair to all lgas in Delta. Instead it was ibori and uduaghan who were very tribalistic with appointments

Lol even u sef know the truth im from asaba we de see the naniS in the govt House next year una they leave happy working delta state civil service
Abeg when last ur governor employ deltastate youth
Asin the secret employment nd promotion of the naniS oh well I won't trade words with u re correct im wrong bye bt u see that election mk I no talk sha okowa won't smell aso rock we the asaba people no go even try am sef look well u we b seeing Lp sign board ever where.
Re: 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate by olibeans: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nonsense write up.

Okowa will betray atiku
Re: 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate by Efxfuture: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Major Politicians That Fell Out Of Limelight / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why / Governor Ikpeazu Storms Egypt, Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.