Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma (29093 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / "I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by shegz24(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol... but its the truth though.

Most married men get side chic and many of those that dont have ,go get when they make more money.

However, its not up to 98% though.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by edoairways: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
Speak for yourself Manwhore!
I have never stepped outside and I never will.
And I have been married for years
I have all I need in my Awelewa kiss kiss
He majority not all men
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Diligence: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let's just say Nigeria is 250million; 150 million are women, then 100 are men. Abeg where and when you conducted survey?

If it's not empirically proven, it's just a mere gibberish
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce5W9BxNyiC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Not true.
We are 8 guys in my office and only 1 has gf. And he is even denying it. D rest of us are office -work-office type
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by StUriah(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have been in my marriage close to a decade. I never add extra-marital escapades to spiced-up my swagger. I love it that way. Extramarital affairs are a burden on their own. Wetin u wan chop weh you never chop in your marriage? After exhausting your energy pounding an endless hole of a LovePeddler, you will still be spending on that overused kitten at your own detriment. And there is the risk of contacting STIs and STDs which would end up being transported to your home through your carelessness. Remember those outside pussies are free-for-all. They are like swimming pool, any dick and harry can swim in them endlessly.

If at all I must have a girlfriend, she must be a virgin, and must be financially buoyant to solve all my problems. No money, no Love.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by tarboshi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Every Ashawo always wants to justify his profession grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ikemba007: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Angela08:
So that's why you choose to be sleeping with married women

They have clarified that that woman was not married
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by steveodo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
U mean to say 98% of married men in your circle? I will not be surprised because birds of the same feather flocks together.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by koyyess: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hushbingo:
My late papa join d remaining 2percent.

But on a norm sha, who give this man e statistics ? abi because say e family dey do am don turn am to everybody. Urhobo men are not like that...

This guy can lie sha. undecided

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Dfynboi: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
lol ds Ibadan woman don take better kerewa finish my man
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by VOR2019: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by wirinet(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ikemba007:

They have clarified that that woman was not married

Where did they clarify that the woman was not married? Even the lie that they were separated was just damage control. Throughout the show she continued affirming she was married. After getting out, she went to her husband. At a time they brought the husband into the picture and took a photo op of Boma with the husband.
It's seems that it was after the husband left Tega that they now came up with the excuse of they were already separated. Mind you separation is not divorce.

They have changed their story so many times that Tega and Boma are having a difficult time remembering their own lies.

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Abemy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thank my goodness, I am part of the 2% without side chick.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by CheapHomes1: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

Which census did this lady do to have arrived at her 98%?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by SmartyPants(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:

not disputing sir but are you 98% of married Nigerian men?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ndidi2: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
God bless you and your family..

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Painful to hear but TRUE!!!!

E don dey pain the married ones wey dey guilty already...
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ikemba007: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
wirinet:

Where did they clarify that the woman was not married? Even the lie that they were separated was just damage control. Throughout the show she continued affirming she was married. After getting out, she went to her husband. At a time they brought the husband into the picture and took a photo op of Boma with the husband.
It's seems that it was after the husband left Tega that they now came up with the excuse of they were already separated. Mind you separation is not divorce.

They have changed their story so many times that Tega and Boma are having a difficult time remembering their own lies.

Well, I saw it on the reunion show. It also crossed my mind that Tega's husband had even come out after the show last year to say he had issued her the last warning and won't tolerate anymore nonsense going forward.

But, wetin I sabi?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Chuddy10: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ewu. You think say everybody na you
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Omoslim26: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
E be like se him dey drink kainkain dey type undecided
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
98% U mean there's only few people like me in this country grin
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ndidi2: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Of course.......me self get couple of side chicks.....but my wife has never suspected......

Is like telling a man to be eating rice everyday.....pesin go tire na......
one day you will be caught
And that will be the beginning of the end of love and peace in ur home..

Cheating is evil and shouldn't be encouraged!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by wirinet(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ikemba007:

Well, I saw it on the reunion show. It also crossed my mind that Tega's husband had even come out after the show last year to say he had issued her the last warning and won't tolerate anymore nonsense going forward.

But, wetin I sabi?

So why then did you conclude that the woman was not married?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tmb78(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dfynboi:
lol ds Ibadan woman don take better kerewa finish my man
Lol grin
My wife is not even Ibadan. She is from my town, Ondo.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tmb78(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ndidi2:
God bless you and your family..
Thanks.Right back at you!!!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Walz001: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Not part of you guys shaa and i have been married for 5 years now .... na money i dey always look for after money na land after land na estate .... now you can see my work never ends looking for what will give me happiness not problems
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by DonBenny77(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na true
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by okorieJonah: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thought this dude don run comet for naija, any ways I don't blame d nigga, because him run person wife na e him make dey run mouth like shower
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by mayo47(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did he conduct a survey? 98% of men who you know or in Lagos doesn't make up Nigeria. The way people come up with stats.

EBMedia:

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by seunayantokun(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you're bad, it is because your mind is bad.
How did he arrive at the 98%?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by VULCAN(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Seems you failed comprehension back then.

He didn't say 100% of the married men.

He said 95-98% which means there are at least 100,000 married men who have been faithful.

So chill out

Tmb78:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Floats Young Boss Records, Unveils Barrister Max & Charisma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.