Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma (29097 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / "I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Ezyp:

Idiot. Akpore na Urhobo name.

Urhobo, Ijaw what's the difference?
They re hopelessly promiscuous and treat women like thrash!
Definitely not marriage material, not a place a normal person wants to marry, dem are hoes..
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ikemba007: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2022
wirinet:

So why then did you conclude that the woman was not married?

Because I forgot
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Bluntemperor: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
What a statistician.

He is talking nonsense!
Just because you did it on a TV show doesn't make it right and for you to think Nigerians are woredoom shows your shallow mind and can't make you a better person, unless you change your ways!
By the way,how did you get your statistics or you just assumed this from the corner of your room and so in other to trend or those girls confirmed it to you.No,you are wrong!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Romanoff(f): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

He is talking nonsense!
Just because you did it on a TV show doesn't make it right and for you to think Nigerians are woredoom shows your shallow mind and can't make you a better person, unless you change your ways!
By the way,how did you get your statistics or you just assumed this from the corner of your room and so in other to trend or those girls confirmed it to you.No,you are wrong!

That's why I said "what a statistician"!.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Thoh(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Ezyp:

Boma is Ijaw same with Akpore.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ibman: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2022
This is totally incorrect and unacceptable
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by SMJay: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
dragunov:

That still does not make the dingbat right.
i didn't say it right, I only corroborated what he wrote.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by fof1: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce5W9BxNyiC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Most unintelligent Assumptions I have ever Read in d News. This is Bizarre and Foolish to such GENERALIZATIONS Pls. Go and ReDo ur Maths. IT CAN NEVER BE TRUE INDEED
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Gkay1(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Ezyp:

Urhobo use to marry many wives, so he think we are all from urhobo land
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Ndidi2: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And how is it your business, with how I live my sexual life? It is my choice. Even if I am caught, and she couldn't continue with our marriage. She is free to move out .....
let her know what you are doing naw..
No be to de make mouth online.

Y did u get married when you know she might not be enough for you.

When ua eventually caught and she moves out what do u intend to do?

Marry another and continuing the cycle?

Or go for second and third wife?

I am giving you assignment today
Tell ur wife what ua up to and see how she will react.

you have no idea how it feels to be cheated on.or the extent of pain cheating gives a woman psychologically and emotionally?
Cheating is a choice and evil

Repent now bc hmm

No woman wants to share her man..
Please tame urself and be a real man .

Marriage is a covenant which binds you to your spouse and demands loyalty.

Stop opening ur body for other women that can't go one inch with you to play with..

Respect ur wife..

If married couple would see the future and how their act of infidelity tear family and friendship they will keep their sexual organ under lock.

The spark never remain in love or marriage,it is left for you to spice it..

God bless you..
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by DaInferno(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

this man's being stupid ever since I started hearing of him. What vague stupid analysis is this?!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by kelspinall(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
if he said 70 he's almost correct but going for 95-98 is absolutely overrated and wrong
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Alpharey: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Hahahaha!, So you mean we all "Bomanize." grin grin. Keep deceiving yourself..
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by etukiniini(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Not true, it is only a canal minded person will say that because it's impossible to him.
When you have the Holy Spirit it will guide you always.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Reasoning(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Not just girlfriends but gay friends, as Gays!!!!!
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by helicoptarr: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

Ladies, you don't believe this statistics, do you?

Remember, people only speak the way they are, and as informed by their own chosen circle of friends and environment.

Birds of a feather...

Faithful guys are being kept by their role model - God.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
biafranrealson:
Rephrase to
All rich married men have........
Your research result is null and void if you include poor married men .
They are struggling and have nothing to offer a girlfriend.

Lol
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by alibiz: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

This how this guys will be promoting immorality.
What is your criteria for reaching to your conclusion?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Blackdisciple(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eyah mbon sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Dances Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Video) / N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.