Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma (29098 Views)

Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / "I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by jeff1607(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Not all men cheat, I can only about me though. I don't cheat n nothing will make me cheat

3 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tmb78:
Speak for yourself Manwhore!
I have never stepped outside and I never will.
And I have been married for years
I have all I need in my Awelewa kiss kiss

Check well, that yoruba babe dey put love portion for your food make you nor fit look outside. Na very common yoruba spell when women dey use tie their husbands. I'm not Igbo oh, make you nor come attack me. The spell can last up to 10 years before it starts fading away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by biafranrealson: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rephrase to
All rich married men have........
Your research result is null and void if you include poor married men .
They are struggling and have nothing to offer a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Skillsnigeria: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Titaniumental: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce5W9BxNyiC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The Idiots f**king married woman ontop TV should speak for himself.
Werey

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Gamezi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
As you don leak bro code now wetin you con gain angry
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by almarthins(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

Me I no agree, you think say every body na you.

Minus me
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Handsum64: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
When their wives will not permit a second wife.
Hypocrite Christians
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Vacora(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
From the offices of Imaginary Statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by latolz: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
I don't
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Okdi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
You're talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by EkelediliBuhari: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
At least I know where i belong cool

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Tatashi: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did he lie? No wonder the wives have caught on the cheating spree with younger, stronger men than their husbands. Make all of una dey deceive una self for marriage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by lereinter(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na lie

In this buhari economy

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by ppogba: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Speak for yourself.

Assuming everyone else is an idiot just because you are one makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Sexydevil(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Minus me!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by spencekat(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
RaphaelPeace:
It is true o! grin
How is it true?
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by GENES11S: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
sammycarz:
Na me and Peter obi be the remaining 2%

That's not how percentage work.

Anyways so far you have your voters cards, we move.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Leoleo1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
2% doesn't mean 2 sir. E Pele

sammycarz:

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Enumerator(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy
Naiira:
Nigga has been trying to justify knacking another man’s wife in public since the 90s
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by ppogba: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Check well, that yoruba babe dey put love portion for your food make you nor fit look outside. Na very common yoruba spell when women dey use tie their husbands. I'm not Igbo oh, make you nor come attack me. The spell can last up to 10 years before it starts fading away.

And the women from your own part of the country are saints and Angels.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
rastaLivity:
Maybe, reason why 98% of Nigeria girls dress like prostitutes.

So many of them in my social media dm sharing their nudes
Collect your share of the national cake
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by chibabyboy: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
This guy is just so dumb. I wonder how he got to the mumu show at the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
So single guys are stingy?Well,married men are more generous than single guys.I dey end any relationship where I have to cough out big money to give my girlfriend.Make she go find her type wey mumu for spending.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by SLOVFO(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
sammycarz:
Na me and Peter joor
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by BGSM: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Before I can agree with him, somebody need to tell me the real definition of girlfriend because we are mixing things up here.
Our local understanding of girlfriend is totally different from the real context of girlfriend.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

Of course.......me self get couple of side chicks.....but my wife has never suspected......

Is like telling a man to be eating rice everyday.....pesin go tire na......
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by Theoarhics: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Your father but have been an unfaithful person. No wonder u use this to draw ur conclusion
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by BloomingDale(f): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
They are the same fools that will be shouting up and down if their wives also carry boyfriends. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma by farem: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship / Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.