Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. (32828 Views)

Why I Married My Wife? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by StagethemTVee: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to me and my best friend of University days and prayer partner...coughs. A lot of victories we have celebrated together but it has not been all smooth without sacrifice.

I can tell you for sure that marriage is a beautiful thing if you are willing to be patient, selfless and forgiving. Most importantly, be in the right circle of influence.

It has been 16 years on this journey and several decades to go.

280 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by blazingblender(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Happy anniversary
Many more anniversaries for you and your lovely wife ....
But abeg don't bring any of your marriage problems on nairaland for counseling...
If you want your marriage to last ...
Cus most of them here are jealous mofos...
That are ready to tear down any successful relationship

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Bahamas95(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
16yrs nor be beans o.

Congratulations to you and your lovely wife, wish you more years of celebration in good health/wealth.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations. Don’t think a nigga gonna get married in this time. Too many loosed hoes with extremely high body counts everywhere. Start a conversation with them and next they start giving you olosho vibes.

47 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by bibianna(f): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy 16th wedding anniversary!! smiley

Meanwhile I don't know why someone wants to break homes by encouraging people on how to hack your spouse's WhatsApp message!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Ahmed0336(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy 16th wedding Anniversary.

This should serve as a motivation to all Nairalanders that think marriage is scam.

We plentyyyyy with this same feature.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Tmb78(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy anniversary to you and your lovely wife.
Pls, Dominic, Mynd44, Lala should do the needful.
This should grace the front page ASAP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Elmojiid(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to me and my best friend of University days and prayer partner...coughs. A lot of victories we have celebrated together but it has not been all smooth without sacrifice . I can tell you for sure that marriage is a beautiful thing if you are willing to be patient, selfless and forgiving. Most importantly, be in the right circle of influence.It has been 16 years on this journey and several decades to go.

cc
Lalasticlala

happy anniversary ooo am so happy for you and your family . As God bless you to please bless me also with any amount 3074429973 first bank, may God bless you

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by sammybest889(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

"God when screw !!! Over to

They say marry a man or a woman whom with good, character & attitude, hard working, respectful, love you and God fearing

For una men una say no na.. Emmy Blac hyping una go follow

Who be that sweet girl na

You get yansh, You get breast,

U get sense, u come still sabi cook.

Normally you be wife material,

You be full option

For women

He must be tall,dark, handsome and the oga patapa of all HAS MONEY

mama congrats to you and ur husband (best friend) I, wish this thing fit go front page d wey I go happy eh!! (Bcuz d rate at which nairaland de scatter homes and relationship.... Jesus wept!!!)

Ma! If 10k is not too small for you send me ur acct number let me transfer u 10k IN MY DREAMS

6 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Tmex(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by layyconsco: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations. 16 years no be beans.

4 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Hushbingo: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Gkay1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations to them, wish u many more years

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Dangrace01: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
bibianna:
Happy 16th wedding anniversary!! smiley

Meanwhile I don't know why someone wants to break homes by encouraging people on how to hack your spouse's WhatsApp message!

What
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Chopchopfine: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations.. many more years of celebration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Kingozymandias(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to me and my best friend of University days and prayer partner...coughs. A lot of victories we have celebrated together but it has not been all smooth without sacrifice.

I can tell you for sure that marriage is a beautiful thing if you are willing to be patient, selfless and forgiving. Most importantly, be in the right circle of influence.

Haaaa

See this maga

Greatest Akokite.... cheesy Omo see you... 16 years ?!! Omo I never even marry sef...
Paddy na wa o....

Happy anniversary bro

7 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations. I wish you many more decades of marital success.

Team 'marriage na scam' and redpillers can go and eat shit grin

12 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Zonefree(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Virginprincess, would have been us, but you're not a virgin.

Congratulations OP. Please tell your wife to reduce hand for make-up.

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by maureensylvia(f): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Awww super congratulations
You're 9years ahead of mine

3 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by GUNITGuy: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Congratulations to you both
Continue to inspire other nairaland guys day marriage is sweet even after 16yrs

2 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Richy4(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
smiley smiley
I'm heading out to grab Seaman's aromatic schnapps for proper libations for long life, many more years... Congratulations buddy.. cool

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Akposb(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations. It is a thing of pleasure to see people who live and enjoy the blessings of marriage. More years in Bliss and prosperity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by HantaVirus(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
You're lucky you got married to your best friend.

wink

2 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Prayfortheworld: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy Anniversary.

Grow old together and vote Peter Obi for the sake of your kids
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by chibabyboy: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
So why are you coughing while typing your love affair with your partner? Hope you are not smoking loud while punching those key shocked
Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Dave811: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
I wish you both many more years together,in good health and prosperity. #happy 16th.
StagethemTVee:

1 Like

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Boladapor: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations on your anniversary. May everything giving you joy never turn to sorrow IJN.
I pray God bless my marriage and everyone's marriage and add sweetness to it IJN.

2 Likes

Re: It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. by Nmezor(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy Anniversary to you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.