Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What would be Your Choice And Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What would be Your Choice And Reasons (23431 Views)

Please Let Me Be Your Virtual Assistant Or Help Witany Remote Job Of Your Choice / Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You / Reasons Why You Don't Buy Online Courses And Reasons Why You Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by harmargedon: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
You sure sey you go see neck chop the 200k for Kwano?

Start small my brother. May God be your strength.

Let us be Obidient. Less than 12 months things fit change.
grin grin grin we never finish the change Wey bubu give us o!!! You still wan promise the comrade another one.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by jeremiah0817(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
How i wish everybody can just go back to their region
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by harmargedon: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dollywood:
Lagos. In Lagos, they're too many opportunities, and in 5yrs you won't be in the same direction but a way better one.
Naso my guy talk, ten years nah the nigga, still dey hope, comrades Wey dey Villa don dey soft. We are in the era of internet, you don't have to be in Lagos to get a job in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by sansid(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
I spent 19yrs in Kano.

In terms of the cost of living, I think Kano is one of the best. But my major challenge with Kano and what even made me to exit is their intolerance of people of other ethnic group and religion; coupled with its incessant outburst of religious crisis. You can never predict when and how it would start. And God help you, if you are in the wrong place when it starts.

My best friend's house in a place called Kàwo was razed to the ground after all his electronics had been looted in one of such crisis. He is only alive today cos he wasn't at home the day they invaded his house.

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by temitope27(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hoodnigga123:

Until u blasphame in Kano, u will not agree that 100k job in Lagos is better
y would u blaspheme in the first place,

How would you feel if someone abuse ur parents,not to talk of someone u worship and think that even greater than ur parents

4 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Morenikeji090(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
I rather stay in my south west region work 100k job than to leave my west coast and go for 200k job... I love my west coast region peace for me jare..
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by BenklinsJones(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dollywood:
Lagos. In Lagos, they're too many opportunities, and in 5yrs you won't be in the same direction but a way better one.

You guys keep still saying this thing..This is absolutely not true

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by avsadeeq0(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jidefido:

Who told you North is not safe? I'm Yoruba and I know well that Kano is safe to a very large extent. Its not as bad as it is pointed in the media.
What makes you think I'm not from kano ?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by avsadeeq0(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
treatise:

Roads to kano may not be safe but Kano itself is a nice place filled with opportunities.
Kano is much more safe than lagos

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by gassbee: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
U might end up in being burnt to death in d other location
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by lesson44: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
omoredia:
Biden is a monumental failure as i predicted and the picket of the average American household is telling the story.
You are a big-fool, is Biden Nigeria president? Why not focus on your troubles at home? You got more than a enough of it. I no blame you., na Go tv I blame.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Bahamas95(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
God forbid!

I can't stay in any Northern state, Abuja sef na manage.......Those blood suckers can strike at any time, wickedness is in their DNA. Oga/Madam stay in Lagos abeg.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by bizhop01: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
In Kano,
✓ Cheap House rent
✓ Cheap food
✓ Cheap Wife and easy movement
while 100k monthly in Lagos means your suffering just begin.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by HELLASJ(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kano anytime anyday twice on Fridays.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Jalaw: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Take the kano Job.
But when going there, make sure you go with flight.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Goalnaldo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okunga:
Go Kano. Money for short time for Lagos fit finish your 200k in 4 nights and you never get house to stay grin
ashawo man cheesy
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by HELLASJ(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bahamas95:
God forbid!

I can't stay in any Northern state, Abuja sef na manage.......Those blood suckers can strike at any time, wickedness is in their DNA. Oga/Madam stay in Lagos abeg.
I bet you've never stayed in the North, North is
the best place to reside in Nigeria. Take me anywhere. So speak less of what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by bizhop01: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dollywood:
There's different between Fantasy and Reality

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by OBA117(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.

Even 100k job in Kano is far better than 200k job in Lagos. But because of security issues in the North I MIGHT consider Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Bigheart042(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strike them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry

Hahahahahahhahahaahhahhhahs

Are they from nairaland?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by xerxesII: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Can you do DevOps? I have about four jobs I want to sublet. If you can or knows someone that can do it, drop your number
I equally have some QA job as well

Hey man,

What tech stack is required for the DevOps job?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Arsenate(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
HELLASJ:

I bet you've never stayed in the North, North is best place to reside in Nigeria. Take me anywhere. So speak less of what you know nothing about.
It's the way around here, my man.
I can bet you the guy you quoted has never lived in the north and his opinion is largely influenced by the media.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Dorlarphor10: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Can you do DevOps? I have about four jobs I want to sublet. If you can or knows someone that can do it, drop your number
I equally have some QA job as well

Can I apply as QA intern, with time I believe I will be a master at it even DevOps
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by dafeoroyo: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kano ke,all this northerners not smiilling o,quaranty ur security first,stay for lag o
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Goalnaldo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
what is funny ode?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by SIONKPO1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:

Thanks.
That is my challenge. I understand that sabongari is extremely safe, but spoilt due to much ungodly activities there. Are there no other safe haven in kano town?
There are other Safe places in K-town just that Religious problem there ehhh,they can easily differentiate
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Cajal(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.
Kano pls
Kano is new Lagos
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by dmgr(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Without even thinking twice, I will go for the Kano job
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by OhiOfIhima: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dollywood:
I am in that Lagos for a decade now, I haven't found the opportunity... Pls, help me oo. No start up capital incase you want to direct me to a business. I am on 30k job. Hungry dey oo
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by OhiOfIhima: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
bizhop01:

There's different between Fantasy and Reality
Honestly... That's what many people who haven't been to Lagos says, as if your own Lagos dey different.. May God help us with the opportunities in a short while

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by bfn1: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
The Kano offer is way better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take / Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.