Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What would be Your Choice And Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What would be Your Choice And Reasons (23433 Views)

Please Let Me Be Your Virtual Assistant Or Help Witany Remote Job Of Your Choice / Your Choice Of Partner Can Make Or Mar You / Reasons Why You Don't Buy Online Courses And Reasons Why You Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Microwhy: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strike them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry
Bait the guys and catch them with camera else, they will come over and over again.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by ALFADOS(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ancecoker:
I am using this medium to rain curses on those that came to steal my Lutian 3600 big generator in the early hours of today that God of Elijah will strike them down and expose them in Jesus name... So sad cry
Hard luck Sir
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Microwhy: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.
Abeg what is the nature of the job in Kano.? Just want to know the sector, telecom, food industry, banking sale rep for big brands...
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by NaijaCars4sale: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
The cost of living is lower in Kano
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by HELLASJ(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Arsenate:

It's the way around here, my man.
I can bet you the guy you quoted has never lived in the north and his opinion is largely influenced by the media.
Seriously bro! Folks will just come online to spew trash. I've stayed in different part of this country, nowhere can be compared to North.

4 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by SURElee(f): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you want your peace of mind, stay in Lagos. Yes, kano is cheaper, but would you be free to move about and not just restrict yourself to the Sabongari area where christians are alone? Will you be free to move about?

Dem no dey tell person o! You no dey use your ears hear all the security brouhaha up north? Okay, you want low cost of living and be running for your life abi?

Guy, better remain here in Lagos o!

3 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Rashmanista: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Go for your 200k job in kano, life is easier here and benefits are much.

1 Like

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Denko2721987(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
saintbillion:
Like for Peter Obi, share for Atiku and Tinubu

I hope say all the people wey they like and share digitally go fit convert and apply these likes and shares choices physically in the polling unit during election day oh cos them no they vote for social media.. Election is an exercise of choice of your preferred candidate that one feels can move the country forward but for Naija, to vote na war and pain but in order to reap the true reward of voting the right candidate of our conscience, we have to accept the stress and pain by moving our behinds amidst all the odds and discouragement to go out enmas to vote come 2023.. No more running our fingers and mouths on sm dishing out likes and shares fake votes, go out there and vote when the time comes and make sure u encourage everyone around you to do so becos we can't continue like this and we can't survive and version of Buhari come 2023. Shallom
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by aimmoney9: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obyangel:
grin

They no dey tell man say Kano (cost of living) better pass Lasgidi (Lagos).
Dem no dey tell man say Kano insecurity better pass Lagos..... grin grin
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Obansy112(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?
And
A job of 200k at kano?
They’re incomparable bro, *200k for kano is far better*..
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by omoredia: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
I can't help u if u can't see how things are related.

lesson44:

You are a big-fool, is Biden Nigeria president? Why not focus on your troubles at home? You got more than a enough of it. I no blame you., na Go tv I blame.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by ggood: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Bros link me with any one available, either Lagos or Kano or any available one thanks
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by phemmyfour: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Stay in Lagos if you want to live long
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
xerxesII:

Hey man,

What tech stack is required for the DevOps job?
Cloud (Azure or AWS), Jenkins or Azure DevOps, Git, Ansiable, Terraform. understanding of Networking an codes
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Hafizah(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Kano all the way. U are welcome

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by xerxesII: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Cloud (Azure or AWS), Jenkins or Azure DevOps, Git, Ansiable, Terraform. understanding of Networking an codes

How can I reach you to discuss further on this?
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by princehrt(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
If you can not take the Kano job can you please assist a brother and pass it to me as am in Kano.(08084046159)

Thanks

quote author=Thisisanfield post=113887532]A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

Which do you take putting everything into consideration.[/quote]
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Checked86: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
avsadeeq0:

He should choose Lagos , north is not safe grin
where dey safe for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Tonytonex(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thisisanfield:
A job of 100k in Lagos?

And

A job of 200k at kano?

cost of living in kano in a month is less than 100k. but in Lagos, it's more than 200k. So, use your brain. However, kano is a ....
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by uthlaw: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:

20K job in Lagos over 200K job in Kano
watin de d Lagos....just over hyped!
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Stylecool1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kano you can be able to save more and there is less traffic
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dorlarphor10:

Can I apply as QA intern, with time I believe I will be a master at it even DevOps
it's remote work, I doubt how you can handle it when you don't have basic knowledge. Take out time to learn any of the skills required online, hence we can go from there. There are a lot of opportunities if have the required skills, you can readily learn online. I once posted internship opportunities here in April, if such comes up, I will share it here. Anyway you can join this group http:///3wWDZcj some of my guys do share knowledge and opportunities for interns
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
xerxesII:

How can I reach you to discuss further on this?
Drop your number or contact me via telegraph
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by SMJay: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Please anybody living in Lagos that can accommodate me for awhile till I secure a job should quote me,thanks.
There is a place in ojodu Berger but you must be able to keep the compound clean
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by 3seriez(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
SURElee:
If you want your peace of mind, stay in Lagos. Yes, kano is cheaper, but would you be free to move about and not just restrict yourself to the Sabongari area where christians are alone? Will you be free to move about?

Dem no dey tell person o! You no dey use your ears hear all the security brouhaha up north? Okay, you want low cost of living and be running for your life abi?

Guy, better remain here in Lagos o!

Have you heard of Brigade, Jaba, badawa ,farawa. All these areas have large Christian population too. Christians are not only in Sabon Gari anymore. Educate yourself, don't mislead people.
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Adext4sure(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Give me the Kano slot abeg grin grin
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by SMJay: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Firstly, there is no were safe in Nigeria

Moreso, as someone that grew up in the north and stayed there for over 10yrs, I will tell you to move to Kano, why? In less than 5yrs you will build your house and be extremely comfortable, living standard is far better than Lagos. (Note: Avoid staying in Muslim dominated areas)

In addition, I stayed in Lagos a few months, I knew immediately most people are dying in Lagos without knowing. I know people that reside in Sango Ota, Akute, Ojo, Ikotun and work on the island with such SALARY (=N=120,000) truth is they barely survive and they keep borrowing to stay afloat.

Rent
Transportation
Feeding

The listed item above are the major things that goes to salary in Lagos not to mention other bills, which depends on the area you stay in Lagos.

In Kano, the item listed above are relatively cheap compared to Lagos, you cannot wake up by 5:00am and be on the island by 6:45am.

The question is, can you place a value on the stress you go through in working Lagos or Kano?

In the end, ONLY you can answer the question.

A friend moved to the North and said, "it the best decision he ever made"- Okunila March 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by xerxesII: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Drop your number or contact me via telegraph

I just PM'ed you on NL

Kindly check or drop your telegram ID
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Nuradishola(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na Kano o
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by Allisgud: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Before them put dat job for 200k do u think u are the first to get information,north is not safe for a non northernern
Re: What would be Your Choice And Reasons by iLiquidator: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Elock1:
angry
As a Natural Nigerian man you'll tend to go 4 the higher pay

But Somethings aren't just about the money.

Environment matters too for your mental health

Na so I run go one village 4 bigger pay, now I dey feel lonely,bored and out of place.

So with what I've just said u can make ur decisions, where do u think you'll feel more comfortable.
You can't be lonely in Kano. If you are non muslim you can get anything you want in Sabon Gari. People there are friendly, just avoid anything that has to do with religious conflict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take / Why Do Employers Do This. What Happened To Me With A Principal / Japa: Background Check Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.