Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud (41768 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Tundex911: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Daddy G. O Awon kan...

Smh
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Linsigne(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
quentin06:

Shut up! They re all fraudsters!
Which charity? Charity they use to harvest peoples destinies.

Ode which destiny you get wey them they harvest
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kay25:

Who of them stole money from your parents that gave u d guts to call them criminals?u are more miserable than I do for the hatred that lives in you.it will bite u hard and kill u soonest

Useful idiots talking, you first.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Linsigne:

Ode which destiny you get wey them they harvest

They be collected your own no wonder you sound miserable.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by KnownUnknown: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
The U.K. goverment giveth thy God and church, the U.K. government taketh thy God and church.
God save the Queen, f#ck the rest of y’all.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by mrsjulia(f): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's well
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Linsigne(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
quentin06:

They be collected your own no wonder you sound miserable.

Ode big fool no wonder you dey use one shoe and cloth waka about when you go about hating people
Na you be God wey you dey judge pple ?? Oponu
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Linsigne(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
quentin06:

I have a problem with foolish Christians like you who support fraudulent pastors.
He filed wrong information to evade tax, that is not a sin, because he your pastor, but people commenting about it are sinners abi?
Idiot.

You are just too foolish are you God that go about hating and judge pple and pple like you that go about hating you can never prosper unless you change foolish thing
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Linsigne:

You are just too foolish are you God that go about hating and judge pple and pple like you that go about hating you can never prosper unless you change foolish thing

BTW am prospering, unlike you I don't need a con man to tell me that I can prosper.

Unlike you I can never put my happiness in the hands of that crook you worship as your pastor.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Linsigne:

Ode big fool no wonder you dey use one shoe and cloth waka about when you go about hating people
Na you be God wey you dey judge pple ?? Oponu

Go and give your worthless life to your pastor to prey on, mugu.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Kay25(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
quentin06:

Useful idiots talking, you first.
Well I don't blame u ..lemme give u the space to express ur madness it's been long ubhad an opportunity
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kay25:

Well I don't blame u ..lemme give u the space to express ur madness it's been long ubhad an opportunity

Logic always triumph over ignorance.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by flemblem(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2022
quentin06:

I have a problem with foolish Christians like you who support fraudulent pastors.
He filed wrong information to evade tax, that is not a sin, because he your pastor, but people commenting about it are sinners abi?
Idiot.
Dumbass , which part of my comment have I supported fraud ? , I am only talking about the media condemnation of the pastor by mr Nairaland righteousness; even before the court of law gives a verdict whether he’s guilty or not . Sit up your ass , don’t sit your sense with it .
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
flemblem:

Dumbass , which part of my comment have I supported fraud ? , I am only talking about the media condemnation of the pastor by mr Nairaland righteousness; even before the court of law gives a verdict whether he’s guilty or not . Sit up your ass , don’t sit your sense with it .

You support fraud when you attack people commenting on your pastor that committed fraud, even in the face of damning evidence.
By their fruits we shall know them, the fruit does not fall far from its tree.
Only fraudsters support fellow fraudsters.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.