Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud (41726 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by thatigboman1: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
CondemnBattery:
cool

I don't understand.
You mean a church is also a company? Ltd. For that matter..... grin
yes naa
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Zelenskyy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
toujurs:
Pastor wey dey patronize strippers.

Ha ha

Are you sure of this Gist ... ?

Show me the link ?
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by naija1stnigar(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonja Pastor?? They are deadlier than Afonja mozlems that's why I love them

TB Joshua, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Fatoyimbo, Suleiman, Adeyemi...... all criminals and ritualists like me
grin grin
instead of you to face the offender you are here calling both dead and living men of God who never collected a dime from you different names, if thunfer fire you for this rainy season now them go dey blame village people.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Zelenskyy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
CondemnBattery:
cool

I don't understand.

That na wetin dey shock me....

How come the Church of Jesus became limited company...

The UK Government will never address the Church of England as Company limited. The same with other Churches from Africa.

It may be due to the foundation documents that stated that they are a Charity organization and they later branched into a Word based Ministry using the same old documents.

1 Like

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by ShaqFu: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
This can and will never happen in Nigeria. Instead you'll start hearing and reading all kinds of frivolous excuses...

2 Likes

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by paskal16: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Honestly na mumu dey take all this church seriously these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Christistruth00: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

TB Joshua, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Fatoyimbo, Suleiman, Adeyemi...... all criminals and ritualists like me
grin grin

Add Odumeje

2 Likes

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by thatigboman1: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Pls what’s the process for obtaining PVC?
go to INEC office closest to u
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by ZIAZI(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
majamajic:
Church Limited Company ?

I'm as surprised as you are. I was expecting it to be registered as an incorporated trustee, since the object is basically charity.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Safyqueen: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin

You are wicked and funny than Wike of Rivers State.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by thatigboman1: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
aspabay:

Good but you wont see Yorubas defending him.

But wait for the arrest of a drug dealer, you will see all the inyamiris ipobic idi0ts shouting and singing, eh it is better than this or that.

Shameless pigs
is there any Nigerian that deals in drugs more than tinubu you tin god?
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by femijay8271(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
sprints1:
See pastor dey where Gucci and fendi all those satanic brands. If you know what this brands(not all brands) do to stay in business you will never wish to wear them. This pastor may likely be into money laundering and trafficking. All these new generation churches who preach prosperity and tithing but exclude salvation. Beware oo

God Almighty bless you with what you just said.
Pls, i will start a video animation about this soon and i will want you to subscribe and share sir... It just a different btw Godly and worldly pastor

1 Like

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Misterone: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
you insult other because of their opinion! Does it say good about the kind of person you are?
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by aspabay(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
is there any Nigerian that deals in drugs more than tinubu you tin god?

Foolish blabbing as usual, without any proof or evidence.

You think he is like your elder living on meth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by toluxa1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
I saw this coming.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by MT: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
If it's in Nigeria that a church or mosque is wound up, hell would have let loose. We want to continue living our lives anyhow but expect Nigeria to be like rich western nations.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Daddy frezz where are you oooo
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Excalante(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin

Your name says it all

1 Like

Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by membranus: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
naija1stnigar:
instead of you to face the offender you are here calling both dead and living men of God who never collected a dime from you different names, if thunfer fire you for this rainy season now them go dey blame village people.

Thunder keh? Pls forgive him o, im mama still needs him.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by stephenponti(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
is he related or connected to Hushpuppy
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
He’s been under investigation for years. Arrest and prison loading.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
I don't blame him, but his brain dead sheep ......... wink
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by BlackBaron: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
CondemnBattery:
cool

I don't understand.
Religious bodies are required to be registered as charities if they meet certain thresholds to allow for accountability, prevent conflicts of interests and their books are checked that they comply within frameworks that they were set up for.

Church of England is also a charity and their books are checked from time to time.

Spac nation might have gone further to register as a company which is not common.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Litmus: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
His downfall was as a result of Africans from elsewhere -your Congolese, you Ghanaians, your Senegalese etc. Africans betray Nigerians all time, usually out of jealousy, but Nigerians refuse to wake up. I cant begin to tell you the number of enterprises owned or begun by Nigerians in the UK that eventually are closed due to racism in the UK system exploiting black jealousy of Nigerians . I woke up long ago, which is why you'll often find me advocating Nigeria expel West and Central Africans from Nigeria and encourage Chinese immigrants instead. I am aware of the efficacy, in this last, the important thing is the sentiment.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by PoeticMind: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin

The interesting about tribal bigots like you is that you end up sounding stupid.
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Caleycashh: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
All most all Nigerian pastors are criminals, infact religion in Nigeria is generally a scam!!!
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Peppysco: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin grin

Never seen a sensible goat before let alone a 'VeryWickedGoat'
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Meteng: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Built2last:
The pastor behaves like Hushpuppi.

You claim you are called to carter for the needy, those with drug and alcohol problems yet, you lavish money around drives Lambourgini and Ferrari

Zazu came you gave him thousands of Pounds. same with other celebrities.

shame
Oh! That’s the one that gave Portable cash? He’s not a pastor then
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by naija1stnigar(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
membranus:

Thunder keh? Pls forgive him o, im mama still needs him.
he doesn't look like someone whose mother is in need of
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by Diligent1(f): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
Rubbish
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by biafranrealson: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bunch of criminals disguising as MOG.
Afonja pastors and money , akin to nnewi man and money
Re: UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud by tafabaloo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Remembered this church while growing up in early 80s. The church which was established by two friends ( the Elder Pastor Adegboyega and one other man from Ila-orangun) in Bembo area of Poly road,Sango, Ibadan was known then as St. Paul Apostolic Church (Spac).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Share Your Best Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.