Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,437 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56713 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Will the brother defraud him of true nephews and nieces by bringing children home and claiming they are hers
True nephews and nieces ...?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.
So you can talk normally with natural wisdom without story book quotes??

I clap hands for you man
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by akwunomy(m): 4:49am On Jun 19, 2022
No option for peace…tell and let the Vawulence continue…
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by tightpussy156: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2022
See @ OP women love SEX so much but they pretend not to.it there food.What do you expect even.some of them that have there husband hear in nigeria goes about FUCKING around.if you enter hotels to relax ursef you will see what married women are doing.Most them are married just to bear MRS continue there wayward life style in there matrimonial.Once a prostitute will always be a prostitute.no long tin.how will it look like you discover your wife have been Bleep by all men and boys in your neighbourhood.See burst the bubble.Inform your brother.no need to hide an ASHAWO WOMAN from ur brother.such woman can kill.Next tin will are going hear is how she killed ur brother and ran away with her LOVER.So do the needful before you will regret later.She is meant for the STREET.No need covering her SHAME.She has decided to be a DOG.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
Ofcus u sud tell him. Unless u d one cheatin wit her
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Asquare84:
This is the reason why it good to marry and idoma lady, no any married idoma woman will dare cheat why in her husband house. Aleikwu will catch her.
so na all idoma women no dey cheat Abi
dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Whiteshield:

No dey wind yourself. Benue has the highest HIV rate in this country and Idoma women regularly get straffed while Alekwu is busy doing okada business.
don't mind him let him be deceiving himself there
Benue women full my area na them even plenty for okpo center

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Bernice4ozodo(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinamoore:

This is a big misconception and lie. My hubby once stayed abroad for close to 3 years without visiting because of some issues beyond his control. And I stayed faithful in those years.
Was he faithful during those years?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Zedoo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Jossyfine(f): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
All of you guys shouting that OP should tell his brother, if the reverse was the case ,would you have advised the brother to tell his wife?
Secondly is the brother been faithful over there?

Hmmmm what do I even know sef
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by emmyileri(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2022
A men went abroad to get better future for his family, only to have a prostitute as wife. This life no balance. Please tell your brother about it. Even if you informed the woman, she will find a way to clear her tracks from you. AIDS is real, STDS is real, BASTARD children are also real, THUNDERBOLT is also real.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by nedekid: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baitullah:
Brother, he his not your neighbor, he is your brother. INFORM HIM IMMEDIATELY. DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK HER OUT OF IT.

However, do so with evidence. Make sure you have evidence of her in the act to butress your claim to your brother, otherwise, it will backfire.

Also, consider whether your brother is not an effeminate type who will turn against you for sharing the truth.
You want him to scarter his brother's marriage. Truth of the matter is that once a man leaves his wife to stay abroad or the wife goes abroad, there is 100% probability there will be discreet cheating. If all husband were told, how many marriages will remain?
Once you have cause to stay apart, blank your mind, come back and continue, don't poke nose looking for what to find, if not you will just give yourself HBP.
OP should stay out of his brothers matter, abi will he raise their kids for them when the marriage scatters?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Baitullah: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
nedekid:

You want him to scarter his brother's marriage. Truth of the matter is that once a man leaves his wife to stay abroad or the wife goes abroad, there is 100% probability there will be discreet cheating. If all husband were told, how many marriages will remain?
Once you have cause to stay apart, blank your mind, come back and continue, don't poke nose looking for what to find, if not you will just give yourself HBP.
OP should stay out of his brothers matter, abi will he raise their kids for them when the marriage scatters?
It's far better for the scatter than for the man to raise kids that are not his.

Than for the woman to enjoy money and sex from two different men in Oblivion of her legal partner.

Than for the man to face uninformed humiliation in the hood (there are others who definitely know this too).

What makes you so sure she doesn't cheat even when he's in the country?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by James289(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
What proof do you have that you can show him to make him believe you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.