Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56750 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Badadvisor: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.
God bless you sir
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Dskillful(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Spill it
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Livingshadow: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm not one who encourages cheating but truth is distant relationship/marriage had never been without unfaithfulness . OP do you know if it was an arrangement between the couple? Because I don't think your brother don't know the implications of staying so long away from one's wife. He who fetches maggot-infested firewoods should be ready to welcome the lizard. Advice your brother about the implications . It's not about reporting her to him that will solve the issue but staying together will . It's highly tempting for all women even to the ones who would not have cheated if their husband had been around.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by fmonigent(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sufferingboy:
Bros if I were you,I will mind my business.Make your brother by himself catch am,make Im nor be like say you spoil his marriage.......

That's my advice.

I know you....
Karma is waiting for you at the doorstep

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Caseless: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
except if the guy we're talking about is not your brother, then you should mind your business. Get more concrete evidence before informing your brother.

If his being away was going to be an issue, she should have told him and ended the marriage - nothing justifies cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Meenabee(f): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Its a lie from the pit of hell. The females body is designed by God to be available for we. Some two weeks to her period and when she's not thinking of sex she goes like nothing is happening. But a man can only stay 72 hrs to change what's deposited in his sack. So you need more lessons in sexual reproduction. For the young man its better you let an elder in your family investigate and call both party to other or do what's necessary
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Morphinne: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

I get your point. Double standards. Well if I were in his shoes and the reverse was the case I will probably call the wife and talk to her with my evidence, and threaten her to stop else I show it to her husband.
Knock knock knocking on the heaven’s door � 3x cheesy
@Op never ever try talk to the wife about this or you’re gradually signing your death warrant. A woman will do everything possible to safeguard her dignity/secret and you letting her know that you know about her dirty secret is your surest way to dying untimely to make sure the secret dies with you forever. Nairaland and thoughtless advices sha
Back to the topic, your question would have been understandable if you’re taking about a friend’s wife but come on, we’re here talking about your brother, your blood and you’re here asking if you should mind your business. Who told you this isn’t your business? Bros siddon there dey look until the cheating bitch and her partners connive to kill your brother and maybe by that time you will realize that it’s your business. The first golden rule of dealing with a cheating woman woman is to not try to burst her without a concrete evidence. Have your evidence and fight dirty. If I were you, I wouldn’t even do the fighting secretly because it’s definitely my fight. Don’t let these cheating bitches and woman wrappers tell you otherwise
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Caseless: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

No lies here.

If his staying away was going to be an issue, she should have ended the marriage so she won't have to leave her kpekus to be rusty. Nothing justifies cheating.

We've seen American soldiers go on duty for years and returning - their wives don't cheat.

E be like say you de run people wife.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Scanty47(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Comrade go ahead and tell him, vawulence is sweet grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Dukemmanuel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Asquare84:
This is the reason why it good to marry and idoma lady, no any married idoma woman will dare cheat why in her husband house. Aleikwu will catch her.

Which state is this please
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Gaddafih001(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
Burst that bubble Abeg.
She’s now like a rot in his bones.
She is a shame to your family bro.
She’s your wife too and the shame is on you too.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by nedekid: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
temitope27:
Please tell him, if u love ur brother
But you know some men are pussy ass men. He tells his bro, next thing that one calls his wife and tells her his brother alledges someone is shining her kpekus.
They settle. The op becomes enemy.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Rhozabeth(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
I try not to read other people's comments! My advice is if u are very sure of what u know, confront her probably with voice recorder, let her know if she doesn't change u will report her to her husband and d family. If she changes, then let go but if she doesn't, then make good your threat!
The use of a recorder is to have an evidence for taking such action!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by HRprof: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

No lies here.

Olga your analysis are wrong
Men have high libido than women
Men can't not stay without s*x because they move by what they see (seeing women everyday awaken their sexual urge)
Wowen are move by what she hear .... meaning she get arouse when you tell her lies..... giving her fake promises
Men think more of sex when he is broke .... which can trigger to rape because he does not have money to pay olosho
Any girl that feel horney when she is broke is looking for MONEY not sexually satisfaction
Women who says she divorce her man because he is bad in bed is using that as excuse she is tired of that relationship
I can go on and on ........
Finally most single ladies are celibate
You can argue with your keyboard
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Zelenskyy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddynaira125:
Anybody that advice this OP to mind his business is a big fool

All those advising people to mind their business are having an affair with married people.

You have said it all...

I just have to increase the Volume on your Comment....

Abeg... Where is my Nairaland Remote control.... ? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Egbi2020: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Asquare84 post=113901786]This is the reason why it good to marry and idoma lady, no any married idoma woman will dare cheat why in her husband house. Aleikwu will catch her.[/kquote]

You got it wrong my dear,
"Aleikwu" will only come after the woman if the man if from idoma land.

And note, an idoma lady marry to an outsider is not answerable to Aleikwu.

Aleikwu will only come after a woman marry to an idoman man irrespective of her origin and only when she visit the land.

U can ask anywhere
Buy the truth and sell it not.
I was born and bred in idoma land!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Missionaire: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Someone my brother and family trusts is trying to kill my brother. I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by pegix(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mind ur business

What's ur own problem about that

If u neva Bleep up hands in the air
What assures u that ur brother is not banging foreigner kpekus wherever he is too

Normal thing for here
Move on
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Juoflife1(f): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mind your business
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Wealthier: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddynaira125:
Anybody that advice this OP to mind his business is a big fool

All those advising people to mind their business are having an affair with married people.

Hahahhaha see them. Can you keep the same energy if it were the man cheating? Threads ago, you people were the same hypocrites bashing the op to mind his business. Nigerian men and hypocrisy . #spits
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Mrsserene: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
If you are sure you're brother isn't cheating also then you have to tell him so he can protect himself
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Wizmj4real(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Tell your brother to visit her unannounced without letting her know about his presence
That way he will see fir himself
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by HRprof: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

If you have evidence go ahead and let your brother know BUT if no evidence prepend as if you don't know what's going on.
Don't take advise to confront her on this matter she will set you up and report you to your brother so that by the time you want to expose her infidelity to your brother he will not take you serious and he see you as enemy of progress.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by sleemomymy: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
My first question to you is that is your not also having an affair over there. Try to ask him first how is copping with cool weather in Europe or American, who dey keep his body warm? You will be very shock of this answer.
Immediately a married man or woman leave their part, they demand for what ever come their way in their relationship.
So OGBENI keep your mouth short and mind your business. Your brother and his wife will solve there problem.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by zexy2030(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sufferingboy:
Bros if I were you,I will mind my business.Make your brother by himself catch am,make Im nor be like say you spoil his marriage.......

That's my advice.
He should arrange that innocently. That will be a smart move.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by BRATISLAVA: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Talk to his brother or talk to his brother's wife? I mean if he is to obtain evidence and then report it to his brother, shouldn't it follow that when he obtains evidence of his own brother's cheating, he should also report it to his brother's wife? undecided

Lol.

You already know the sentiment on the forum. There's no common sense in this place.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by zexy2030(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
sleemomymy:

My first question to you is that is your not also having an affair over there. Try to ask him first how is copping with cool weather in Europe or American, who dey keep his body warm? You will be very shock of this answer.
Immediately a married man or woman leave their part, they demand for what ever come their way in their relationship.
So OGBENI keep your mouth short and mind your business. Your brother and his wife will solve there problem.
What you don't know about naija married men abroad is that they don't have sex like that without conscience. But u see a woman who cheats, she will pretend and eventually drain you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by vickydevoka(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

No lies here.

Women can stay a longer period without dick, unlike men,
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by vickydevoka(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

No lies here.

Women can stay a longer period without dick, unlike men, what u should know is dat women getting Satisfaction or reaching orgasm is difficult. Men is just to cum WIC is not more than 20 mins. Buh women cumin takes hard n relentless work from de man
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by goshen26: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Get ur fact well or you will be an enemy for both of them i.e ur brother and his wife.

It takes God's help to stay faithful when spouse is away. Your brother too can't say he's not knacking over there
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Fourwinds: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
placeofallure:

Don't mind them. Team inform your brother!

How can a sane man leave his wife for a whole year? Sexually to thrive on what? Love Machine?

OP you and your brother no well!

Hmmmmm...that means ladies like the thing wella but they just they pretend and maintain their lane

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.