Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56708 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by judedwriter(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

Be your brother's keeper o...

Don't act like Cain did to Abel.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Rubbiish(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I need suggestions and opinions to guide me in making the best decision on this matter.
I hope this ur brother in question is not your blood? Because if he is your blood & u come out here to ask this kind of question, it means u are not worthy to be his brother. Where I come from a cheating wife can cause the death of her husband & kids!

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by toujurs: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
get a proof, then inform your brother, don't dare mind your mind.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Autobot05: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

If you love your brother and love yourself .. you will speak even without asking us

Std is out there she could pass it to your bro and somehow you could get it

Kindly do the needful regardless of the outcome. If possible get proof too
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by jojothaiv(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
odinson1:

You women and this "it goes both ways" nonsense
The topic is on a wife cheating now,stick to it on make your own thread
In bid to be logical, emotions come to play.

That's the problem we're battling in a polarized world of ours, instead of holding the woman here accountable since the OP said there are hard evidences to corroborate the cheating claims but no, na if it goes both ways na him dey give some headache.
I taya big time.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by frugal(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

Useless generalization.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by ahnie: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

Jason stop stereotyping Nigerian girls,it's not cool.there are still decent ladies and women that can stay years without kpanshing.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Krexpah(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
If is my own brother wife I caught cheating I will beat her right from the spot together with the guy my bro will come and meet us there, u still there asking us if u should tell him
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
And u think ur brother at the back of his mind doesn't know that there is a chance the wife is cheating,bro mind ya business...as long as she no cross ur lane...
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Burst that adulterous bubble. If you conceal it, you share in her guilt. Expose that LovePeddler and mind your business afterwards.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ernesthugo(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
and yo think something that took me the man 3 years of planning will take him less than a month to carry the wife,the life outside the country requires a special visa for family and also determines that you take more expensive room to be able to meet up the ideal life of marriage over there. itis not as easy as you typed if you have ever travelled out in your life
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by latolz: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Your brother is cheating too.. They are both cheating.. Don't bother yourself and just waka pass live your life bro... Their choices not yours.. I understand your loyalty but bro it ain't worth it...

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Franking: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Tell ur brother. It's ur business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by onuman: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Do not telll your brother if you want him dead so quick.

A cheating wife can easily poison the husband.
A cheating man will love his family first, including his wife, because without his wife, he is in a domestic mess.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by abobote: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.
People hardly change, if he talks to her first, she will find another smart way to continue her adulterous act.
Best thing is to tell his brother immediately
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by lawrenzooo: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Tinamoore:

This is a big misconception and lie. My hubby once stayed abroad for close to 3 years without visiting because of some issues beyond his control. And I stayed faithful in those years.
Just curious, were you masturbating? I mean how were you able to cope?

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Zonefree(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
ahnie:

Jason stop stereotyping Nigerian girls,it's not cool.there are still decent ladies and women that can stay years without kpanshing.
Who's Jason?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by naija4life247: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

You will rot in Hell if you betray and backstab your brother. Even Satan will be very angry with you in Hell. A bastard will soon be bearing your family name when the adulterous wife brings one home

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Please avoid this advice like a plague. It could end your existence on this planet
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2022
99+ percent of nairalanders comments are from kids...don't take that

You brother is equally doing same abroad.... Take eye out of someone's marriage...everything in this word goes in circle doesn't matter if you have good intentions or not...if it's there is no equal balance to their infidelity YOUR BROTHER WILL CATCH HER through someone's else or by himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Zonefree(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Tinamoore:

This is a big misconception and lie. My hubby once stayed abroad for close to 3 years without visiting because of some issues beyond his control. And I stayed faithful in those years.
You stayed 3 years without penetration?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by ibechris(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Call her to order and let her know about the whole stuff...then watch her out to see if she would continue to indulge in her sexscapes,if she continues,then report her to the entire family members.

Avoid eating any food she serves u after confronting her...make she no go poison u.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by josephevergreen(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

I get your point. Double standards. Well if I were in his shoes and the reverse was the case I will probably call the wife and talk to her with my evidence, and threaten her to stop else I show it to her husband.
. If he confront her she might even manipulate the whole isue ..women of today re very manipulative bro...be very careful when dealing with one.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Backpedal: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
I'll say you stay out of it
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Morenikeji090(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
It's a lie... They are point of correction...
Zonefree:

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Sniper101(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
If na me sha
I'll confront her
Collect my share
And still burst her bubbles afterwards

grin grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Legendoo: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Tell him , save a Man.

We've established that the mind your business crew are wereys.

Op , tell him , send that hoe back to the streets.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by naija4life247: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided

Keep shut there.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by jojothaiv(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Your first line is not totally true except you've come across all Nigerian girls which is highly debatable.
Back to the topic, some folks like setting themselves up for failure, ordinary LDR is a hard nut to crack na him guy man marry woman put am for Naija go hustle for obodo oyinbo, the manchi suppose know wetin dey sup before him go reason that kain movement.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Checked86: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

OP, no do this oooo. Once you do, she may admit or deny, but whatever may be her reaction, you will be the target and a woman can do ANYTHING to save her marriage(E COME BE MARRIAGE WEY HUSBAND DEY AWAY). Do not tell your brother but make sure it is known to other members of the family. That way, your brother will get to know it without you saying a single word.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Alex4555(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Chairman if you no tell ur God go ask you oh.

Make I ask you one question.

If you were to be in ur brothers shoe and later found that the he knows all this while
Shey u fit use good eyes look ur brother again??. No do mistake say u wan go correct that woman oh she fit assassinate you. Straight up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by swissgoldenpro2: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
This is a very sensitive situation, ensure that you have all your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.