Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56741 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by papapchi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
My dear gather evidence, once you have the evidence recorded, inform your brother immediately without any hesitation. An adulterous wife is more dangerous than a snake. Never you in anyway let that your brothers wife find out that you knew about her adulterous lifestyle for your own safety. You are talking about your blood brother here for crying out loud.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Tzar(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you will be happy that your siblings keep the affairs of a cheating wife a secret from you, go ahead. If not, do the right thing f00l!!!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by lomprico(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

And is your brother faithful?

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Fourwinds: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Juoflife1:
Mind your business
so that she go dey fvck her way dey go ba
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by McStoic(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.

This advice is dead on arrival. She will only look for a way to edge the guy out, through blackmail or even murder. Think of something else biko
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Bfly: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sebi u fit get bastard cousin.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Talk to his wife and let her know the consequences of her action, so if she does not repent, then tell your brother.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Kobicove(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:

No dey wind yourself. Benue has the highest HIV rate in this country and Idoma women regularly get straffed while Alekwu is busy doing okada business.

grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ibegtodiffer: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided

I think the question should be - if the Wife's sister has information of her husband's infidelity should she inform?

Cos this discussion would be inconsequential if it was the woman's sister that has the info. She isn't going to inform her inland na.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Godispeace: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Married woman wey dey under her husband sef dey cheat not talk the one wey her husband dey abroad. 80% of Nigeria woman (married or not married) have at least 2 men wey dey Bleep her steady
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Juoflife1(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yes. The man dey Bleep too.[uote author=Fourwinds post=113924721]so that she go dey fvck her way dey go ba[/quote]
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Powerfly(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Even people who are sleeping with people's wives are giving advise.
See people castigating Nigerian girls but an average Nigerian man can't stay faithful to his wife after 3 months of marriage.
Tueh! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by MonTaNa92: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't mind those fools always saying mind ur business.. He should go ahead and report with valid evidence to back up pls.. U can't cheat on my hommie and go Scot free let alone my brother.
eddynaira125:
Anybody that advice this OP to mind his business is a big fool

All those advising people to mind their business are having an affair with married people.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Not all women please.
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Charx122: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
How close are you to your brother? Since your your brothers keeper I advise you to tell him,
But do it in a very matured way let your evidence be able to hold water, Since you said your 100% sure
No blurry pictures , let it be checkmate.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by pekisdgee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
TALK TO HER BFR YOU ESCALATE
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by cumoverna: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Maybe she's cheating with you. Oopss
you are part of the reason why dem always bash women here, if you don't have something meaningful to say, SHUT UR MOUTH GEEZ.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Babaolose: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, because women are dangerous, she can turn it on you
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by heendrix(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:

No dey wind yourself. Benue has the highest HIV rate in this country and Idoma women regularly get straffed while Alekwu is busy doing okada business.

grin grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Druss(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tell your brother.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Johel(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maforgreats:

So if u see ur brother wey ur mama born wife they bleep another man, u will say what u have jus said?

E no still concern me and I will say the same 100×, let married pple sort their issues...I can't be the one to generate issues, no be everything eyes see mouth go talk...because Na u wey talk dem go use as scapegoat or turn to the enemy.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Uselessbitch: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.

You are so correct, like it or hate it. Women are made for sex, women are made to please men
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by SourNectarine(f): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
>"hey maybe you should have evidence of something before ruining someone's relationship"

the response:
Whiteshield:

OP, only very few ladies have sense.
Most ladies like this idiot will tell you not to tell your brother. They are prostitutes protecting their colleague.

clearly, this is a forum of sane and stable individuals.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Lexkenny99(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove abeg make una help me loud this thread.

I need suggestions and opinions to guide me in making the best decision on this matter.
Oga mind ur business. Try talk to her but don't tell ur bro if you want peace in their home. It's her job to tell him and if she choses not to it's nt ur business. If u try to burst bubbles she might manipulate the whole situation and u'll look like the home wrecker so just chill eh.. embarassed
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by nickxtra(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Me I know two married women who cheating and dating younger guys without hiding it. Even thier relatives and sales girls know of thier cheating, but it appears that it's a way of life for them. No one's cares about these married cheating
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Midas01: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
All the married men cheating on their wives have they assassinated their wives ?
CreatorsHub:

Please do not give any human this counsel on earth again please. You want him assassinated? Does your scripture not tell you that bread stolen is sweet in the mouth? How would she resist the sweetness or the forbidden actions. Don't give counsel that will get a person killed
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Midas01: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
And which one will catch the married man when cheating?
Asquare84:
This is the reason why it good to marry and idoma lady, no any married idoma woman will dare cheat why in her husband house. Aleikwu will catch her.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Midas01: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Like your mother , right?
Whiteshield:

OP, only very few ladies have sense.
Most ladies like this idiot will tell you not to tell your brother. They are prostitutes protecting their colleague.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Prevailing: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

You must burst bubbles oh, but anonymously with proofs.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Midas01: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
As if his brother hasn't been screwing in the country he went.
placeofallure:

Don't mind them. Team inform your brother!

How can a sane man leave his wife for a whole year? Sexually to thrive on what? Love Machine?

OP you and your brother no well!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by ukaface(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

I believe you know I hate you.
how is that supposed to be my business?

Hating someone you don't know, how e take be my problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.