Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (74371 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
olatade:
Is democracy a closed door system
I beg to know.
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Newton2024: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
since Christians are majority then don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket
Is that clear?
Honestly, if elections in Nigeria are free and fair, I would have surpported any combination. But you and I know that APC do use the military, police and INEC to rig elections. That's why we are shouting. Fulani plan is to force Tinubu on us, later remove him and then put an extremist like Buhari there.

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Emmyjay007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good day Naralanders
Please help a fellow Naralander, I have been out of employment for over a year now and I have a 4 yr old asmatic son.
He has been admitted in LUTH now for over a week and I have run out of resources, I can't even afford his inhaler and other prescribed drugs let alone pay for his treatment..
I beg with all humility do sis. Anything at all Will be of help
Gtbank
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Munzy14(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na wah o! cheesy
Noro kwa nga ahu.. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Newton2024:
Honestly, if elections in Nigeria are free and fair, I would have surpported any combination. But you and I know that APC do use the military, police and INEC to rig elections. That's why we are shouting. Fulani plan is to force Tinubu on us, later remove him and then put an extremist like Buhari there.
you're Ibo not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Newton2024: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
you're Ibo not Yoruba
Why do you say so?
Re: Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC by Chydon888: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay bro thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.