Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen (1130 Views)

Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Built2last: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
See what Gazzetng is reporting oo

I hope this is not true oo

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't want to believe this is true but let's see how it goes...
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by PresidObi: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by eddie7: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu’s Academic Records In INEC Triggers Lawsuit + Hisbah Set To Control Social Media In Northern State

Comments: you people have started again. tinubu is our next president inshallah. ... see more
http:///141d7145220624en_ng?link=1&client=news
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by alsudan: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ewoooo chaiiii

Oya rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Jennyjay283: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahaha
I pity you ooo
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by sosanova: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Buhari 2.0 reloading
Tinubu bloody and unrepentant criminal

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by sosanova: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by donjazet(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2022
This is the bandit they want to force on Nigerians are their President.

Another disaster worst than Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2022
This ones certificate is Mango leaf.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2022
YoruBandit Mkpurummiri.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by AntiBMC(m): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Heaven forbid that we vote in another stark illiterate to handle the affairs of this nation. Heaven forbids it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by realstars: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2022
The only permenent thing in apc is Confusion. He will follow buharis footsteps to get one soon.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Realist12: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Why are you people deceiving yourselves , Tinubu is definitely the most academically qualified amongst the popular candidates, and he has practical solutions to the Nigerian problem. For some of you to truly believe this shows how dumb you're and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
This will definitely show you the kind of people opposing Tinubu, you'd see them broadcast and trend this on Twitter . The mass deception is just funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by sosanova: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2022
There is already a pending court case concerning Tinubu educational qualification, more court cases will be file as early as next week against legitimacy of Tinubu candidacy based on his educational qualification submission to INEC

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by famology(m): 2:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
Why are you people deceiving yourselves , Tinubu is definitely the most academically qualified amongst the popular candidates, and he has practical solutions to the Nigerian problem. For some of you to truly believe this shows how dumb you're and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
This will definitely show you the kind of people opposing Tinubu, you'd see them broadcast and trend this on Twitter . The mass deception is just funny

Those guys are bunch of lunatics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Asianjollof007: 4:31am On Jun 25, 2022
It is well
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by walefresh3(m): 4:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Built2last:
See what Gazzetng is reporting oo

I hope this is not true oo

In reaction to the debate about Lagos State and the role Tinubu played, Zara Onyinye decided to share her opinion by asking if all that has happened in Lagos State is the effort of the federal government. Zara testified that she gave birth to all her children in Lagos hospitals and she knows the benefit they enjoyed.

Zara said some people are claiming that Lagos is not a good place, yet they pay heavily and engage in illegal means to make sure that their children, siblings and youths do their NYSC Lagos in order to get good business and employment opportunities after serving the country. Zara went further to ask why those people can't send their children to other states for NYSC, she said those set of people should at least be able to trust the state of their preferred candidate.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen by Mynd44: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2022

(1)

Osun 2022 Debate; PDP Is Under Spell. / City Boy Did Not Attend An Event In His Own City / Voice Of America News Replaces Tinubu With Osibanjo As They Speak About Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.