Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready (4081 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Nigeria Our Country Has Gone To The Dogs---Falana / I Registered Twice For National ID... Is There Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Ajokefreddy: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Are you a faithful Stingy Man with wey no dey give shishi?

come here and get your ID [url]picca.co/shishi[/url]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by PoliteActivist: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2022
You picked the wrong grand patron. I have nothing against Obi but there are people who deserve it much more.
Obi has way too much philanthropy in him - he built whole church buildings, Schools, etc with his own money and donated them. This is a VERY generous man indeed! (Unless you consider NOT letting people loot public funds - which is why godfather types hated him and swore to destroy him)

Just that in the case of Mbaka, he was wise enough to recognize a con man when he saw one!

Here's a short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/m974AdWljK4?feature=share

22 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Oilwell(m): 1:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2022
This online stunt about Obi get crazier day by day.

They keep forcing him on us as a saint who is better than the rest.

Such an irony

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by tesppidd: 2:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Na trend this thing wan trend again so.

187 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by abitex577(m): 2:36am On Jun 18, 2022
He is loved by the youth, even though he is stingy!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by PoliteActivist: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This online stunt about Obi gets crazier day by day.

Such an irony

He IS a near Saint compared to other Nigerian politicians. It's almost as if the man is not a Nigerian. Do you know the powerful godfather types who swore to finish this guy. All these years all they have is Pandora. Which is NOTHING. Everyone was on Pandora papers including Tinubu and Atiku. They hype it in Obi's case because there is nothing else - man has a deserved squeaky clean image which they very much hate!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by smile11s(m): 2:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi is not stingy biko.

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by zionmde: 2:54am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Such an irony
And wat are u presenting ur candidate tinubu as? As a man who bribed his way through primaries? Or as a Muslim? Or as a man who is ready to buy votes?

Sell ur candidate and leave us to sell ours the way we deem fit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by PoliteActivist: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2022
abitex577:

Quite the opposite. MPO is actually a VERY generous man indeed! - except when it comes to letting people waste public funds - which is why godfather types hated him so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by OgaTheTop2: 3:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Shi Shi I no dey give.. if una like, hang cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Tulsaguy: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by AnambraPrince: 5:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Stale and dry! Your Obi is busy looting money inside his Pandora accounts overseas running into several millions of dollars but his hungry zombies are celebrating their poverty. Obi's zombies think their poverty is an achievement worth celebrating. Obi supporters are just too dumb undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by muykem: 5:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Don't expect vote from women oooo
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Such an irony

Oga who cares about your feelings? Did anyone point a gun on your head to accept Obi? You guys are beginning to be disgusting!
Why don't you use the same energy and promote your own candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Such an irony

He is better and best than the rest!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by ajekpaks(m): 6:17am On Jun 18, 2022
oli
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Zonefree(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Such an irony
Ghetto politician, market your candidate and leave Peter Obi alone.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by joyandfaith: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Such an irony

Just like saint Buhari in 2015 and 2019?

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Upjis: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
You picked the wrong grand patron. I have nothing against Obi but there are people who deserve it much more.
Obi has way too much philanthropy in him - he built whole church buildings, Schools, etc with his own money and donated them. This is a VERY generous man indeed! (Unless you consider NOT letting people loot public funds - which is why godfather types hated him and swore to destroy him)

Just that in the case of Mbaka, he was wise enough to recognize a con man when he saw one!

Here's a short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/m974AdWljK4?feature=share

If you don't hate him ,why make silly comments
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Wisetrue99: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Please publicize your PVCs like this, this is more importanta at the moment!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2022
I'll not leave him alone, you never leave Tinubu alone.
Zonefree:

Ghetto politician, market your candidate and leave Peter Obi alone.
NetValueFX:

He is better and best than the rest!
Obi is a failure.

He governed Anambra State as Governor, Yes!

What's the IGR of Anambra State today?

What's the poverty level of Anambra State today?

What's the security level of Anambra State today?

You all can't keep telling us he's a saint yet you wouldn't refer us to his past.

You can't keep forcing a failure like Obi on our throat

101 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'll not leave him alone, you never leave Tinubu alone.

Obi is a failure.

He governed Anambra State as Governor, Yes!

What's the IGR of Anambra State today?

What's the poverty level of Anambra State today?

What's the security level of Anambra State today?

You all can't keep telling us he's a saint yet you wouldn't refer us to his past.

You can't keep forcing a failure like Obi on our throat
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by techWriter3: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Na pattern this way wan pattern again so
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi has always been a failure
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

99 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by PoliteActivist: 7:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Upjis:

If you don't hate him ,why make silly comments

If I don't hate who?
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by melonsgroup: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2022

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by Richy4(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2022
I am not a politician or interested in politics... Just a concern citizen.. Everyone knows that prudent spending is good...... Nigerian resources channelled to the right direction would be a blessing to all...

Again the idea of old people spending tax payers money in a foreign hospital is a no no... Someone has set the precedent.. he goes to London hospital... The other two, if elected might change theirs to France or German Hospital... angry
I didn't say they can't have medical check ups done.. but it can happen within the country right?

Nigeria deserve a younger president.. sad..

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by PoliteActivist: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

As long as you are comparing, consider the following including the screenshots...
Remember, there's no input from me whatsoever
Good luck to BAT.

■HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
■ Deji Adeyanju below wants to know his source of wealth. Quote: “Before anyone says Tinubu is ready, money for money and dollar for dollar, they need to ask which company has he created or what is his source of income.”
“What goods and services does he offer? How can somebody just suddenly have so much money that bullion vans can no longer contain it?”
■Tinubu's biographer, Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo. Bear in mind this is his personal biographer who knows him inside out, and knows where the bodies are buried!
Here's verbatim transcript of his screenshot below (note the bolded) :
---------------------------------------------
First, Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu has already signed a supernatural covenant or an agreement with a marine principality in Lagos State Nigeria. Thus says the Lord: "Woe to that man who puts his trust in idols and demons."

So, it happened when he was the governor of Lagos State during his first term and while his adopted mother, Mama Abibatu Mogaji was alive, the rituals were prepared. It was between 12 midnight and 3:00am, the chief executive ordered the whole of Ikeja the seat of government be in darkness. He - in sheer unclothedness - carried all the rituals and the accompanying incantatory objects down to the Lagos Bar Beach. Hear the Voice of the Lord Jesus Christ who reveals what is in secret: "I will raise up a man after my heart who will do as I want, he will burn the altar of Baal and the priests of the false prophets in Lagos, Nigeria and so he would cleanse the land." (2 Chronicles 34:5).

Finally, and lastly, the Holy Spirit says, the hands of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu are soiled with innocent blood. "Tell him," Says the Lord of hosts "Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground." And the Sovereign Lord God Almighty cried: "Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed and establishes a town by injustice! (Habakkuk 2:12), "Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without prey" (Nahum 3:1) and "'Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?" (Habakkuk 2:6). And I did as Daniel did of old: You Lord God Almighty, You are truly the God of gods and Lord of kings, the Revealer of Mysteries, since you were able to reveal this mystery. Power, Honor, and Majesty belong to You forever and ever Amen." Asiwaju Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu and the holder of many traditional titles has the right to contest for the presidency in 2023, but he will not win so my prophecy declares.

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria, Our New ID Is Ready by pointblank247(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2022
abitex577:
Peter Obi is not stingy at all, he is a very generous man, i know what i benefited from him as a teacher in Anambra state. He just doesn't give to thieves

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Replaced Tinubu's Picture With Shettima As One Of The Presidential Candidate / Black Africa's Top Airport (pics) / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.