Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

"MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen (6175 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Stallionhorse: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Omo! Thank God for omo, my mumu clear last night thank you to the heavy down pour that lasted three days in Lagos.. So guys I have this cute female neighbor she is a mother of 2 divorced, i thing 8n her early 40s she is a beautician she only goes out when she has jobs.. Over the past 8 months she always tell me to buy Duracell battery for her she always use one excuse I never took It to consideration that its for her Love Machine and vibrator. Until yesterday morning she asked me to get her some and I forgot cause of the rain. When I came back she chatted me up if I bought them I said no. She said she wants to come and see me so she can collect movies from my system.. Guys the rest is story she left my house this morning as early as 5am before her kids wake up.. In the night after the third round she confessed that real dick feels better that for two years she hasn't tasted a real dick, that the batteries I always buy for her is for her Love Machine nd vibrator. Bro the thing shock me!!
I'm still amazed Till now.. I for dey chop this kpekus since if to say I wise.. But mumu me kept bringing battery for rubber to enjoy.. Lol..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Cypress042(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmmm, grin

1 Like

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by TNORWAY: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Kindly give us a detailed explanation...

How.you convinced her.

How.she came over to the bed

How you started

Any pre-intimacy?

How you off pant.

Cc: stallionhorse

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Zonefree(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Imagine ordinary battery has been eating food meant for humans cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Zonefree(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2022
TNORWAY:

How.you convinced her.

How you started

Any pre-intimacy?

How you off pant.
You want handout for your mission?

4 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by TNORWAY: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

You want handout for your mission?
exactly!

2 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
TNORWAY:
exactly!
E work for Uche no mean say e go work for Tunde.

4 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by TNORWAY: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

E work for Uche no mean say e go work for Tunde.
lol.......I just wanted to know for the fun......... nothing serious my guy.

2 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Stallionhorse: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
TNORWAY:

How.you convinced her.

How you started

Any pre-intimacy?

How you off pant.

you go subscribe to erotic page oo.. Lol

6 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Mercury12(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
and so? undecided
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Rickmann: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! Thank God for omo, my mumu clear last night thank you to the heavy down pour that lasted three days in Lagos.. So guys I have this cute female neighbor she is a mother of 2 divorced, i thing 8n her early 40s she is a beautician she only goes out when she has jobs.. Over the past 8 months she always tell me to buy Duracell battery for her she always use one excuse I never took It to consideration that its for her Love Machine and vibrator. Until yesterday morning she asked me to get her some and I forgot cause of the rain. When I came back she chatted me up if I bought them I said no. She said she wants to come and see me so she can collect movies from my system.. Guys the rest is story she left my house this morning as early as 5am before her kids wake up.. In the night after the third round she confessed that real dick feels better that for two years she hasn't tasted a real dick, that the batteries I always buy for her is for her Love Machine nd vibrator. Bro the thing shock me!!
I'm still amazed Till now.. I for dey chop this kpekus since if to say I wise.. But mumu me kept bringing battery for rubber to enjoy.. Lol..

I hope she truly is divorced like you claim..

2 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Stallionhorse: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rickmann:

I hope she truly is divorced like you claim..
even if she is married I will do it over and over again.. You dey whine me?? What's the difference between fornication and adultery no be the same hell fire we go enter.

14 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Boogyman557: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool U do WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Hollybratt(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Next undecided
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Rickmann: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
even if she is married I will do it over and over again.. You dey whine me?? What's the difference between fornication and adultery no be the same hell fire we go enter.

Ok
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Exkandayee(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Lol na the same hell ooh

1 Like

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:

In fornication you offend God but Adultery you offend both Man and God .and man's own ehh ,ur Head fit loss grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Too bottle of gulder for op
You are a certified toto man

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Cossybob(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Health360:

In fornication you offend God but Adultery you offend both Man and God .and man's own ehh ,ur Head fit loss grin

Damn nigga
This is the realest real I've ever read cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by ceede2: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stallionhorse:
..who is older amongst you
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Tunas25: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
You will be the owner of the Puna for now till you want to move on since you can’t married her..... Buh bro kindly have it in mind that you will be paying for some little little things oooo

1 Like

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Nonexisting: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
And foolish me has been thinking I was a topnotch mad man not knowing that my senior colleague is here. I greet you bros.

3 Likes

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by jonahhh: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
TNORWAY:

How.you convinced her.

How you started

Any pre-intimacy?

How you off pant.

No worry na sex tape him go send you …
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by kals4luv990(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Comrade yu bad oo wink
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by macdammy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Health360:

So what you're trying to say is that you fear man pass God
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by PlaysNigeria: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Odogwu
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by underpinna: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
TNORWAY:

How.you convinced her.

How you started

Any pre-intimacy?

How you off pant.

@stallionhorse
Answer this question o.
E get one lady wey I no just know how to start. I don receive red yellow and green light yet I still dey for line.

1 Like

Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by kelspinall(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
this guy the para,for her to reveal this secret to you that means you hit the center of gravity very well to the extent she lost it all . reminds me of the gal i knacked last year during august,after hitting her like mad turning, switching and slicing her she told me that am the first Guy to hit her very well in floor.waaat . later she denied telling me that weeks after i brought it up..
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by idu1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tunas25:
You will be the owner of the Puna for now till you want to move on since you can’t married her..... Buh bro kindly have it in mind that you will be paying for some little little things oooo

No be only little things. He soon dey pay her rent.
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by idu1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
underpinna:

@stallionhorse
Answer this question o.
E get one lady wey I no just know how to start. I don receive red yellow and green light yet I still dey for line.

Just do it. Don't be aggressive though
Re: "MUMU ME" I've Been Buying Battery For My Neighbor Until This Happen by Alphalab(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
The fact that you couldn't think about this,means you don't deserve the pussy.

Because I don't know how you think she's been having orgasms. grin
Stallionhorse:

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Lied And Now Am Pregnant / She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics) / Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.