Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Is There A Revolution Coming Up? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Revolution Coming Up? (1137 Views)

Amaechi Audio Tape About Buhari And Bloody Revolution Coming To Pass / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
For the past weeks, a lot of things have been trending on social media and a while lot of things caught my attention.but, the most interesting of all is the turnout of people especially the youths getting their Voter's card and campaigning for PO both directly or indirectly. Only a few isn't though.
So In my own perspective, I see another endsars revolution but this time it might be in form of large turnout of voters.
What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by helinues: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
There is nothing as such

No room for miscreants this time around. Any crayfishing na locking up

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Gentlerespect76: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Savagr:
For the past weeks, a lot of things have been trending on social media and a while lot of things caught my attention.but, the most interesting of all is the turnout of people especially the youths getting their Voter's card and campaigning for PO both directly or indirectly. Only a few isn't though.
So In my own perspective, I see another endsars revolution but this time it might be in form of large turnout of voters.
What do you think?

It's not going to be a revolution in the literal meaning of the word. But it's a consciousness capable of bringing social and political changes in the country. Yes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Typicool8(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
There is nothing as such

Says a mumufied zombie...anuofia

10 Likes

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

It's not going to be a revolution in the literal meaning of the word. But it's a consciousness capable of bringing social and political changes in the country. Yes.
yes
I see it like that too
But a whole lot of work is to be done
Because the youths are easily swayed by bb9ja,world cup and other entertainment

1 Like

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Gentlerespect76: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Savagr:
yes
I see it like that too
But a whole lot of work is to be done
Because the youths are easily swayed by bb9ja,world cup and other entertainment
Lol. No grin They have experienced suffering nah and wisdom + passion have set in. God will help Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Saintinoo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Savagr:
What do you think?

Tinubu supporters will disagree with you, they didn't understand what is hitting them. APC is now a saint party because Tinubu is the presidential flag bearer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by 9japride(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
I doubt if Helinus is a Nigerian. He's always on the side of the oppressors. Supports them Buhari policies, against endsars and presently I still believe he's against the political awakening of Nigerian youths. If one truly loves he's country, that person will do everything possible to get away from mediocrity presently being practiced in government. Abi a sane and well organized society usually found in developed countries no dey hungry you?

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Saintinoo:

Tinubu supporters will disagree with you, they didn't understand what is hitting them. APC is now a saint party because Tinubu is the presidential flag bearer.
I pray they don't realize this late.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Lol. No grin They have experienced suffering nah and wisdom + passion have set in. God will help Nigeria.
I pray too

1 Like

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
There is nothing as such

lol
E go shock you
I pray you don't be an obstacle
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
9japride:
I doubt if Helinus is a Nigerian. He's always on the side of the oppressors. Supports them Buhari policies, against endsars and presently I still believe he's against the political awakening of Nigerian youths. If one truly loves he's country, that person will do everything possible to get away from mediocrity presently being practiced in government. Abi a sane and well organized society usually found in developed countries no dey hungry you?
he's brainwashed
Or he's playing politics.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by helinues: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Savagr:
lol
E go shock you
I pray you don't be an obstacle

Count me as one very big obstacle very early.

We will never allow what happened during the end SARS to repeat itself
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Count me as one very big obstacle very early.

We will never allow what happened during the end SARS to repeat itself
prepare for the worst because youths no dey smile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by 9japride(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Savagr:
he's brainwashed
Or he's playing politics.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think so, he has been consistent in he's actions for many years now in nairaland. From my observation, there is no emotion attached to Nigeria's situation from him. Even in politics, people jump ship to another party. A situation that those from Niger, Chad, Benin Republic and others easily adapt to the Nigerian environment, it gives room for saboteurs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by mii4u(f): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
There is nothing as such

O ga emegi voom na anya
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by helinues: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
mii4u:

O ga emegi voom na anya

The thing hit this one so tey he started speaking in tongues
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by mii4u(f): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

The thing hit this one so tey he started speaking in tongues
That is not speaking in tongues my friend, pls go and ask for the meaning.
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think so, he has been consistent in he's actions for many years now in nairaland. From my observation, there is no emotion attached to Nigeria's situation from him. Even in politics, people jump ship to another party. A situation that those from Niger, Chad, Benin Republic and others easily adapt to the Nigerian environment, it gives room for saboteurs.
all I know is the youths will change the landscape
And no obstacle

1 Like

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by SisterFire(f): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
There is nothing as such

...You and legendhero are too wicked and cold-hearted
May your souls not weep forever !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by helinues: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are too wicked and cold-hearted
May your soul not weep forever !

Bucket or storage tank? We can't allow this over flowing of water to cause Tsunami

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by helinues: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
9japride:

Proudly Gabonese

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Proudly Gabonese

grin cheesy
I see
But you're supposed to be a pan-africanist.
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by gidgiddy: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Savagr:
What do you think?

I dont think an electoral revolution is going to happen, Peter Obi has no hope of winning any state in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by Savagr(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
gidgiddy:

I dont think an electoral revolution is going to happen, Peter Obi has no hope of winning any state in the North
PO is gaining momentum in the north
And I see an alliance with kwankwanso
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by 9japride(m): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

Proudly Gabonese

grin cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]

You can't be from Gabon tongue, it's either west Africa or of Fulani tribe. You must be really enjoying your stay in Nigeria. Anyways, pls leave the youths to effect changes in government. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by 9japride(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Savagr:
all I know is the youths will change the landscape
And no obstacle
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, that's the aim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Revolution Coming Up? by olisaEze(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Since they, the leaders of the country, said the EndSARS peaceful protests was misguided and the youth should only speak with their PVCs, the time to be OBIdient has finally come! The revolution is underway and dis time, it’s gonna be televised!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Simple reason why dollar rises against the naira / Voice Of America News Replaces Tinubu With Osibanjo As They Speak About Obi / I Must Confess, Peter Obi Looks Good In These Pictures. Obidients, Oya Fall In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.