Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,024 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another (2729 Views)

Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here / Married Without Kids, It's Time, Let's Be Hopeful. If U Believe In God Claim It. / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by nikinash(f): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2006
vickybabe am not judging but seriously i don't think that is healthy at all, but don;'t always listen to others about your weight, know hat your proper weight should be and work towarsd that and once you are there don't mind whta anyone says. smiley
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by Outkast(f): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2006
@vickybabe, I used to be like that with the breakfast thing, your body has to get used to eating breakfast. so start off with something small then work yourself up. Breakfast is really important even if it's like the cereal bars.
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by vickybabe(f): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2006
hmm God will help us
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by molluma(f): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2006
nikinash, this is nice work.ok i intend to lose bout 10kg for starters.i will kip you posted.
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by nikinash(f): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2006
whats been happening with y'all? anyone lost weigth thru proper means? share
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by lolobukkie(f): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2006
please am seriously overweight and want to get slim can any body tell me where to buy exercise machinesor which one gives the best result and also where to get an exerc ise video
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by piro253(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello house,

These are very great and helpful insights been shared here. I salute the boldness of those of us that have taken steps
to live healthy and better lives.

For me, there is actually no 'magic wand' to weight/fat loss. It takes determination and commitment.

Every tips and advice has been great and eye-opening.

However, i think we should also take our time to understand the difference between 'weight-loss' and 'fat-loss'

Good work moderator.
Re: Weight Loss: Let's Be Accountable To One Another by Diego56: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2022
It has been proven to be safe and effective in treating a number of different conditions. The client instructions | lipomelt pro system has dual wavelengths of light, which are ideal for targeting unsightly pockets of fat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scar Remover Pls? / World’s Tallest Woman Boards Flight For The First Time Ever / Unhygenic And Dilapidated State Of Hostels In Obafemi Awolowo University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.