Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions (3997 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2022
While the youths were busy shouting
"Take back our country"
"Get your Pvc"
"Pvc is my ak-47"
Some segments of the youth league where in Ekiti state cashing out, selling their votes for N10,000 the hardship in the land is real. Dont be a sucker!

Then Peter Okoye of P-Square shows up "bragging?" About how if shit hits the fan, he is off to the U.S with his family where he owns two homes. You have to remember that he is one of those spearheading the 'OBI-dient' movement, i remember recently he said "no home or office visit without show of PVC".

Another shallow talk. The likes of P-square, 2face, etc actually received funding and support at the beginning of their careers from the same "old politician" they now hate.

Truth of the matter:
In Nigeria, there are 3 classes of youths all of whom live in a bubble of their own, i classify them thus:

1. The Elites: The children of the super-rich who actually have money to spend, these types fly private jets to Dubai and Florida to buy/order pizza and its normal to them. They don't have PVC.

2. The External Oriented: Those that are from average homes with hardworking parents but have decided to live like their hip-hop/celebrity idols. They form the bulk of members of the Youth Progressive Party and the Peter Obi's OBI-dient movement, they are half-baked intellectuals. They want to live the American lifestyle in Nigeria, lacking in knowlege of history, unpatriotic, non-chalant, promiscuous, easy money types. Amongst this group you have the most intelligent/brightest Nigerian youths of all but they are less than 5%. If you participated in the Endsars protest then you are not bright at all.

3. The Disenfranchised: These are the ones who have lived in poverty all their lives, lacking in education albeit fairly intelligent. They understand the situation of the country better than the half baked intellectual-celebrity worshipping youths. The follow whoever has the money. The half-baked intellectuals usually look down on this group as illitrates and uncivilized.
The Elites who are more open minded embrace them.
Don't expect a 25yrs old okada rider to be part of the obideintly movement. They collected their first cashout in Ekiti yesterday, atleast 10k will help their lives better than attending OBI-dient grassroot movement meetings and leaving empty handed.

On Peter Okoye and his mansions in the U.S:

What he is trying to tell all you Peter OBI-dient followers is that if theres commotion, choas or if Peter Obi eventually lose he will fly his family abroad and let you burn in Nigeria.
One thing you must know is that Half-Baked intellectuals are not revolutionaries, they will run at the first shot of Gun fire. They will run at the site of dead bodies or to save their expensive sneakers from getting stained.

So my advice to the "youths": Act accordingly, be humble
The disenfrachised are 10 times more than other groups.
Remember how the Gatherbrushed Deji Adeyanju in Abuja?
Watch the video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Concerns am
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by dettolgel: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2022
"They understand the situation of the country better than the half baked intellectual-celebrity worshipping youths. The follow whoever has the money..... They collected their first cashout in Ekiti yesterday, atleast 10k will help their lives better than attending OBI-dient grassroot movement meetings and leaving empty handed "

I am surprised how someone after the name calling could boldly put these contradictions together grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by SaiOba: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2022
You are nothing but a twisted as* hu*e. Clap for and keep it up

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
SaiOba:
You are nothing but a twisted as* hu*e. Clap for and keep it up

Youths comprise of the young super rich kids, the bank workers, the celebrity worshiping types, the okada riders, the almajiri, the aboki, the yahoo boys

You are all one.
EMBRACE EACH OTHER.
Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2022
dettolgel:
"They understand the situation of the country better than the half baked intellectual-celebrity worshipping youths. The follow whoever has the money..... They collected their first cashout in Ekiti yesterday, atleast 10k will help their lives better than attending OBI-dient grassroot movement meetings and leaving empty handed "

I am surprised how someone after the name calling could boldly put these contradictions together grin

Obi supposed to be in ekiti to arouse the spirit of nationalism in the youths but he went about studyin systems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by jimyjames(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:
"Take back our country"
"Get your Pvc"
"Pvc is my ak-47"
Some segments of the youth league where in Ekiti state cashing out, selling their votes for N10,000 the hardship in the land is real. Dont be a sucker!

Then Peter Okoye of P-Square shows up "bragging?" About how if shit hits the fan, he is off to the U.S with his family where he owns two homes. You have to remember that he is one of those spearheading the 'OBI-dient' movement, i remember recently he said "no home or office visit without show of PVC".

Another shallow talk. The likes of P-square, 2face, etc actually received funding and support at the beginning of their careers from the same "old politician" they now hate.

Truth of the matter:
In Nigeria, there are 3 classes of youths all of whom live in a bubble of their own, i classify them thus:

1. The Elites: The children of the super-rich who actually have money to spend, these types fly private jets to Dubai and Florida to buy/order pizza and its normal to them. They don't have PVC.

2. The External Oriented: Those that are from average homes with hardworking parents but have decided to live like their hip-hop/celebrity idols. They form the bulk of members of the Youth Progressive Party and the Peter Obi's OBI-dient movement, they are half-baked intellectuals. They want to live the American lifestyle in Nigeria, lacking in knowlege of history, unpatriotic, non-chalant, promiscuous, easy money types. Amongst this group you have the most intelligent/brightest Nigerian youths of all but they are less than 5%. If you participated in the Endsars protest then you are not bright at all.

3. The Disenfranchised: These are the ones who have lived in poverty all their lives, lacking in education albeit fairly intelligent. They understand the situation of the country better than the half baked intellectual-celebrity worshipping youths. The follow whoever has the money. The half-baked intellectuals usually look down on this group as illitrates and uncivilized.
Don't expect a 25yrs old okada rider to be part of the obideintly movement. They collected their first cashout in Ekiti yesterday, atleast 10k will help their lives better than attending OBI-dient grassroot movement meetings and leaving empty handed.

What he is trying to tell all you Peter OBI-dient followers is that if theres commotion, choas or if Peter Obi eventually lose he will fly his family abroad and let you burn in Nigeria.
One thing you must know is that Half-Baked intellectuals are not revolutionaries, they will run at the first shot of Gun fire. They will run at the site of dead bodies or to save their expensive sneakers from getting stained.

Watch the video.

You wrote this long article and ended up with no point at all, what's the point?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Artisticity1:
Concerns am

Wake up! Wake up!
Collect your money.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
jimyjames:

You wrote this long article and ended up with no point at all, what's the point?

"...i say i de come, small small..."
In Fela's voice
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Wake up! Wake up!
Collect your money.

Lol

This time no be collect your money. Na wetin some voters do for ekiti. The real voters never collect PVC. So collect your PVC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Artisticity1:

This time no be collect your money. Na wetin some voters do for ekiti. The real voters never collect PVC. So collect your PVC

Na gamble you de so oo
If Obi lose...
All goes for you
Nothing u gain.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by jimyjames(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

"...i say i de come, small small..."
In Fela's voice

I still don't get the point
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Na gamble you de so oo
If Obi lose...
All goes for you
Nothing u gain.

If he loses, then we've all lost
My prayer is affliction can not rise again. Imagine the other presidential candidates speak. One said he will enrich his friends (looking). The other said he will recruit the youths into the army as long as you can handle gun. That what you will eat is not a problem, there is casava yam garri.
Let's choose who can do the work and not based on tribal sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by mhizbel(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Na gamble you de so oo
If Obi lose...
All goes for you
Nothing u gain.

So na 10k person suppose gain once in 4 years and that's it? SMH
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Artisticity1:

If he loses, then we've all lost
My prayer is affliction can not rise again. Imagine the other presidential candidates speak. One said he will enrich his friends (looking). The other said he will recruit the youths into the army as long as you can handle gun. That what you will eat is not a problem, there is casava yam garri.
Let's choose who can do the work and not based on tribal sentiments

Have you considered the geo-political situation of the world?
Global recession started in 2020 and countries are suffering shortages of all kinds from food to gas to oil to baby formula and even sanitary pads.
You will experience your first real recession and its goin to be very very ugly.
Imagine having money but no food to buy.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
mhizbel:

So na 10k person suppose gain once in 4 years and that's it? SMH

But delegates de collect $25,000
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by mhizbel(f): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

But delegates de collect $25,000
How many people be delegate?
Guy!
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2022
mhizbel:

How many people be delegate?
Guy!

Tor nothin easy in this life.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Goldenkrezi: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Na gamble you de so oo
If Obi lose...
All goes for you
Nothing u gain.

Is it that you're in abject poverty to be thinking like this?
You wan bargain Ur future for money wey no go cook you one pot of Egusi soup

Some youth are really useless wtf..
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by mhizbel(f): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Tor nothin easy in this life.
In summary, what you're saying is?
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Is it that you're in abject poverty to be thinking like this?
You wan bargain Ur future for money wey no go cook you one pot of Egusi soup

Some youth are really useless wtf..

So you mean to tell me that if you see $50,000 now you will still be OBI-dient?

I already know your answer so dont bother.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Pakute: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Obi supporters are still sharing puff-puff while the so called Twitter celebrities are cashing out.
Losers party.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Have you considered the geo-political situation of the world?
Global recession started in 2020 and countries are suffering shortages of all kinds from food to gas to oil to baby formula and even sanitary pads.
You will experience your first real recession and its goin to be very very ugly.
Imagine having money but no food to buy.

But Nigeria's recession started in 2015
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Artisticity1:

But Nigeria's recession started in 2015

Global recession started with the Pandemic.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by McStoic(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:
"Take back our country"
"Get your Pvc"
"Pvc is my ak-47"

Truth of the matter:

Watch the video.

What really do you want? Isn't it clear he is doing you a favour by even advising you to vote wisely for the sake of your posterity? How do you define altruism than what Peter Okoye is doing? He has options but still cares about you who doesn't have, be grateful for this bro..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Naija started with Buhari. Simple!
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by engrchykae(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Obi supposed to be in ekiti to arouse the spirit of nationalism in the youths but he went about studyin systems.
Obi understand that ewedu politics aka stomach infrastructure and yorubas are inseparable.
No need flogging a dead horse
It's difficult for slaves to understand freedom
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Artisticity1:

Naija started with Buhari. Simple!

I am not sure about that.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Let's repair our home first before we think about a stadium.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2022
engrchykae:
Obi understand that ewedu politics aka stomach infrastructure and yorubas are inseparable.
No need flogging a dead horse
It's difficult for slaves to understand freedom

I dont agree
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Artisticity1: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

I am not sure about that.

What noteable progress did this administration have?
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by DarkPheonix: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2022
See foolish talk oo, if you think collecting 10k that can't even buy have bag of rice to sell your vote is wiseness, it shows how daft, backward you are.
You stupid lots seem not to know the implications of selling vote. If me as a contesting governor borrow money to buy vote and eventually win the election will i give a Bleep about the masses? No. All i will be fixated on is how recoup my money and make profit.
People who reason like you are amongst the reasons why this country is still the way it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? / Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer —David Hundeyin Reacts / Northern Lawyers Threaten To Cede From Nba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.