Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,846,000 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions (4019 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by satandeterrible: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
DarkPheonix:
See foolish talk oo, if you think collecting 10k that can't even buy have bag of rice to sell your vote is wiseness, it shows how daft, backward you are.
You stupid lots seem not to know the implications of selling vote. If me as a contesting governor borrow money to buy vote and eventually win the election will i give a Bleep about the masses? No. All i will be fixated on is how recoup my money and make profit.
People who reason like you are amongst the reasons why this country is still the way it is.

10k is someone salary for a month!
10k will feed some people for 3 months.

You are dislocated from reality.

Once in a while, leave your phone at home at take a walk. Experience the real world.

What is the guarantee that Peter Obi will impact lives of the poor if he wins?

There is life outside the internet.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by SaiOba: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na those delegates gan gan cuz everything., Na dem gan gan be the problem wey 9ja get. If they did the right thing at their respective primaries from onset, I strongly believe that we as a nation won't be where we are today.
Vladigor:

But delegates de collect $25,000
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by DarkPheonix: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Once in a while, leave your phone at home at take a walk. Experience the real world.

You are the one who has lost touch with reality, someone who thinks 10k will sustain anyone for even a month obviously has no idea what is going on in the real world, so you should be the one spending less time online and go out more to understand what the situation of things is like in the real life.
Let's even assume the 10k will sustain them for 3months after then what next? they will have to deal with policies that will frustrate their life and they will be a fool to complain because they already sold their rights.
"the proof of the pudding is in the eating" we have had enough of this administration shit it is time to eat something new hopefully it will be better.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
DarkPheonix:

You are the one who has lost touch with reality, someone who thinks 10k will sustain anyone for even a month obviously has no idea what is going on in the real world, so you should be the one spending less time online and go out more to understand what the situation of things is like in the real life.
Let's even assume the 10k will sustain them for 3months after then what next? they will have to deal with policies that will frustrate their life and they will be a fool to complain because they already sold their rights.
"the proof of the pudding is in the eating" we have had enough of this administration shit it is time to eat something new hopefully it will be better.

Before this administration took office, people were promised change, they unseated an incubent president hoping to see changes.
All you are offering is "hope" filled with uncertainties.
Same thing Wole Soyinka did in in 2015 thinking he knew what he was doing.
You think you know better now but in a few years you will be lamenting.

Even if Peter Obi becomes President, how long before inflation drops?
Forex stabilizes?
Fuel price drops?
Constant electricity?
End insecurity?
Will hardship stop immediately?

You obviously cant answer yes to any of these.

The story remains the same.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
SaiOba:
Na those delegates gan gan cuz everything., Na dem gan gan be the problem wey 9ja get. If they did the right thing at their respective primaries from onset, I strongly believe that we as a nation won't be where we are today.

And you think you can change things?
When i was a kid i didnt believe bullet could kill me.

Sometimes life gifts us with grand mirage.
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by dettolgel: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vladigor:

Obi supposed to be in ekiti to arouse the spirit of nationalism in the youths but he went about studyin systems.

How did you concorted this from what I posted?
Re: Peter Obi: Peter Okoye And His Luxurious U.S Mansions by dettolgel: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Vladigor:

Please can you list items and prices required to cook three meals for two persons. I will help you with the three meals and you will then list the items and market price. grin

Meal 1. Yam and vegetables?

Meal 2. Egusi soup?

Meal 3. Egg bread and tea?

I am waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Wikipedia Puts Tinubu's Age @79 After Daughter Shade Edited Many Times / How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder? / Cubana Chief Priest Donate Millions To Yusuf The Boy That Welcomed Obi In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.