Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (35217 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by okaynigeria: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari heartily congratulates Dr. John Kayode Fayemi on winning the Ekiti State governorship election. The President commends the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate and all party supporters for the hard-fought victory after a dignified campaign.

President Buhari urges the governor-elect and APC members to be magnanimous in victory as the incoming administration prepares to unfold a new lease of life for the people of Ekiti State through purposeful and responsible governance.

He commends the people of the State for their matured and peaceful conduct as they made their choice using the power of the ballot.

President Buhari also lauds the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for adequate preparations and displaying impartiality throughout the process.

He applauds the security agencies for creating the right atmosphere for the relatively peaceful conduct of the polls and urges them to sustain the peace.
tp

He also commends local and international observers and monitors for their vigilance and contributions towards the relatively hitch-free exercise.

The President urges the losers to be gallant in conceding defeat and use constitutional means to settle whatever grievances they may have rather than resort to self-help.

President Buhari appeals to all stakeholders in Ekiti State to work towards a successful transition to a new administration in the higher interest of not only the State but the entire nation and its fledgling democratic experience.

“In all this, the people of Ekiti State have spoken loud and clear, and democracy has won again,” the President notes.

https://www.okayng.com/president-buhari-congratulates-fayemi-on-winning-ekiti-governorship-election/

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones will always be behind you Your Excellency.

Now, most people learnt once more that election is NEVER won ONLINE, but at the polling booth.
Let's get our PVC ready against next year Presidential Election.
Below was the online result we had yesterday while the election was going on in Ekiti state.

By PreciousJuice. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and the future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, i am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption, 
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB
PreciousJuice

208 Likes 26 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Balet: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Sai Baba..
We are solidly behind you.
You shall be victorious in 2019 general election.
Baba oyoyo....

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2018

Unpresidented BASTARDS!!!!!

I know God allows all these suffering as a punishment to Nigerians because that is the only way to explain this pharaoh type government ...

The people
The people deserve every bit of suffering ... Ekiti is a prime example of how fickle minded Nigerians are ... If ever I have been ashamed to be Yoruba and Nigerian .... It is now

Apc.. The excuse of a country is yours ... Herd them like cattle ... They deserve you!!!

I don't want pdp also buy apc are a heartless bunch of bastards including the sellout redeem pastor !!!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by banty: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Same same government...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by kollinpowel(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by drightguy(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
SUccessful rigging

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by HomeOfMe(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats to fayemi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Alonzoh(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Mtcheww..AFTER RIGGING ...
APC CLAP FOR YASEF WELDONE..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Chicent(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
buhari that we know don't congratulate winners.... Hmmmm I am wondering why this is different.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by pekeyim: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
I looked at the figures and it was conducted in abuja and not in Ekiti, it is very clear that INEC is not independent and the will of the people will not prevail. This Ekiti election is as real as the Minister of Finance's exemption certificate!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Biodun1929(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
ok

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by freaklyme(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Hmm
I can't shout
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by jegz25(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to fayemi... Elections are not won online. I would love to see the look on fayose's face : grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Wolexpoly: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
PURE RIGGING. NIGERIA MY COUNTRY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
grin

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by sotall(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Hypocritical Buharry...

The man who has never accepted that he was defeated nor congratulate the winner of any election he lost.

Your born-to-rule Fulani mentality will be shamed come next year...

Back to Duara

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by dingbang(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Which incoming government? angry who sent you oga? Tell that demon he won't see 2019.

By the way, I have got exciting good news for all Firstbank customers, click the link on my signature to know more

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by brodalokie: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Eleka has the mandate not Fayemi

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by honour7: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
E clear how next year elections would be

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by jidamsel43(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
This is victory for democracy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by nepapole(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
these useless people keep coming back.
i doubt there is hope for a better Nigeria.
These oyinbo should do and gimme visa o jare.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by deebsman1(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Sai baba, giving them legbegbe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by phemflex90(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
like for BUHARI to win next election . share for him to LOSE.

89 Likes 23 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Louiscutedude(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
APC finally succeeded at last... Fayose be ready for drama

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by emmymdk: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Alexis11: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
This election is Buhari's reply to all the Fayose's insults.

cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
God bless PMB tongue

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by daygee12: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Whr are the ipobFayose nairaland supporters. Fayose pls prepare ur bags for Kuje prison

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Samuel200: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
nice one and i congratulate him too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by CharlesNneji1: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol.

By January next year Fayose will be on trial for corruption charges. Some of the deals he did that weren't straight will be exposed.

...and they will make sure he goes into political oblivion

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.